elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 elpooz
Member since 2005 • 5883 Posts

So, a three-way deal between LA, the Hornets and the Rockets was basically just agreed on and then shut down in like 5 hours.

LA was getting CP3, Houston was getting Pau Gasol I believe (not sure if it was just Pau), and the Hornets were getting K Mart, Lamar Odom and Luis Scola, as well as a first round pick I think. Now the deal is off, and the Hornets are pretty much ****** as a franchise. Paul will walk next season, and they will have very little to work with. If this had gone through, they would have gotten three great players and a good chance to rebuild, and would still have been a solid team this season. 

The worst thing about this is that the whole supposed point of owners crying out about this was to prevent big-market teams like LA from stacking their roster and leaving small-market teams like the Hornets with trash, but the Hornets are in a much worse place than they would have been if they had made this trade. They will have an okay season this year, like always, and then CP3 will walk and then what...? The league was selfish and afraid of a Kobe, CP3 and Dwight combo to the point that they just severly dicked an entire franchise... SMH. The Hornets of 2012-2013 will be the Cavs of 2010-2011, and will probably take a very long time to recover from this. 

The NBA is going in sad directions. Anyone who is happy about this because they are a Laker hater is just greedy... this kind of **** is not what ANYONE who is a fan of the NBA should want trending. 

Now, CP3 is looking to take legal actions and lawsuits are gonna be thrown left and right. This **** is a mess... SMH. LA gives up two 7 footers and the best sixth man in the league, and the Hornets get a serious chance to rebuild, and that's not enough for the rest of the league? 

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
I definitely agree. It's not like NO was being screwed over at all (if anything, Houston was getting ****ed, lol). A starting line up including Scola, Odom, Okafor, KMart would be one that many teams would LOVE to have. Also, LA was losing their PF's, and their only other PF was Derek Caracter :lol:. I mean, granted, they may have had plans for Dwight in the works, but that's different situation which has NOTHING to do with the trade that was just nixed. I was never a huge fan of large market teams concocting "super teams", but the veto here and its reasons seem very shallow at best.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I don't like superteams and I don't like the Lakers but I still think this veto is ridiculous.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 elpooz

NO is ****ed unless they trade CP3 to someone else, but how is that going to work? The owners are basically going force the league to stop the Hornets from trading CP3 to LA (I'm still amazed that that actually happened...... just ridiculous for the league to involve itself in trades like that, even if the Hornets are owned by the league) but then allow the trade elsewhere? That has to be illegal or something somehow. 

David Stern ****ed up. He needs to step up and establish that who runs the NBA. He just let owners push him into a corner and force his hand, basically letting them decide the fate of 3 teams. Ridiculous. 

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
I wasn't crazy about the Lakers losing all their PF depth but the whole premise behind the trade being vetoed is ridiculous. The trade got vetoed cus people like Dan Gilbert cried. This trade wouldn't have been vetoed if CP3 wanted to go to the Nets or the Wolves. It got nixed because the league didn't want to see the Lakers make a good deal. BS.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

David Stern is drunk with power

apparently CP3 is trying to a file a lawsuit too as he should. This whole thing is ridiculous, NO was getting Odom, Scola and Kevin Martin with a 1st round pick from Houston! that's better then anything they're going to get when Paul leaves and go to the FA market

Omzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Omzzz
Member since 2010 • 1440 Posts
Someone needs to buy the Hornets from the NBA
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts

lol at the letter Dan Gilbert wrote to David Stern

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ys-nba_dan_gilbert_email_lakers_hornets_trade_120811 

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
waaaaaaaaaaaaah my favorite team who has like 20 titles already didn't get another elite player with another unfair trade :cry:
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 elpooz

waaaaaaaaaaaaah my favorite team who has like 20 titles already didn't get another elite player with another unfair trade :cry:mems_1224

Unfair trade? The Hornets are the ones getting ****ed here. CP3 won't get traded because it would be ridiculous for Stern to let other trades pass after shutting down that one. They would have gotten 3 great players, a decent backup PG, and a first and second round pick :|. If anything, LA and Houston were getting the short end of the deal. 

This isn't about LA not getting CP3, it's about this being uncalled for and Stern just going too far. That, and the fact that he just killed NO's chance of rebuilding. If they let NO trade Paul, that's complete BS and is pretty much discriminatory to LA and Houston, unless they are involved in the trade. If he stays, he walks next season and NO has no moves to make in the offseason, and their SMALL-MARKET team will be severely gimped, exactly what Stern was trying to avoid supposedly.

You're sad if you agree with this or support this because you don't like LA... get over yourself, no one should be allowing this kind of **** to happen... 

Stern and the NBA ****ed up, there's no two ways around it. They need to tell the respective teams they can discuss the trade again in the next day or two, or Stern can give up on salvaging this.  

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 elpooz

Bill Simmons on this

"I hope Chris Paul sues. I hope the Rockets sue. I hope the Lakers sue. I hope Dell Demps resigns and makes a *** tape with a stripper wearing a David Stern Halloween mask." 

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Halftime-

waaaaaaaaaaaaah my favorite team who has like 20 titles already didn't get another elite player with another unfair trade :cry:mems_1224

lol, the trade isn't unfair in any way. 

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Halftime-
The NBA basically said that anyone but the Lakers is allowed to trade for Chris Paul. Real fair.
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Orlando_Magic
That reported deal of Dwight Howard for Brook Lopez + two 1st round picks that's been floating around the rumor mill is super meh. IF Dwight does want to be traded he sure chose a bad trading partner for the Magic.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 elpooz

The NBA basically said that anyone but the Lakers is allowed to trade for Chris Paul. Real fair.-Halftime-

Either that happens and they will have just done something that's complete bull**** or they force CP3 to stay and completely destroy NO's chance of rebuilding. What will they do in the next offseason? CP3 walks and they have NOTHING to work with... they will fall into the same category as the cavs, timberwolves, etc... when they had a chance to continue being a playoff team with the trade and actually be relevant.

No one is going to want to buy the Hornets this season, how does David Stern not see that? They just saw this **** go down, they know he has a messed up knee, they know he's leaving. So, someone is going to buy the team and then somehow, with no pieces to move, get good players or another star around CP3 before he's a free agent and convince him to stay? Yeah ****ing right. There is no chance of that happening. At least with all that talent moved there they could have found someway to get another star who would sign an extension and play alongside 2 or so great players, and then luckily strike gold in the draft. Or, just keep the great players they were given, hope for some talent in the draft, and then go from there in terms of getting a star. Either way, they had a great chance to rebuild, find an owner and still compete at the same time. 

It's going to be a long time before NO is even relevant in the NBA again, good job on making small-market teams competitive David Stern :|. 

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mems_1224
oh i want the trade to go through. we need a big man desperately and pau is the same age but waaay better than scola. for for the lakers to get cp3 for essentially an old role player and a pau gasol who is only gonna down from here is ridiculous. scola and martin are just role players too. sure they score but they dont do much else and aren't gonna draw in fans. plus lakers free up tons of cap room. the best pg in the league and tons of cap room for a bunch of role players and a fading star in gasol is a little unfair and sets up another boring lakers dynasty with cp3 and dwight
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mems_1224
That reported deal of Dwight Howard for Brook Lopez + two 1st round picks that's been floating around the rumor mill is super meh. IF Dwight does want to be traded he sure chose a bad trading partner for the Magic.Orlando_Magic
seriously, other than williams that team is awful
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]waaaaaaaaaaaaah my favorite team who has like 20 titles already didn't get another elite player with another unfair trade :cry:elpooz

Unfair trade? The Hornets are the ones getting ****ed here. CP3 won't get traded because it would be ridiculous for Stern to let other trades pass after shutting down that one. They would have gotten 3 great players, a decent backup PG, and a first and second round pick :|. If anything, LA and Houston were getting the short end of the deal. 

This isn't about LA not getting CP3, it's about this being uncalled for and Stern just going too far. That, and the fact that he just killed NO's chance of rebuilding. If they let NO trade Paul, that's complete BS and is pretty much discriminatory to LA and Houston, unless they are involved in the trade. If he stays, he walks next season and NO has no moves to make in the offseason, and their SMALL-MARKET team will be severely gimped, exactly what Stern was trying to avoid supposedly.

You're sad if you agree with this or support this because you don't like LA... get over yourself, no one should be allowing this kind of **** to happen... 

Stern and the NBA ****ed up, there's no two ways around it. They need to tell the respective teams they can discuss the trade again in the next day or two, or Stern can give up on salvaging this.  

hornets are owned by the nba, head of the nba is stern, stern works for owners. how is this any different than an owner stopping a trade?

i mean i dont care either way. if it doesnt go through lakers dont get cp3 and that team implodes because lamar and gasol are gonna quit on them. if it does we get gasol and are playoff bound. its win win for me really. 8)

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 elpooz

oh i want the trade to go through. we need a big man desperately and pau is the same age but waaay better than scola. for for the lakers to get cp3 for essentially an old role player and a pau gasol who is only gonna down from here is ridiculous. scola and martin are just role players too. sure they score but they dont do much else and aren't gonna draw in fans. plus lakers free up tons of cap room. the best pg in the league and tons of cap room for a bunch of role players and a fading star in gasol is a little unfair and sets up another boring lakers dynasty with cp3 and dwightmems_1224

All three teams still benefit from that trade. It was a great trade for everyone involved, and they were obviously all happy. Yeah, LA would have gotten the Kobe, CP3, Dwight combo maybe, but that's a good thing if anything. The way things currently stand, OKC will DOMINATE the Western Conference, and there will be very little competition for them. If LA were to have Dwight or CP3 or both, there would be another team to create a more competitive atmosphere. The West becomes more competitive than it is now (LA would not be able to cruise to the finals with OKC as strong as they are), NO gets a huge chance to rebuild, can still compete in the immediate future, and can work to make themselves more appealing to a buyer, and Houston gets what it wants. All I see here is more competitive balance coming about from this trade - OKC not ruling the West and a small-market team getting a great opportunity to do a lot of good things for itself, as well as tons of fans being able to enjoy there being more than one super-team in the league... The Heat should have won the finals last year, and if they had, everyone would be crying right now about how the West has one team that is on their level, which is the reality of league right now. LA getting this boost would have led to a more entertaining season and a more exciting Western conference and playoffs. 

What have we gotten instead? A West that will be ruled by OKC, with little competition in that conference, and the Hornets getting completely ****ed and losing their chance to rebuild, find an owner and compete after this season. This is a joke.

Even if the trade being nixed was somehow for the better, David Stern completely abused his power here and what he did was just uncalled for. He told the Hornets they had full control over trades and all this ****, and then does this. It's not about what the deal would have done, it's about the fact that this is a massive conflict on interest and something that should NEVER happen in a professional sport. Period.  

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 elpooz

This is a win-win for you? This isn't that for anyone who is a fan of this league. This is not what anyone should want being allowed or should want trending, and if it realy doesn't bother you, you're just greedy to be honest.

I hope Houston somehow gets treated like the Hornets just did one day... we'll see how you feel about all this league collusion then. 

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 elpooz

Supposedly, Stern has said that the Hornets can rework the trade with LA and Houston, or get a whole new trade all together. I highly doubt CP3 will be traded somewhere else because that would be complete BS.

So, it looks like the deal will be tweaked in a way that makes it so that LA doesn't free up so much cash, but still gets CP3, Houston gets Gasol, etc... Either that or CP3 is staying and the Hornets are screwed. 

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Orlando_Magic
Yeah I think CP3 will end up on the Lakers still. Stern rejecting the trade (which he has every right to do if he's acting as the "owner") is nothing more than a bargaining tactic. He knows the Lakers are probably willing to give up some more pieces and isn't caving into the first offer he receives. There's still plenty of time left to trade CP3. I expect the Lakers to up their offer a little and the trade to still go through.... unless some mystery team comes out of the blue offering the Hornets an amazing deal.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mems_1224

This is a win-win for you? This isn't that for anyone who is a fan of this league. This is not what anyone should want being allowed or should want trending, and if it realy doesn't bother you, you're just greedy to be honest.

I hope Houston somehow gets treated like the Hornets just did one day... we'll see how you feel about all this league collusion then. 

elpooz
wont ever happen because the rockets aren't owned by the league
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Orlando_Magic
The Lakers supposedly are pulling out of the Chris Paul trade. And Lamar Odom has been traded to the Mavericks for a trade exception. Looks like the Lakers are about to go all in for Dwight Howard now :(
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#25 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts

I hope we can deal Rondo for Paul...

It's gonna be a polarizing issue for Celtics fans but damnit Rondo can't shoot for his life. Paul would be a great face going foward for the franchise and we definitely have some nice pieces to offer. David West would offer some nice familiarity to Paul as well...

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 elpooz

The Lakers supposedly are pulling out of the Chris Paul trade. And Lamar Odom has been traded to the Mavericks for a trade exception. Looks like the Lakers are about to go all in for Dwight Howard now :(Orlando_Magic

This is either going to go REALLY badly or decently well. I don't know what this is all about, honestly.

We can duke it out with the Nets and get Dwight but what does that do for us? We will most likely lose Pau and Bynum, and we've already lost Odom... so we will be stuck D Fish, who we DESPERATELY need to replace, Kobe, Meta World Peace (lol), some PF and Dwight, with very little depth in the paint. If we can get Nene somehow, and have a frontline of Nene and Dwight, I'd be pretty happy with that. But we didn't need bigs, we had the biggest ****ing frontline in the NBA :|, we needed a new PG, period.

Right now we are going from three great 7-footers to Dwight and Nene, at BEST. If we had stuck with the CP3 deal, we had a pretty damn good chance of upgrading from D Fish to the best PG in the league, and STILL would have had a chance to deal for Dwight and a solid PF. CP3, Kobe, Ron, decent-good PF, and Dwight/Nene with Matt Barnes, D Fish, etc... coming off the bench... that's a dirty lineup, Dwight or no Dwight. 

I'm seriously worried right now lol... I don't see this ending well and it's pretty damn disappointing. Kobe and Dwight is cool, but this is ultimately a downgrade in terms of the next 2 seasons... Dwight signing an extension and being our new centerpiece would be awesome in years to come, but we could have had the strongest roster in the league, the best SG, PG and center on one team and made several strong championship runs, and still had a very bright future with two all-stars holding LA down after Kobe retires, and unless we get Dwight, which still isn't even close to being certain, and then somehow miraculously still get CP3 or a strong PG somehow, that's not happening. 

This is lame. **** David Stern, CP3 would be a Laker by now and we wouldn't be making these risky ass moves right now if he hadn't ever pulled the BS he pulled.  

Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Black-Demon
Member since 2003 • 28177 Posts
Didn't really care for this event to be honest. Chris Paul is overrated to me,and I think we still need Scola and Martin.
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Orlando_Magic

DChris Paul is overrated to meBlack-Demon

I'd rather have CP3 on my team over any other PG in the league.

it's almost like it took last year's first round series to remind people how good CP3 is because people have been sipping the Rose and Rondo koolaid.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Toriko42
CP3 has been the best PG in the league for ages. He literally carries his team on his back. Rose has a great supporting cast and so does Rondo. CP3 can take his team to the playoffs with just him...He's ridiculous.
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Black-Demon
Yep......I still think Rose is better than him. Paul is definitely better than Rondo though.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Toriko42
If Paul had a supporting cast like Rose has along with a coach like Thibs then he'd already have his ring...
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Black-Demon
I think Rose will win a ring soon if he keeps playing the way he did last season. As long as he doesn't pull a LeBrick James and start letting the glamour and glitz get to his head,he'll achieve a championship.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 andyboiii

Pooz you have to look at this way, Bynum is going to get injured this season this is not me predicting this is a fact and he'll be out another 20-30 games while Pau will have to do most of the heavy duty work once again. he's also getting older and won't be able to do what he did a few years back for us anymore. to me It's pretty much a straight up trade with Pau and Dwight since Bynum to me is worthless so if I were the Lakers GM i'd definitely pull the trigger. Dwights defense is better then that of Pau and Bynum combined, he pretty much single handly made that Orlando team one of the best defenses in the league. Kobe has about 3 good years left in him and that'll be it, his knees won't carry him anymore.  Dwight in his prime>Pau and an injury riddled Bunum.  gotta make this move now because Kobes window is slowly closing. In regards to getting a PG like Paul it's not gonna happen so keep on wishing. We'd have to give up one of our bigs like Pau to get CP3 so I'd rather give up one of our bigs like Pau for Dwight instead Pau for CP3

elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 elpooz

Pooz you have to look at this way, Bynum is going to get injured this season this is not me predicting this is a fact and he'll be out another 20-30 games while Pau will have to do most of the heavy duty work once again. he's also getting older and won't be able to do what he did a few years back for us anymore. to me It's pretty much a straight up trade with Pau and Dwight since Bynum to me is worthless so if I were the Lakers GM i'd definitely pull the trigger. Dwights defense is better then that of Pau and Bynum combined, he pretty much single handly made that Orlando team one of the best defenses in the league. Kobe has about 3 good years left in him and that'll be it, his knees won't carry him anymore.  Dwight in his prime>Pau and an injury riddled Bunum.  gotta make this move now because Kobes window is slowly closing. In regards to getting a PG like Paul it's not gonna happen so keep on wishing. We'd have to give up one of our bigs like Pau to get CP3 so I'd rather give up one of our bigs like Pau for Dwight instead Pau for CP3

andyboiii

I agree that trading them for Dwight is ultimately a really good thing for us, I'm just kinda disappointed because I thought we'd end up with a chance to make a really strong title run this season, with CP3 and maybe Dwight. 

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Orlando_Magic

If the Hornets can get Eric Gordon, Aminu, Kaman and an unprotected Minny draft pick from the Clippers that's a way better deal than what they'd get from the Lakers/Rockets.

Minny's pick will most likely be top 5 meaning Jared Sullinger, Andre Drummond, Perry Jones, Anthony Davis or Harrison Barnes... 

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7342778/if-no-new-york-knicks-los-angeles-lakers-chris-paul-wants-los-angeles-clippers 

Balimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Balimi
Member since 2007 • 1599 Posts
damn, I don't think that was a good deal for the clippers. Also if you anyones team was just blown up by a trade or about to be may I suggest becoming a Sixer fan. Why? There was an end of the lockout party at Chickies n Petes a few days ago and the first 50 people got "Free Boosie" tshirts.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 andyboiii

damn, I don't think that was a good deal for the clippers. Also if you anyones team was just blown up by a trade or about to be may I suggest becoming a Sixer fan. Why? There was an end of the lockout party at Chickies n Petes a few days ago and the first 50 people got "Free Boosie" tshirts.Balimi

How was this not a good trade for the Clippers?

Clippers NEED CP3 more then they need Gordon, Aminou and that 1st round pick who might not even amount to anything, it'll prolly be like the  8th pick in the draft so all the good talent in that draft will be taken by then. Clippers have Cp3, Blake, Caron Butler, Chauncey Billups and Deandre Jordan. they'll need like one more decent player to become elite but don't be surprised when they're taking over the west in a few years

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts

that trade would have been HORRIBLE FOR NEW ORLEANS.

you know what that trade makes new orleans? mediocre and in a small market? they compete, probably push for a playoff spot in the 6-8 range for a few years, and then what? they'll never make a championship run, they'll never be good enough.

A nucleus of K-Mart-Scola-Odom is decent, but there's no superstar...and no superstar via FA will go to NO. New Orleans would be better off sucking and getting a sueprstar or two through this upcoming deep draft. At least then they have a chance to rebuild. 

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mems_1224
stern basically just owned this thread. they got a much much better deal from the clippers than from the lakers
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Orlando_Magic

Clipps looked great tonight against the Lakers

:o

I'd be a little concerned about Billups on the the defensive end but he seemed to fit in really well offensively as a 3pt shooter.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Toriko42

Clips looked monsterous...Like scary

And that team was insanely fun to watch

Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Black-Demon
Yeah....today's game reminded me why I think Rose is the best PG at the moment.
elpooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 elpooz

Lol Pau Gasol is a bum. We need to get rid of him now. 

I don't care if it's just one game, that was pathetic. I'm mad at Kobe for some bad decision making there at the end, but wow Gasol is just a scrub. 

If we move Steve Blake to the starting lineup, limit fisher's minutes (by a lot :|), get Dwight, and play defense like we did throughout most of that game, we can still somewhat compete this year, in my opinion. We still have depth, we just need someone to help Kobe carry the load. You can tell there's too much riding on him when he turns the ball over like that and has to guide the offense that much... giving the ball to Gasol wasn't even a viable option tonight. Goudelock needs to be given more respect too... there were too many times that he was wide open beyond the arc tonight and got overlooked by Fisher and Blake... his 3-point range is ridiculous and he is really confident. He should have had more than 3 attempts tonight...

I think Mike Brown will come around and give Steve Blake a chance as a starter, Phil Jackson already ****ed up once by not letting Farrmar start and I think Mike Brown will break away from that. He already made a great choice by giving Ebanks the start, he shot really well today, played good defense and had tons of energy. 

In short, we need to get Dwight, give Steve Blake the start, and actually use our depth. Mike Brown's influence on our defense was obviously visible, the defensive effort out there was amazing tonight, exactly what we need. 

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Colt45fool
Lakers won't get Dwight Howard because they don't have enough ammo to make a move like that. If Orlando accepts anything from L.A. it won't be enough.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 andyboiii
I could see us getting Howard but we'd have to give up Pau and Bynum and the Nets who want Howard as well were going to offer Lopez but he's going to be out for like a month since he's injured already
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Halftime-
Ebanks deserves more shots. Pau will be fine if he quits shooting turnaround jumpers 80 percent of the time. Darius Morris should at least be active, he played good in pre season.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 andyboiii

Ebanks deserves more shots. Pau will be fine if he quits shooting turnaround jumpers 80 percent of the time. Darius Morris should at least be active, he played good in pre season.-Halftime-

word on Ebanks. dude can ball but he's just too passive, hopefully someone gets in in his head that he needs to shoot more

Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Black-Demon
Dwight Howard won't go to the Lakers,can't see it happening at all.
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Colt45fool
Dwight Howard won't go to the Lakers,can't see it happening at all.Black-Demon
if he does ill hate him
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Colt45fool
kings beat the lakers. colour me surprise.