Winning Eleven DS is actually pretty good, has WIFI too!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

allnamestaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 allnamestaken
Member since 2003 • 6618 Posts

If anyone out there is looking for a decent soccer game with online play, Winning Eleven 2007 is actually not bad. I just picked it up today and I gotta say I'm impressed. While the presentation isn't great, the actual matches have a surprising amount of depth to them, and I've pulled off some really pretty goals.

SO far I'd rate it a 7.5/10

If anyone has the game and wants to play me online my team name is Dylans Destroyers and my FC is:

KiLLer_ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 KiLLer_ba
Member since 2002 • 5759 Posts
Have you played it online yet? Does it lag and how long can the matches be on wi fi.
allnamestaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 allnamestaken
Member since 2003 • 6618 Posts

Have you played it online yet? Does it lag and how long can the matches be on wi fi.KiLLer_ba

Yes, I've played 10 or so matches online and the connection really depends on who you're playing. Some matches are laggy, and slow, while others are basically at normal game speed. It really depends. I''m pretty sure that matches can only be set to 5 minutes on WIFI, I haven't been able to change them during an online game so I think that's the only thing you can set them to.

Online's nice, because you can match up against people of your skill level or anyone from across North America, so if you're new you can choose to only have matches against other new players, while good players can choose to face other skillfull players.

SirPokeAlot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SirPokeAlot
Member since 2006 • 506 Posts
Do you have trouble finding people online to play with? I remember i bought bomberman land and i could never find anyone to play againest. I sold it in like a week.