Questions About New Super Mario Bros. U

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

I just finished the game and have three profile stars. I think I got them for finishing the game, completing all of the levels and getting all of the Star Coins in each level. I think there are supposed to be two more; one for catching Nabbit in each world and one for completing Star Road. So here are the questions:

1. Is there a way I can check which worlds I have already caught Nabbit in in game?

2. Is there a way to spawn him in the worlds where you need to catch him?

3. Do I need to complete Star Road for the last profile star or do I need to complete it with all of the Star Coins too?

Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts
. Is there a way I can check which worlds I have already caught Nabbit in in game?Euaggelistes
Nabbit will only travel within one world at a time that I know of, so if you have caught him in worlds 1 and 2 and he is in world 3, he won't skip to world 4
2. Is there a way to spawn him in the worlds where you need to catch him?Euaggelistes
This I do not know
3. Do I need to complete Star Road for the last profile star or do I need to complete it with all of the Star Coins too?Euaggelistes
You will have to to get every single Star Coin, which in turn means you must clear Star Road.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

I just finished the game and have three profile stars. I think I got them for finishing the game, completing all of the levels and getting all of the Star Coins in each level. I think there are supposed to be two more; one for catching Nabbit in each world and one for completing Star Road. So here are the questions:

1. Is there a way I can check which worlds I have already caught Nabbit in in game?

3. Do I need to complete Star Road for the last profile star or do I need to complete it with all of the Star Coins too?

Euaggelistes

make sure you never used one of those green blocks (if you died in a level a lot) and have Luigi take over, if you ever hit one of those blocks, you'll screw yourself over from getting all 5 stars, just a forewarning if you didn't do that yet

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 calway55
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

Every accomplishment will get you another star so yes, get all the coins in Star Road. I don't know if I'll ever get all of those coins!

Just play any level in any world and Nabbit will pop up. Catch him each time for him to move to another world. Play another level any world and Nabbit will pop up again, even though you'll have to go to the world he is at. Keep doing that and he should appear in every world even if you caught him there before. Eventually you will be notified that you caught Nabbit in every world and are awarded a star.

Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

[QUOTE="Euaggelistes"]

killerband55

make sure you never used one of those green blocks (if you died in a level a lot) and have Luigi take over, if you ever hit one of those blocks, you'll screw yourself over from getting all 5 stars, just a forewarning if you didn't do that yet

I never use the Super Guide. I have had to use a couple of P-Acorns for some of the more difficult star coins but never the Super Guide.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Euaggelistes"]

Euaggelistes

I never use the Super Guide. I have had to use a couple of P-Acorns for some of the more difficult star coins but never the Super Guide.

then you're in the clear to get 5 stars on your profile