Should I get Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joshuarocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 joshuarocker
Member since 2006 • 603 Posts

I really liked the game.   I don't know if it deserved all the hype that it recieved,  but its a great game.  The story to me is a little silly,  not bad,  but sometimes it feels like it was aimed at a younger audience. (i'm 28).  The game can be frusterating at times,  I got stuck a few times to the point that I really felt like giving up.   Sometimes the next piece of evidence didn't quite make since to me either,  or the next thing you needed to do to trigger the story line seemed random. There is a lot of reading involved,  I didn't think it was a bad thing,  but I could see where some people might have a problem with that.   

The game is lengthy and fun and should keep you entertained for quite awhile.   I really do recommend it. 

Just so you know,  the game went out of print for awhile.  You couldn't find the game and it was fetching high prices on EBAY.   So due to popular demand the game was re-released and now you can find the game easily for 20 bucks at any game store. 

docman864

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 docman864
Member since 2003 • 1250 Posts
game's great. I never thought that i would get so into this game until i got it for my new ds. I don't want to say that this game is becoming rare, but they are getting harder to find mainly because people keep them. it will take you awhile to find them because you never know when a kid or adult will come in for trade in. I got the 2nd one first for only 10 dollars and i tracked the other two for 20 each. I will get apollo when the game drops below 20. I am beginning to see a lot of the first one in some ebgames store ranging from 3-5 used copies.
kyo391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 kyo391
Member since 2004 • 153 Posts
Just beat Justice for All.
Now I have to wait a month to pick up another Pheonix Wright to take it all in.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#54 deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
Member since 2006 • 1311 Posts
I recommand it because it's unique game it has different case that you have too take. But sometimes it can be difficult if you are stuck in one part. It's really funny most of the scenes and something different for the DS.
foreversai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 foreversai
Member since 2004 • 1801 Posts
I must say this game is really something i love.

I've gotten many other games for my DS to play with, and at first it has never came across my mind to buy this.
The idea of a graphic novel sort of game just didnt appeal to me at first, and considering it's point-click adventure gameplay with not much replay value, i didnt wanna get it.

But then, one day, i was finding my current games starting to get repetitive even with their multiplayer and stuff, and i went to check out the game library. It's then that i've decided to actually give this one a try, and i went for the 3rd game in the series.

The game got me hooked surprisingly with it's nice case storylines and all the mysteries that lie in them waiting for you to figure them out and bring them to light. I really enjoyed the story, the detective sort of investigation, how the truth slowly unveils with it, and finally piecing together everything to reveal the actual villian.
And i end up playing the whole series.

This game is really something that you need to try out to actually know and feel why it is fun. Reviews and stuff will never really bring out how good it is.
Really hope they at least continue the series until Ace Attorney 6.
ACURadamanthys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 ACURadamanthys
Member since 2003 • 105 Posts

I can easily recommend this game:

-Excellent music.

-Nice visuals.

-A great and lengthy story.

-Good gameplay (specially in the last case)

This game is one of a kind experience, so you should give it a try.

Avatar image for Runcola_Uzumaki
Runcola_Uzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 Runcola_Uzumaki
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts
DO IT. Don't listen to the other guys. The game is NOTHING like a Saturday morning cartoon. If you take your sweet time with the game, it would take you like 2 weeks to beat.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#58 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts
This thread is a year old. I'm fairly sure that the topic creator doesn't still want advice on it by now.