please help RE: 3DS error code and profiles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

big_smoke_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 big_smoke_666
Member since 2005 • 871 Posts

hi, so i got a 3DS 3 days ago and SSFIV 3D with it, now i tried today to play an online match but every time it fails and gives me this error code '001-0803'

i have googled this code and have found nothing on it but in searching for a solution i looked at my profile card thingy and it says i am offline despite the fact that i have full internet bars and am using the internet right now and i think this might have something to do with it

so for those TL;DR: people i can't play SSFIV online because of an error code (001-0803) and i can't get my profile to say i'm online

any help is appreciated, thanks.

unknown96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 unknown96
Member since 2008 • 123 Posts

Im also in Australia , and its taking loger to connect to servers. I got to impatiant and didnt wait it out , so i didnt get error, but i guess most Austalians are experiancing problems???

big_smoke_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 big_smoke_666

Im also in Australia , and its taking loger to connect to servers. I got to impatiant and didnt wait it out , so i didnt get error, but i guess most Austalians are experiancing problems???

unknown96

hmmm if this is the case then i guess it's not as agrevating knowing more people have the same problem. . .

i'm going to try and forward ports to see if it makes any difference at all, i will report back.

yeah, if you wait out the 'finding connection' dialogue box i assume it just times out and gives the error message

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

I'm in Australia and I've been playing it online all day without any problems...so I don't think that's the problem.

big_smoke_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 big_smoke_666

I'm in Australia and I've been playing it online all day without any problems...so I don't think that's the problem.

Planeforger

haha well damn that ruins that feeling of not being alone a little bit. . .

i have a feeling it's something to do with my crappy router but i can never appear online, of my friends that i have on the 3DS 2 can get on and 2 can't.

hmmm and numerous Google searches of the error code and the problem reveal nothing T___T