Top ten Characters that YOUD like to see in teh next Super Smash Bros rostor

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sagax03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 0

#1 sagax03
Member since 2008 • 230 Posts

The Super Smash bros one of the worlds most greatist fighting games though only 3 games of the franchise(Or should i say FRANCHISES) exist the game is so popular that they become immediate must haves. BUT in the latest instalment Super Smash Bros Brawl 35 characters came into the zone some were replaced some added and it was a blast. But as well some of your favorites didnt make it.Comment on what top ten character(s) youd like to see in the NEXT smash bros game.

1.Megaman(X version id like to see most)-I was PRETTY shocked when the blue bomber didnt make brawl, I was sure he was a shoe-in and im pretty sure nintendos going to add him in the next one.......

2. Shadow The hedgehog-With kids knoing more about him then even sonic im sure he has a high chance of making it in.

3.Daisy-Even if she was a clone of peach with tweaks im sure alot of us would like her in the next one.

4. Cloud(FF7)-I mean cmon you got Solid snake nintendo get Cloud in the next one!

5. Roy-I was really upset when he wasnt in brawl...... cmon he deserves some credit.........

6.Walugi-Since they added Wario why not Waluigi?

7.Tails-Sonics sidekick?YAYYYYY.

8. Tetra(Windwaker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks)-She is toon Zelda.Enough said.

9.Deoxys(Pokemon)-Well i think itd just do great as a character.....

10(Barley making the list)-Dark Samus, itd b cool to see her moveset....

Oh yes id like to see a more speed boost like meleee.

dese1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 dese1
Member since 2007 • 447 Posts
[QUOTE="sagax03"]

The Super Smash bros one of the worlds most greatist fighting games though only 3 games of the franchise(Or should i say FRANCHISES) exist the game is so popular that they become immediate must haves. BUT in the latest instalment Super Smash Bros Brawl 35 characters came into the zone some were replaced some added and it was a blast. But as well some of your favorites didnt make it.Comment on what top ten character(s) youd like to see in the NEXT smash bros game.

1.Megaman(X version id like to see most)-I was PRETTY shocked when the blue bomber didnt make brawl, I was sure he was a shoe-in and im pretty sure nintendos going to add him in the next one.......

2. Shadow The hedgehog-With kids knoing more about him then even sonic im sure he has a high chance of making it in.

3.Daisy-Even if she was a clone of peach with tweaks im sure alot of us would like her in the next one.

4. Cloud(FF7)-I mean cmon you got Solid snake nintendo get Cloud in the next one!

5. Roy-I was really upset when he wasnt in brawl...... cmon he deserves some credit.........

6.Walugi-Since they added Wario why not Waluigi?

7.Tails-Sonics sidekick?YAYYYYY.

8. Tetra(Windwaker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks)-She is toon Zelda.Enough said.

9.Deoxys(Pokemon)-Well i think itd just do great as a character.....

10(Barley making the list)-Dark Samus, itd b cool to see her moveset....

Oh yes id like to see a more speed boost like meleee.

I definatley agree with megaman and waluwigi Much rather have knuckles than shadow though(he could be a hard hitting flyer) and i would rather see pokemon as assisters than actual charcters also -bomberman -shyguy( they could make him a really fast character and his forward attack he could hop on a bullet) and i would love it if they fixed olimar so that he wasnt a giant pile of **** lol ill think of more l8r -
Avatar image for AlienHominid666
AlienHominid666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 AlienHominid666
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i made a youtube video for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q3V1U30_Gg&feature=channel_page
dese1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 dese1
Member since 2007 • 447 Posts
With Olimar you need to know know how to control him im great with himAlienHominid666
any advice 4 me, my friends and i play random only and im almost a shoe in every time except when im olimar
Areyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Areyo
Member since 2007 • 84 Posts

Geno from Super Mario Rpg

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9ba38f308de
deactivated-5f9ba38f308de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5f9ba38f308de
Member since 2005 • 1468 Posts

sagax03

Solid Snake is originally a Nintendo character. The first game was on the NES as was its sequel. Cloud wouldn't have a chance on making it, because it's not even apart of Nintendo...in ANY way shape or form.

sagax03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sagax03
i beg to differ clouds in kingdom hearts :Cahin of Memories on the Gameboy and yes he has a chance they just need permission from Square Enix.
sagax03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sagax03
hey bomberman was one i frogot i wouldve so put him in #9 , and shyguy is one id wouldve NEVER thought of but it sounds like a good idea.
caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

i beg to differ clouds in kingdom hearts :Cahin of Memories on the Gameboy and yes he has a chance they just need permission from Square Enix.sagax03

Was he the main character in Chain of Memories? Was his apperance meaningful, or a cameo for all the fanboys out there?

Only characters from Final Fantasy I-VI should make it into the next Smash Brothers.

Here is a short hand list of the FF characters who should be allowed in.

Warrior of Light(Final Fantasy I)

Black Mage(Final Fantasy I)

Garland(Final Fantasy I)

Firion(Final Fantasy II)

Onion Knight(Final Fantasy III)

Cecil(Final Fantasy IV)

Kain(Final Fantasy IV)

Rydia(Final Fantasy IV)

Edge(Final Fantasy IV)

Golbez(Final Fantasy IV)

Bartz(Final Fantasy V)

Terra(Final Fantasy VI)

Locke(Final Fantasy VI)

Celes(Final Fantasy VI)

Kefka(Final Fantasy VI)

Characters from FF I-VI that are more deserving to be in the next Smash Brothers than Cloud.

Also, keep in mind that neither FF VII or any of its spinoffs have ever been released on a Nintendo system. To most gamers, FF VII is seen as a Playstation game, while FF I-VI are seen as the Nintendo entries of the series.

sagax03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sagax03
His appearance was meaningful ^_^ , but i guess not you have a point so i guess final Fantasy characters are out the window.....
MischiefmAker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MischiefmAker
Member since 2004 • 907 Posts

Well, first, I think that characters like Daisy should be made as alternate costumes, like how Wario has 2 costumes, only with different voices and a few attacks that differ visually (I'd actually like to see Dr. Mario and Young Link return that way). I'd also like to see the cut Melee characters tweaked and returned (esp. Pichu, I liked him :D).

Third party characters, I feel, should be kept to one per IP, as Smash Bros. is kind of a celebration of Nintendo's history. I certainly would like to see more of them though, esp. if there's one on WiiWare that becomes very popular. Also, I think it would make sense to have a Soul Calibur character, seeing as Link was a cameo for them once.

As for Cloud, I had forgotten about Kingdom Hearts, but I'd have to think that if they picked a character that appeared in that franchise, it'd have to be Sora.

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

His appearance was meaningful ^_^ , but i guess not you have a point so i guess final Fantasy characters are out the window.....sagax03

And what's wrong with characters from FF I-VI? I'm not saying toss out any chances of FF characters appearing in the series, I'm just saying they need to have a stronger relationship to Nintendo like Snake and Sonic had.

sagax03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sagax03
they lack the personality factor...except maby the main chracter in FF3.....
Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts

1.Geno

2. Dixie Kong

3. King K Roll

4. Rival (Pokemon) Trainer

5. Majora's Mask Link (3 different move sets for each mask)

6. Mega Man

7. Ridley (Or a hunter from metriod prime hunters)

8. Kat and Ana (would play like the ice climbers)

9. Starfy

10. Takamaru (or another retro character)

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

1. Megaman (8 bit or X series)

2. Geno (Super Mario RPG)

3. Kefka (FF VI)

4. Cecil (FF IV)

5. Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2 and 3)

6. Bomberman

7. Terra (FF VI)

8.Titania (Fire Emblem POR and RD)

9. Knuckles (Sonic series)

10. Simon Belmont (Castlevania series)

shadowlink797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shadowlink797
Member since 2004 • 2113 Posts

1. Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
2. Isaac (Golden Sun)
3. Krystal (Starfox)
4. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
5. Kalas (Baten Kaitos)
6. Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
7. Bowser Jr. (Mario)
8. Megaman (Megaman)
9. Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
10. Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)

Orochi_Luver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Orochi_Luver
Hmmm... Theres a LOT of potentially good Charactors out there... K These are my ten (off the top of my head): 1. Palkia or Dialga 2. Birdo would be very....random. 3. Tails 4. Bowser Jr. 5. Dry Bones! 6. Rabbids (or a helper item) 7. Tyranitar 8. Waddle-Doo 9. Spyro (VERY random) 10. Custom Charactor option Note: The custom charactor option would be cool!
Rick_Henderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rick_Henderson
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts

Megaman
Simon Belmont
Ridley

Thats all I can think of right now.

Orochi_Luver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Orochi_Luver
OOh! I agree with Ridley! That would be Fun!!!!
K_56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#22 K_56
Member since 2009 • 654 Posts

1. Dark Samus

2. Ridley

3. Waluigi

4. Magus

5. Megaman X

6. Mewtwo

7. F-Zero Character

8. Zant

9. Bowser Jr.

10. Majora's Mask (Final Form)

Also new movement for Ganondorf.

Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Gohansephiroth
Member since 2005 • 9871 Posts

I want more than ten so mine will go a little further, and all of these characters are important to nintendo and have had a part in its history

1 ) Megaman - Hes capcom's mascot and one of the most popular characters in gaming and hes very important to nintendo's history.

2 ) Simon Belmont - Castlevania is a great long running series that deserves a rep in smash bros and he would be a great addition

3 ) Ridley - Metroid needs a villain and no one is better suited to fill that role than ridley, and before anyone says it he is not too big.

4 ) Andy - The advance wars series is one of nintendo's most underrated series and it deserves to take part in smash bros for many reasons

5 ) Ray MK - Custom robo needs a rep, its as simple as that

6 ) Ryu - Street fighter is the king of all fighting games and bringing its characters to smash bros would be awesome and great for the series.

7 ) Black Mage - As a character that is present in almost every final fantasy the black mage would best represent the series as a whole.

8 ) Vaati - as one of links main antagonist vaati the wind mage would be an awesome addition to the roster.

9 ) Chun Li - Probably the most well know female character next to samus chun li would bring another strong female character to the game.

10 ) Little Mac - Mac more than any other character deserves to be in brawl IMO, and with his new game it might be possible

11 ) Goemon - The mystical ninja himself should definitely get a spot since he has more great games for nintendo systems than many of the characters in the game

12 ) Captain Syrup - as Wario's main antagonist she would be a great addition, and who doesn't like pirates?

13 ) Samurai Goroh - Falcon has been a loner too long, he needs some competition

14 ) Chrono - starring in one of the greatest RPGs on a nintendo system chrono has clearly earned his spot.

15 ) Isaac - Goldensun needs its rep

16 ) Midna - the one zelda character that has more personality than any other could easily make a great fighter.

17 ) Geno - Mario needs another rep and there aren't many characters left but geno stands above the rest as a fan favorite.

18 ) Takamaru - One of nintendos classic characters should get a spot and this game needs more japanese swordsmen

altenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#24 altenter
Member since 2003 • 409 Posts

1 tails
2. knuckles
3. bowser jr
4. walgigi
5. eggman
6. f-zero characters
7. toad
8. bomberman
9. old man solid snake
10. shaodw the hedgehog

bc1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bc1391
Member since 2004 • 11906 Posts

I'm gonna keep mine realistic:

Saki

Krystal

Kalas of Sagi

Ray MK

Midna

Wolf Link

Samurai Goroh

Daisy

Waluigi

Dark Samus

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
1. Amaterasu 2. Megaman 3. Barack Obama 4. Jesus 5. My last year's English teacher 6. My chainsaw-wielding neighbour 7. That-randomly-spazzing-out-German-kid-playing-Unreal-Tournament 8. Bill Gates 9. Freddie Mercury 10. Adolf Hitler (or Joseph Stalin) Well, the ones that unfortunately didnt make the top ten lists are: Phoenix Wright, Ben Stiller, UWE, Martha Stewart, Captain Price, Jack Bauer, My sister, Ronald McDonald, A Really Hot Secretary (whoever that is), John Madden, The Burger King dude, That crying Britney Spears Guy, Seth Rogan, Dave Chappelle, Louise Francoise de la Bariel, Takamachi Nanoha , and Nintendo 64 Kid.
hyperkass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hyperkass
Member since 2009 • 938 Posts

1. A New Pokemon from the New Pokemon Game (Replace Lucario)

2. Travis Touchdown

3. Tails

4. Megaman

5. Isaac (Golden Sun)

Not Waluigi!

Not Ridley

MecaShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 MecaShadow
Member since 2005 • 429 Posts

Solid Snake is originally a Nintendo character. The first game was on the NES as was its sequel. Cloud wouldn't have a chance on making it, because it's not even apart of Nintendo...in ANY way shape or form.Spirit_Warriors

You are extremely incorrect. The original Metal Gear was first released on a Japanese computer system called the MSX, then was ported over to the NES. The true sequel, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, wasn't even released on the NES (Metal Gear 2: Snakes Revenge wasn't developed by Hideo Kojima's development team, and thus isn't considered cannon).
Also, Solid Snake was included because he had appeared previously on a Nintendo console. He was never a Nintendo character, he was and always will be a Konami character. Plus, considering Cloud has made an apperance on a Nintendo console in the form of that Kingdom Hearts game on the GBA, he could appear in the next Smash Bros. I wouldn't keep my hopes up, though.

Anywho, my list of characters I'd love to see in the next SSB:
Mega Man
Proto Man
Saki
Krystal
Tails
Klonoa
Bomberman

That's pretty much it.

Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts
I want to see bomberman and a final fantasy character at some point. i'd want an ff character from the snes era but that definitely won't happen
Darkmagcite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Darkmagcite
Member since 2008 • 460 Posts
Hmm well let's see: (1) Midna (2) Kalas from Baten Kaitos, or Isaac from Golden Sun (3) Knuckles, Tales, or Shadow (4) Ridley (5) Sora (6) Lloyd Irving (7) A character from FFCC (maybe the main one in the new FFCC game for Wii, not Echoes of Time) (8) Dark Samus (9) Baby Bowser (who can turn into Shadow Mario) (10) Mega Man or the main character from Sin and Punishment (and now part two!) Is his name Ryu?
07pops07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 07pops07
Member since 2008 • 552 Posts

imp from twighlight prinncess (forgot the name>=[ ) travis touchdown from nmhjack from madworld and as a unlikely too ever happen but would be super awsome but make no sense? nomad from crysis!:shock:

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

1.Waluigi, because he is my fav. Mario character.

2.Petey, because he is my sec. fav. Mario character.

3.Shuckle, if you have played a Pokemon game you will know why.

4.King K, because he is cool and the game needs more villans.

5.Megaman, he would fit in so well.

6.Miis, who wouldnt want to see your avatar in the game.

7.A made up character for Smash Bros, because it would be cool.

Cant think of anyone else.

toa1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 toa1995
Member since 2007 • 482 Posts

Megaman

VERY RANDOM AC boy or girl could use tools for moveset

waluigi

boo or king boo

Wiimote :D

Little Mac

someone from GH

Mii

thats all i can think of

garysea1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 garysea1
Member since 2009 • 57 Posts
i would want: 1. roy (awesome in melee) 2. knuckles or shadow 3. tails 4. waliugi or kid bowser 5. travis touchdown 6. jack 7. tetra (toon zelda) 8. raquaza or palkia or dialga (awesome pokemon) 9. bomberman 10. maybe megaman
SMR-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 SMR-Venom
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
Mii, lol...
SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
Waluigi, Megaman og Tails would be SWEET. Can't wait to get the next SSB to compare to brawl :)
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
-Joe(from Viewtiful Joe) -Travis Touchdown -Jack -RE caracter?
haorichard1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 haorichard1994
Member since 2008 • 60 Posts

Frank West. :D

Cl4yM4t1oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cl4yM4t1oN

1. Viewtiful Joe

2. Bomberman

3. Knuckles

4. King K. Rool

5. Travis Touchdown

6. Lankey Kong or Chunkey Kong from DK64

7. Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario

8. Skull Kid

9. Geno

10. umm and uhhh Leon Powalski from StarFox

SirOWNZalot86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SirOWNZalot86
Member since 2008 • 695 Posts

1. all previous chars...

2. Paper Mario

3. Paper Luigi

4. Little Mac (Punch Out)

5. King Hippo (Punch Out)

6. Cloud (FFVII)

7. Sephiroth (FFVII)

8. Ryu (SF Series)

9. Ken (SF Series)

10. Tails (Sonic Series)

11. Ninja Raiden (MGS4)

superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 superapo
Member since 2009 • 1714 Posts

1. Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
2. Isaac (Golden Sun)
3. Krystal (Starfox)
4. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
5. Kalas (Baten Kaitos)
6. Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
7. Bowser Jr. (Mario)
8. Megaman (Megaman)
9. Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
10. Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)

shadowlink797

i agree with all of those but instaed of bowser jr i would add dark samus smash bros needs more metroid characters

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

they should add Myamoto and Reggie in the roster next time. Wouldn't that be bad ass????

Bobzfamily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43 Bobzfamily
Member since 2008 • 1514 Posts

Dracula

Any number of Pokemon

Bowser Jr

Chibi Robo

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#44 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
I'd like to see MegaMan from the X series Knuckles Some of the Paper Mario characters or could be cool One of the Castlevania leads A Mii Character Travis Touchdown Phoenix Wright Wario Waluigi [QUOTE="Spirit_Warriors"]

[QUOTE="sagax03"]

Solid Snake is originally a Nintendo character. The first game was on the NES as was its sequel. Cloud wouldn't have a chance on making it, because it's not even apart of Nintendo...in ANY way shape or form.

No, the first game was on the MSX, a bad port and a crappy sequel that was not the true sequel was on the NES.
blankshore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#45 blankshore
Member since 2008 • 1809 Posts

1. Little Mac (Punch-Out!!). Not sure what different moves he would have since he mostly just, you know, punches, but I'm sure they could think of something (he could turn into Giga Mac for his smash attack!!)

2. King Hippo (Punch-Out!!) I think he should replace King Dededee, personally.

3. Banjo-Kazooie---I'm hoping for more 3rd party characters this time around. This would seem like an obvious choice, but it probably won't happen.

4. Jack (Madworld) How awsome would it be to chainsaw JigglyPuff right in half?

5. Spider/Scorpian (Deadly Creatures) These would also be awsome 3rd party characters to include

6. Viewtiful Joe---Think about how totally sweet that would be. Think about it.

7. Paper Mario---Not that we really need another character from the Mario Universe, but I would really like to see it happen.

8. Waluigi---once again: we don't really need any more Mario characters, but I've never thought that Waluigi gets the respect he deserves.

9. Mii's---I was pretty surprised they didn't add this in brawl. Hoping to see it in the next game.

10. Wolf Link (Twilight Princess) An upgraded version of Link. He could change into the wolf for his smash attack, and play as it for the remainder of the game (similar to Samus changing into Zero Suit Samus)

Fleeman6019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 Fleeman6019
Member since 2005 • 855 Posts
little mac for sure will be in the next one, i could also see mega man as well and maybe someone like phirana pete
ShootGunner31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ShootGunner31
1.Geno (he was supposed to be in Brawl) 2.Crash Bandicoot 3.Lyn from FE 4.Link (but with dog form kinda like zelda and shiek) 5.Custom Robo dude 6.Koopa (outfits being dry bones, green, and troopa) 7. MagiKoopa 8.Yoda 9Hey he was in soul Caliber) 9.Knuckles or tails 10.Bowser Jr.
gk_of_berea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 gk_of_berea
Member since 2003 • 121 Posts

Well, if we are talking scale balances like Peach/Daisy and Luigi/Waluigi, why not Yoshi/Birdo? MegaMan would definitely grab my vote. Maybe Rygar since they insist on keeping on trying to revive that game. If I can think of any more, I'll definitely post up.

juju2122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 juju2122
1)Issac from Golden Sun 2)Ryu from street fighter 3)Darkrai 4)Vaati from Minish Cap 5)The Black Knight from FE 6)Leon S.Kennedy (be kinda weird, but still cool) And I Can't think up of anymore
Hashisgood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Hashisgood
id love to see some characters from, final fantasy 1 through 6, chrono trigger, lufia, ogre battle and tactics ogre,secret of mana and evermore, anyone from snes classic rpgs would be awesome