What will end up the Wii's best-seller?

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Junior_AIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 132

User Lists: 1

#101 Junior_AIN
Member since 2007 • 4703 Posts
Wii play, which is a shame.... But beside the crappy ones, obviously Mario Kart....
Cyber-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102 Cyber-
Member since 2007 • 4026 Posts
LOL I laughed when I saw people think SSBM selling better than MK DD. Its kinda sad that its STILL the only games most Nintendo fans buy or even care about.
PyroPice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 PyroPice
Member since 2007 • 443 Posts
[QUOTE="PyroPice"]

I love how jaysonguy is speechless after this

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/9ecTTNYePHMMnXqfuH789XA-56vcAQdi

either way, brawl, it will sell somewhere in the 10-12 million units range(my personal prediction)

Jaysonguy

As I said in another thread there's really nothing to argue about until I contact Nintendo because I'm really interested how it pulled ahead

I still think Wii Play wins all though

wow, I love the fact that you cant accept defeat, i have no idea where you got the idea that DD outsold melle.

Cyber-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Cyber-
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="PyroPice"]

either way, brawl, it will sell somewhere in the 10-12 million units range(my personal prediction)

PyroPice

As I said in another thread there's really nothing to argue about until I contact Nintendo because I'm really interested how it pulled ahead

wow, I love the fact that you cant accept defeat, i have no idea where you got the idea that DD outsold melle.

you know that is a general statement and may be a mistake. We have actual charts that have in deoth numbers in stead of a statement.

Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts
[QUOTE="PyroPice"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="PyroPice"]

Cyber-

you know that is a general statement and may be a mistake. We have actual charts that have in deoth numbers in stead of a statement.

But the real question is: Are those said charts as reliable as Nintendo themselves?

Cyber-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Cyber-
[QUOTE="Cyber-"][QUOTE="PyroPice"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="PyroPice"]

Jakendo

But the real question is: Are those said charts as reliable as Nintendo themselves?

Well VGchartz is funny. Right when the game is out their information is not very good but as time goes by with NPD reports and such the information on seasoned games is pretty accurate.

I am just saying that a general statement is not as definitive as real numbers. That statement could have meant that Melee overall was the most successful meaning it made the most profit or most media coverage or overall popularity. Because they are so close in sales its possible for these things to happen.

Or it actually means it was the most successful. Still before that guy closes his case he should post some real numbers.