Would High Voltages New Wii game Gladiator AD be better for DS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

That game has horrible graphics and to me in some of the pictures almost look like a horrible Gamecube game.here is a perfect word for them...ugly...I like Phantom of the Hourglasse graphics better! Its style of gameplay made me think more ds than wii... It would work better as a touch slash thing like ninja gaiden thansome wii waggle thing or motion plus thing that hurts your arm at the end of the day! This game would be a much better ds game...for wii i would never buy it but for ds it's a different story! The slash thing for ninja gaiden was fun...the ds would do good with a game like this! They could create slash combos as apposed to just random slashing...they said they wanted to create a more strategic way of fighting and what a better way than the ds...you can use the stylus accuracy to attack certain points!

You cant tell me that looks good...they could have designed it better for a ds game

Gladiator A.D. Various

We might need more info to truley decide but you can sort of tell how this game is already. It's a fighting game. There isnt really too many different things you can do with those.

What do you think of this thought??

flippin_flames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 flippin_flames
Member since 2008 • 348 Posts

Thats not the best screenshot, but its pretty obvious the DS can't do that

Redonkulous_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Redonkulous_D
Member since 2008 • 1018 Posts

1. The game's in early development

2. There are better looking screens

3. I don't really see what's wrong with the game's graphics. In terms of detail, they are far superior than any Wii game.

4. No, this would not make a good DS game. I don't think the DS would handle dismemberment very well.

5. The Conduit would much better translate into a ds game

gamemorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 gamemorg
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

DS has a younger audience, so I think it would be a little risky to put this on that system.

In my opinion, I think that WII has had many poor graphics in many games. But the gameplay on WII games are the best imo as the wii remote allows many functions that Xbox 360 and ps3 ones cannot.

I've recently bought House of the dead overkill. And been extremly dissapointed by the graphics, but the gameplay is simply amazing.

sergioalb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 sergioalb64
Member since 2005 • 2697 Posts

Well, the Wii also has a young and heavily casualized audience. Companies like High Voltage should take a cue from Renegade Kid and develop more mature, high-demanding DS games that push the system to its limits. Look at how Chinatown Wars is doing; it started relatively slow, but it's still selling, and should continue to do so for a really long time.

I hope High Voltage eventually makes a DS game; anything goes, really.

ico92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ico92
Member since 2009 • 183 Posts

those are pretty lame screens but its in its pre alpha and it kinda looks better than most wii games