Want a 3DS sequel of Pokemon Conquest?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

Cause i do,and i want improvements in all areas!

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

I would be totally into that. But I'd still way rather have a Pokemon SRPG developed by Gamefreak.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

I would be totally into that. But I'd still way rather have a Pokemon SRPG developed by Intelligent Systems.

Pixel-Perfect

Fixed.

Wikipedia: Game Freak, Inc. is a Japanese video ga

Wikipedia: .ga is the country code top-level d

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

I would be totally into that. But I'd still way rather have a Pokemon SRPG developed by Intelligent Systems.

nintendofreak_2

Fixed.

That would be too awesome. And I like Pokemon Conquest, but I wish they do away with all the feudal Japan stuff. And make it deeper and more open world.
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

I would be totally into that. But I'd still way rather have a Pokemon SRPG developed by NIS.

nintendofreak_2

Fixed.

Fixed again :P

But yeah, I'd probably get it day1

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

nintendofreak_2

Fixed.

Haha, that would definitely be cool too.

GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="nintendofreak_2"]

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

funsohng

Fixed.

Wikipedia: .ga is the country code top-level

That would be too awesome. And I like Pokemon Conquest, but I wish they do away with all the feudal Japan stuff. And make it deeper and more open world.

Same.

And yeah,just give Intelligent Systems more projects.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
Yes, but don't base it in the Ransei region. Instead I'd like to see it be based in the Pokemon world we know from the main games (specifically Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, Unova is too far away from those to really work) but Feudal style versions of those regions hundreds of years before the main games, and the Masters of each area would be ancestors of the gym leaders from the main games, and you would play as an ancestor of Red himself. I know this specific game would never happen, but I'd love to see it, but just getting a Pokemon Conquest 2 would be great. Oh, and yeah either way I agree it should be made by Intelligent Systems.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GreekGameManiac

Yes, but don't base it in the Ransei region. Instead I'd like to see it be based in the Pokemon world we know from the main games (specifically Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, Unova is too far away from those to really work) but Feudal style versions of those regions hundreds of years before the main games, and the Masters of each area would be ancestors of the gym leaders from the main games, and you would play as an ancestor of Red himself. I know this specific game would never happen, but I'd love to see it, but just getting a Pokemon Conquest 2 would be great. Oh, and yeah either way I agree it should be made by Intelligent Systems.spike6958

Wouldn't i be better to make up an original world,that's different than both Ransei and the Pokemon regions?

:)

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

[QUOTE="spike6958"]Yes, but don't base it in the Ransei region. Instead I'd like to see it be based in the Pokemon world we know from the main games (specifically Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, Unova is too far away from those to really work) but Feudal style versions of those regions hundreds of years before the main games, and the Masters of each area would be ancestors of the gym leaders from the main games, and you would play as an ancestor of Red himself. I know this specific game would never happen, but I'd love to see it, but just getting a Pokemon Conquest 2 would be great. Oh, and yeah either way I agree it should be made by Intelligent Systems.GreekGameManiac

Wouldn't i be better to make up an original world,that's different than both Ransei and the Pokemon regions?

Not really. TBH, it wouldn't matter either way (though creating a new region would probably end up with a shorter game been made), I'd just really like to see these classic regions re-imagined for a game like this.
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GreekGameManiac

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

[QUOTE="spike6958"]Yes, but don't base it in the Ransei region. Instead I'd like to see it be based in the Pokemon world we know from the main games (specifically Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, Unova is too far away from those to really work) but Feudal style versions of those regions hundreds of years before the main games, and the Masters of each area would be ancestors of the gym leaders from the main games, and you would play as an ancestor of Red himself. I know this specific game would never happen, but I'd love to see it, but just getting a Pokemon Conquest 2 would be great. Oh, and yeah either way I agree it should be made by Intelligent Systems.spike6958

Not really. TBH, it wouldn't matter either way (though creating a new region would probably end up with a shorter game been made), I'd just really like to see these classic regions re-imagined for a game like this.

Uh,if they made it the right way,it would.

This isn't about regular Pokemon games,but a sequel to Pokemon Conquest.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendofreak_2"]

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

funsohng

Fixed.

nah keep the fedual asia setting. just change everything else.

BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts

Yes, I even thought of that in one of mine earlier posts.