• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] when i had my wii still, i had to force myself to buy games to TRY to like them on the wii. i just couldn't do it. i bought one of the other systems and haven't looked back since.spy2828

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EXACTLY like my experience with the Wii!

I don't see why people had to "force" themselves to do try a game on Wii. That is just fanboyish.

AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts

[QUOTE="spy2828"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] when i had my wii still, i had to force myself to buy games to TRY to like them on the wii. i just couldn't do it. i bought one of the other systems and haven't looked back since.gamenerd15

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EXACTLY like my experience with the Wii!

I don't see why people had to "force" themselves to do try a game on Wii. That is just fanboyish.

Yeah I know. Anyone can have a preferred system, mine would be the Wii, but almost every system ever made has fun games on it. I own a Wii,PS3, and 360 and I play my PS3 the least (I mostly use it as a blu-ray player) but I never have to "force" myself to play it. When I do play games on it, I usually enjoy them. They probably just think it gives them hardcore gamer credit by saying the Wii isn't worth playing.
bub166

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 bub166
Member since 2006 • 2607 Posts

If you are getting Cafe, then wait. I can't remember where, I think it was in some IGN interview, but apparently it has Wii and GameCube backwards compatibility. Plus, I know the 360 did actually slightly improve the quality of the graphics on original XBOX games, so the possibility on Cafe is not impossible. However, if you think it will be a long time before you get Cafe, go for it. I recommend Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2, Mario Kart Wii, and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess as some starting games. Although Zelda is getting a cheap rerelease this month apparently, so watch out forthat.