Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hydrodrago (55 posts) -

Guys, they are making a PMD 3!

See proof here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCexTMmxxw

#2 Posted by awssk8er716 (8485 posts) -

I really hated the first one, but saw a few ppl say the second one was the best ds game they ever played.

Edit: I see that you posted the video. Where did you find it?

#3 Posted by meiaman (3300 posts) -

Suggestion:Use the game full name at the title screen, not everyone knows what PMD means.

PMD = pokemon mystery dungeon.

I've heard of pkmn mystery dungeon 3, unfortunately i'm not very hype about it... pkmn mystery dungeon 2 was kinda so-so... maybe i'll get it if they stop being lazy and remove that thing of no evolve 'til you beat the game stuff... and make the partner less emotional. (seriously, i had to stand all the PMD 2 hearing that lame talk from the partner... sometimes i just think "why this guy don't kill himself...?")

Well, anyway, thanks for the info.

#4 Posted by Hydrodrago (55 posts) -

I really hated the first one, but saw a few ppl say the second one was the best ds game they ever played.

awssk8er716

Well, I recorded it and put it on youtube. I forgot where I found it.

(P.S. That was my youtube account you know)

Avatar image for RandomWarrior69
#5 Posted by RandomWarrior69 (1649 posts) -
You can also find that on Serebii.net I think all of the PMD were amazing. I dont why people gave it such low scores. I can't wait for this one.
#6 Posted by Minishdriveby (10520 posts) -
Not not 3 just the 3rd game of the Explorers of Time & Darkness. It's like the Special edition version. It's like Platinum for the Mystery Dungeon games.
#7 Posted by myols (519 posts) -
The first set (one for the DS and GBA each) was alright, nothing special. The most recent set on the DS, Exploreres or Darkness and Time were a little better. I wouldn't mind a 3rd one, but they would have to make quite a few imporvements.
#8 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -
Not not 3 just the 3rd game of the Explorers of Time & Darkness. It's like the Special edition version. It's like Platinum for the Mystery Dungeon games.Minishdriveby
Not really I saw on Serebii that you will play as Grovyle but still have your own character. And To everyone!! Its called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky!
#9 Posted by Snapz8 (25 posts) -

Not not 3 just the 3rd game of the Explorers of Time & Darkness. It's like the Special edition version. It's like Platinum for the Mystery Dungeon games.Minishdriveby

Yeah i thinks it is to, for the history in the game is kinda same as PMD 2, but gotten new mission and stuff

#10 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
i have seen an add for it but can't remember where, i think the game is called pokemon mystery dungeon sky
#11 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -
i have seen an add for it but can't remember where, i think the game is called pokemon mystery dungeon sky elbert_b_23
Explorers of the Sky
#12 Posted by SSBFan12 (11981 posts) -
[QUOTE="Hydrodrago"]

Guys, they are making a PMD 3!

See proof here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCexTMmxxw

Old news dude. The game is going to be called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon explorers of the Sky.
#13 Posted by awssk8er716 (8485 posts) -
[QUOTE="awssk8er716"]

Hydrodrago

Well, I recorded it and put it on youtube. I forgot where I found it.

(P.S. That was my youtube account you know)

Ah.