Sonic - So what do you guys think of it so far?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ikwal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ikwal
Member since 2004 • 1600 Posts
I think it looks quite fun but games are so expensive I don't think it's worth getting.
BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 BonesNFG
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts
Does it have co-op?
Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
Does it have co-op?BonesNFG
Yeah, my question is similar to this. I saw footage of what looked like the single player mode being played by 4 players. Is there any form of co-op or challenge mode in the style of the single player game?
KKx2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 KKx2000
Member since 2005 • 553 Posts
Well, it's not out until next friday here in Europe but I'm really excited... I'm a huge Sonic fan, but lately most Sonic games have been pure crap... Except Sonic Rush for the DS, which was great... I got my hopes up and looking forward to this new chapter in the series...
scottahuch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 scottahuch
Member since 2003 • 1580 Posts
I really like this game, the graphics are good but the voice acting and music are terrible, as usual. Sometimes the controls are unresponsive and can get annoying, it will take awhile to get used to it but you will eventually learn to like them. The mini games aren't bad, don't bother going to the event mini game places, just go to the mini game library. The mini game events break up the mini games and can be really annoying.

Overall I would give this game an 8/10.

It's my favourite 3D Sonic game.
ssjjamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 ssjjamal
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
that is not fair everytime they come out with a sonic game for sony it always gets a low rating. and what makes the game so fun. NOTHING I HEARD ALOT OF WII GAMERS SAY THAT THE MOTION DETECTOR MAKES IT BETTER.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
[QUOTE="BonesNFG"]Does it have co-op?Raiko101
Yeah, my question is similar to this. I saw footage of what looked like the single player mode being played by 4 players. Is there any form of co-op or challenge mode in the style of the single player game?

No, but there's a party mode where up to four players can play some mini games ;)
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 315

#58 Gamer46
Member since 2003 • 11304 Posts
that is not fair everytime they come out with a sonic game for sony it always gets a low rating. and what makes the game so fun. NOTHING I HEARD ALOT OF WII GAMERS SAY THAT THE MOTION DETECTOR MAKES IT BETTER.ssjjamal

Maybe that's because the game sucks?  The 360 version got virtually the same score so whine to Sega about it, they're the ones who screwed up, not gamespot.
septictanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 septictanken
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Geez, I'm sad I bought the game. The mini-games are really slow and not that fun. My girlfriend and I gave up on the mini-games after about 30 minutes.

The main game itself... I found annoying. All the un-needed updates after you pass a level got old quick and the gameplay seemed soooo laid out before you.
Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
[QUOTE="Raiko101"][QUOTE="BonesNFG"]Does it have co-op?lzorro

No, but there's a party mode where up to four players can play some mini games ;)

Ah that's a shame, the game would suit some sort of multiplayer race mode of some sort. Maybe in the sequel if it sells well enough.
Tassadar27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Tassadar27
Member since 2005 • 58 Posts
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="Angel624"]

[QUOTE="ArmoJan"]Ok, I officially regret getting this game. the controls are SOOOOO unresponsive and prevents you from negotiating most of obstacles. I don't recommend this game.

Another typical Sonic Game IMO
Angel624

i didnt really find the controls that unresponsive. they actually work pretty well for me.

same here, although getting stuck in places sometimes is annoying.. plus, its incredibly hard to get GOLD medals, let alone silver, to me..:( i guess i just fail.

i agree about the medals. the highest ive gotten is bronze.do you have to beat it in like 50 sec. to get gold or silver? just wondering.

To get silver and gold medals you have to get farther in the game and get upgrades that make it so its possible to get medals in the earlier levels