Wii Speak for COD 4 has been confirmed

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joalmchotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 joalmchotmail
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

sounds great cant wait until it comes out!!!

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

[QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

lol

unless someone's head is in the way (bottom left of the picture) in the link you provided... it says Infinity Ward. Why would their name be associated?

plus, I don't see what the big deal is. If it's included, fine..... if not... fine. Chat is honestly not that big of a deal...

it gets rather annoying imo.

intro94

is because IW made the original game, not Treyarch.When a game is ported, the credit due is to the original team as well as the port team.Not just the port team.The other reason is because the main event was about MW2. COD4 was made by IW, not Treyarch. This is not like COD WAW which was made AND ported by Treyarch. On the Wiispeak argument, is not a big deal to me. But i feel uncomfortable with headsets over long periods of time. Wiispeak is somewhat more free for me.

true, never thought about it like that. IW did their job, they should get credit.

I've never used WiiSpeak, so I have no idea how it is... but I do know that when I play COD4 at my buddy's house, it's annoying when you get people just talking, singing, playing music, swearing, etc. and hearing them over the speakers.

I know I could turn it off, but I don't feel I should have to.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

[QUOTE="Pices"][QUOTE="dstv"]id rather use a regular headset than wii speak....and besides since when was using a mic during online gaming a new thingTjeremiah1988
Oh yeah, its a good idea to use a headset with a cord dangling down my pants and it makes you look like a total nerd. It also drains power from your controller. Its not a new thing, just a great feature to use.

huh? There are wireless headsets you know. Headset > WiiSpeak any day. Doesnt the Wii have bluetooth? If true, wouldnt it be easy for Nintendo to allow bluetooth headsets to be connected? Even if it doesnt have bluetooth, WiiSpeak is a joke.

I perfer wiispeak too. Wired or not, you always look like a giant loser with that thnig strpped to your head.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

[QUOTE="intro94"][QUOTE="danger_ranger95"]

lol

unless someone's head is in the way (bottom left of the picture) in the link you provided... it says Infinity Ward. Why would their name be associated?

plus, I don't see what the big deal is. If it's included, fine..... if not... fine. Chat is honestly not that big of a deal...

it gets rather annoying imo.

danger_ranger95

is because IW made the original game, not Treyarch.When a game is ported, the credit due is to the original team as well as the port team.Not just the port team.The other reason is because the main event was about MW2. COD4 was made by IW, not Treyarch. This is not like COD WAW which was made AND ported by Treyarch. On the Wiispeak argument, is not a big deal to me. But i feel uncomfortable with headsets over long periods of time. Wiispeak is somewhat more free for me.

true, never thought about it like that. IW did their job, they should get credit.

I've never used WiiSpeak, so I have no idea how it is... but I do know that when I play COD4 at my buddy's house, it's annoying when you get people just talking, singing, playing music, swearing, etc. and hearing them over the speakers.

Well, thats one of the NICE things about wiispeak. You don't have their friend code, you don't have to listen to them.

kenakuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kenakuma
Member since 2007 • 3462 Posts

[QUOTE="intro94"] is because IW made the original game, not Treyarch.When a game is ported, the credit due is to the original team as well as the port team.Not just the port team.The other reason is because the main event was about MW2. COD4 was made by IW, not Treyarch. This is not like COD WAW which was made AND ported by Treyarch. On the Wiispeak argument, is not a big deal to me. But i feel uncomfortable with headsets over long periods of time. Wiispeak is somewhat more free for me.goblaa

Well, thats one of the NICE things about wiispeak. You don't have their friend code, you don't have to listen to them.

I'd say thatsone of theBAD things about Wii Speak!

Every voice chat system has friend only chats, however, they also have free chat, which wii speak dosent......

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 Pices
Member since 2005 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="kenakuma"]

[QUOTE="goblaa"]

I'd say thatsone of theBAD things about Wii Speak!

Every voice chat system has friend only chats, however, they also have free chat, which wii speak dosent......

Wiispeak can have that option, its Nintendo's fault