NintendoFan1953

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NintendoFan1953
Member since 2004 • 95 Posts

I should preface this with stating the fact that I have been playing Nintendo games since 1987. I loved Nintendo. I didn't care about the other systems as long as I had a Nintendo. I defended Nintendo. When everyone was going to Microsoft's and Sony's camps I stood by Nintendo. I thought the Gamecube was the best game system since the SNES. Just look at my gamertag to see how much I love Nintendo.

What happened? You've heard the common complaints. "No 3rd party, never powerful enough, stupid gimmicks, etc." Well that's part of it. My problem is this. I hate 3 inch screens! Nintendo has supported their handhelds like the consoles never existed.

I loved the Fire Emblem games on the Gamecube and Wii. They moved them exclusively to the handhelds. I loved Paper Mario. They moved those to Handhelds. I loved Luigi's Mansion, A Link to the Past, Animal Crossing, and so on and they all had sequels move to the handhelds.

My favorite game of all time, Ocarina of Time got a remake on...wait for it...the 3ds!

I watched for years and years all of the wonderful 1st party franchises go to the handhelds time and time again.

I tried many times to play the 3ds but I'd rather use my 40 inch tv.

My Wii U is gone. Some Gamestop customer will end up with it. I will play my PS4. Perhaps one day I will return to Nintendo. That day however is not today.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Sucks for you that you're missing out on Splatoon--possibly the best game of the year, and you won't be able to enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles X in December.

As a dedicated gamer I couldn't imagine not having all the systems and having to lie to myself with nonsensical justifications. But hey, whatever floats your boat, man.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@NintendoFan1953: I hear ya, Fire Emblem is my favorite Nintendo franchise and I've been waiting for a new console FE for almost 10 years now. Awakening is a great game though to tell you the truth, although it's probably not worth it to you to buy a 3ds for one game. There is another FE coming to 3DS eventually as I'm sure you know.

As long as Nintendo handhelds continue to sell well and Nintendo consoles continue to sell poorly, you will see most of the franchises making their way to handheld Nintendo systems. It's business and all about profit.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jcrame10

@Bigboi500: really, you own all the next gen systems and you think Splatoon will be be best game out this year? Against Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, Black Ops 3, Metal Gear, Xenoblade, Fatal Frame and others...idk about that one.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

Sucks for you that you're missing out on Splatoon--possibly the best game of the year, and you won't be able to enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles X in December.

As a dedicated gamer I couldn't imagine not having all the systems and having to lie to myself with nonsensical justifications. But hey, whatever floats your boat, man.

Splatoon is (will be) the best game of 2015? Riiiight.

I played it for a few days before losing interest and I never looked back. Sure it might be a good game to a lot of people but it also doesn't meet the contemporary standards of many either. GOTY though?

The_Funyarinpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 The_Funyarinpa
Member since 2015 • 504 Posts

I can agree with this post, I dont like some of the aspects like the gimmicks, low power, and lack of 3rd party content. I find though Nintendo still makes good games, so it is more of a companion system of sorts, I get the exclusives and am fine playing other games it missing on the other systems I own. Wii U is more of a second choice this gen.

@Bigboi500 said:

Sucks for you that you're missing out on Splatoon--possibly the best game of the year

I own a wii u and splatoon and this couldnt be farther off base XD

Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid 5, Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Xenoblade

^there are your top 5, if Splatoon even gets a nod for goty (other than for the wii u section) it will be the greatest injustice to games

so_hai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#7 so_hai
Member since 2007 • 4385 Posts

I think it's wrong to think that handheld games get released instead of console releases. They are usually their own thing...

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Ehhh, you can't blame Nintendo. The 3DS and Wii U are both failing but the 3DS is failing less so you put games on that.

They're just trying to stay afloat at this point

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

Ehhh, you can't blame Nintendo. The 3DS and Wii U are both failing but the 3DS is failing less so you put games on that.

They're just trying to stay afloat at this point

It's not just about which one has a larger userbase. Games on the 3DS also take fewer resources to make. If Fire Emblem hadn't been on the 3DS, it would've probably been a smaller game or come out much later, the budget would've been much bigger, and they probably wouldn't have been able to call it a success even if it had sold the same, regardless of the size of the userbase.

Console companies are struggling with big budget games, and their answer has too often been to flounder, put games out too early, scale them down, or not make them at all. Nintendo's answer has been to make some of those games on a handheld to reduce risk. That doesn't make it any better for people like@NintendoFan1953, but these are the reasons it's happening.

Kristaok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kristaok
Member since 2015 • 69 Posts

I love Nintendo , but I see where you're coming from... I had the 3DS and the WiiU and I sold em both, the lack of games was appalling.

I'm not one for keeping up with the Joneses so to speak so I don't run out to buy the latest and greatest unless I have high hopes, or see a game or few for it I like bad enough. The WiiU was awesome it could have been something more, but unfortunately its dead... I'm the type of individual that is more into PC gaming, and when I do game on consoles its usually older stuff like the ps2, Dreamcast, GameCube, Wii, so forth, only here lately did I even purchase a used ps3 80g backwards compatible.

As for someone mentioning Splatoon... The game looked crappy in my humble opinion, but to each their own. Even if Splatoon was a good game it still wouldn't be enough to purchase a WiiU over...

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

@Jaysonguy: How is the 3DS even failing? lol If 53 million to date is failing, i've love to see what console manufacturer is winning. At this point the 3DS sold more than the SNES, and isn't that far behind the NES.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bigboi500

@jcrame10: No I said "possibly" as I've had the most fun with it so far. Personally I think Fallout 4 will win my heart when this year comes to a close.

@the_funyarinpa: It's more fun than The Witcher 3 and has kept me playing it longer. I mean I like TW3, but something about it just hasn't kept me pulled in to it.

@Solaryellow: Better than Batman, for sure. Just ask Gamespot. ;)

The_Funyarinpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Funyarinpa

@Bigboi500: Splatoon over Witcher 3 XD

GameSpot gave Splatoon a generous score, but even they know Witcher is a better game. It's day and night between a game loaded with content and one that restricts what you can do. Splatoon isn't even in the same league. Splatoon is the most disappointing game of 2015 in my opinion

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bigboi500

@the_funyarinpa: Can't say I agree with your opinion about games, or your opinion on what opinion Gamespot holds (as if the reviewers were some collective hive mind). *shrugs*

The_Funyarinpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Funyarinpa

@Bigboi500: "Better than Batman, for sure. Just ask Gamespot. ;)" I'm not the only one who thinks GameSpot is a hive mind then... *shrugs*

Bravo632

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bravo632
Member since 2015 • 207 Posts

It's nice to be a fanboy sometimes, but a commitment such as this will only disappoint.
If you want my advice: Buy a good PC, download Steam. You'll feel much better.

I haven't bought a PS4/XBone until now, there is no game that justifies buying either - almost all ports are already on Steam.
NDS & 3DS are probably the handhelds with the best exclusives.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bigboi500

@the_funyarinpa: That's called an inside joke. Witcher 3's problem is the dull combat. The exploration, side quests and characters are all top notch though.

MGS series I strongly dislike, F4 will be awesome, RotTR will be solid, along with Xenoblade Chronicles X. Not exactly a "top five" in my opinion though.

Splatoon is great for many reasons, mainly because it's a refreshing spin on a tired genre, and it doesn't try to be another CoD clone where you only concern yourself with shooting the enemy. If that's what you were expecting, it's no wonder you're disappointed with the game.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18  Edited By dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

I actually forgot that Animal Crossing even has console games haha. I've played WIld World and New Leaf so much more than the original, and City Folk that I just started considering it a portable franchise in the same vein as Pokemon.

Regardless, true there are many franchises moving to the 3DS, but it isn't like the Wii U isn't getting some love itself. I personally find the Wind Waker remake to be better than the OOT/MM ones. Plus there are amazing games like Bayonetta 2, Splatoon, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D World, and Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker.

Plus a lot of upcoming games have my interest piqued too. FExSMT really looks like it could be a lot of fun, although I'm not sure how well it will do critically since it probably fills a decently niche market. Super Mario Maker, and Zelda U are almost guaranteed to be amazing too.

I am a little bummed at talks that the NX is going to be released sometime next year though. Nintendo can claim it won't replace the Wii U all they want, but to my knowledge a console manufacturer has NEVER succeeded in having two home consoles on the market simultaneously, one almost always gets tossed to the side very quickly. The sole exception of this possibly being Sony's handling of the PS2 and PS3.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Yeah, handhelds suck. I feel ya man. Handhelds get games because the budget doesn't have to be as big on those platforms, so it's a budget issue. Also the 3ds can have sticker star, it's a bad game :P Luigi's mansion too doesn't look anywhere near as good as the original.

Still I don't see why you'd give up on Nintendo consoles as both the Wii and Wii U (will) have an excellent selection of games all the same. Wii U has the best games in a number of genres.

Collie_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20  Edited By Collie_Lover
Member since 2008 • 962 Posts

@NintendoFan1953: The Wii U is the best Nintendo console to date. It uses the Wii Remote and Wii Remote Plus for motion controls, which was proven last gen to be a success on an epic level. There is no arguing that. The Wii U is backwards compatible with the Wii. The Wii U is HD, and of the 3 consoles (Wii U, PS4 and Xbox One) the Wii U has the most 1080p 60 fps games on it, http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Wii-U-Has-More-Next-Gen-1080p-60fps-Games-Than-Xbox-One-PS4-59924.html. It has a Gamepad controller that was designed for the system ground up and not tacked on. The Gamepad can do far more than the last gen controllers of the other 2 systems. The Wii U has an extensive library of NES and SNES games available in the download stores. All that is missing is 3rd party support that the other 2 consoles get. People that buy Nintendo consoles buy them for Nintendo games, and not 3rd party games anyway. If you are so happy with your PS4 why are you wasting your time making a thread in the Nintendo forums to complain about Nintendo?

Sorry your favorite games series has moved to 3DS. Maybe the NX will be able to play 3DS and Wii U games. Hopefully the Gamepad will be supported along with the Wii Remote and Pro Controller for those of us who love all 3 controllers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55

@Collie_Lover: The article you linked to has a bunch of misinformation in it.

In this thread we have a list of framerate and resolution for Wii U games.

...In fact you posted in that very thread -_-

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Hopefully the NX does some kind of mix between handhelds and console, so you can play on a handheld or on a big screen. That will resolve your problems with Nintendo.

Collie_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Collie_Lover

@Chozofication: Ok. I forgot about that thread. Thanks.

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts

i've always preferred nintendo over other consoles because their first party games interest me more than the others. i have a gaming pc for other games. i don't have a problem with them at all and won't give up on them as i see no reason to.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

I really enjoy Nintendo products but, I decided to skip the Wii U for the 3DS and I am very happy with that decision. The Wii U looks awesome and I would like to have one *someday* but, as for now, I don't have any interest in owning it. Mostly due to the fact that the 3DS gets games that fit my interest more than the Wii U does.

The_Funyarinpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Funyarinpa

@Bigboi500 said:

@the_funyarinpa: Witcher 3's problem is the dull combat. The exploration, side quests and characters are all top notch though.

MGS series I strongly dislike

Splatoon is great for many reasons, mainly because it's a refreshing spin on a tired genre, and it doesn't try to be another CoD clone where you only concern yourself with shooting the enemy. If that's what you were expecting, it's no wonder you're disappointed with the game.

Ughhhhhh, the opinions here I strongly disagree with...

Splatoon is a mediocre game for many reasons, and I wanted to like the game, I got it at release and still have to game expecting it to be a fresh take on the genre. Your theory of why I dislike it is the exact opposite, I dislike the game because I was expecting something new and fresh and got a CoD game...

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jcrame10

@Collie_Lover: you realize running mario at 1080p 60 fps is a lot easier than running open world games that have an art style that resembles real people and locations? Not saying either are bad but cartoony games have it way easier.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

lol enjoy your shitstation poser.

Collie_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Collie_Lover

@jcrame10: I am not knocking the near-photorealistic games though I prefer the cartoony ones. Consoles that I owned growing up include the Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS, PS2, Wii, and Wii U. Games have looked great since the PS for me. All of the consoles have improved every generation, but they all can't come first in sales. What is really important is there is a perfect console and enough games for everyone in present times. When these unbalanced, negative, disgruntled threads pop up you sometimes have to help the other person deal with it by pointing out the positives.

Personally, I would rather see Nintendo get out of HD if it is so time-consuming and costly, and just continue to focus on making the games fun like we are used to.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jcrame10
@KBFloYd said:

typical insults are typical. adding nothing to the conversation, how nice.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jcrame10

@KBFloYd:

Oh look, four of the greatest games ever from last gen, and possibly in the list of greatest games of all time. All housed under the "shitstation" brand. Lawlz

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17663 Posts

I haven't given up on Nintendo, because while I find 99% of their moves to be boneheaded and shortsighted, they always manage to put out a few games I must have per gen (though Pikmin 3 is the only this gen). My problems with Nintendo stem largely from core philisophical differences that they've held for decades. They still cling and formulate their game design to this outdated idea of people gathering around the TV like it was the eighties, and belittle online due to this refusal to acknowledge modern times. They also don't agree that technology is important to gameplay, which I vehemently disagree with.

Loading Video...

Yup, the potential better tech affords a game such as Waverace, which we will never see under Nintendo's current philosophy. Nintendo's going to attempt to claim it doesn't play an important role in gameplay? Bullshit, it's just a excuse to cheap out on their consoles. Anyone would KILL to see a Waverace utilizing the above physics engine, yet if a new one arrived today, you can rest assured it wouldn't be far removed from the N64 version in terms of fluid dynamics.....that is if it came out on a console at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55

@MirkoS77: The description in the video says that was done on a single gtx 580, which is quite dated and comparable to what's in the Ps4. I think actually the Ps4 can do something like that and more, and unless you think the NX will be weaker than Ps4 (frankly an impossibility on the CPU and memory sides) which doesn't seem likely considering Wii and Wii U are at least better machines than any consoles that came before them.

So I think the NX could have an amazing wave race game hypothetically, and it's more than silly to think Nintendo will never have hardware as good as the gtx 580.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

As an old fan, as long as they continue to make console, I will continue to support them & will always look forward to their next console hoping/wish their next console would be like NES/SNES - glory days!..the only time I will say goodbye to Nintendo is if they move to handheld/table/phone ONLY..& no more console. Like MirkoS77 stated..many times they just do or say stuff that boggles the mind. :P

@Collie_Lover said:

Personally, I would rather see Nintendo get out of HD if it is so time-consuming and costly, and just continue to focus on making the games fun like we are used to.

But there's got to be some minimum standard, I think 1080p should last for long time, screw 4k, I laugh at people that ask for a 4k console but want its to be cheap. :P ...but you are correct that budget for games seems to be overblown - like movies ..that's just nuts..though I think too much money is wasted on things that aren't actually making the game. :P

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#35 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I've been a Nintendo fan for just as long. I'm tired of their bullshit also. I bought a WiiU in support of Nintendo but the lack of games just kills it for me. No metroid and with zelda release being pushed back I'm sick of being jerked around. I'll just stick with playstation from now on.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Bigboi500

@jcrame10: I'm with ya on the first two games, but the third and forth? I mean I enjoyed them a good bit, even platted Infamous 2, but "greatest of all time" ? Dunno about all that...

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jcrame10

@Bigboi500: like I said, definitely some of the best games of last gen and that's pretty set in stone. I'm sure many would think that they are among the greatest of all time, and that's worth debating though.

I understand you may not like infamous that much, but really heavy rain? Never heard someone disliking that one....

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

I haven't given up on Nintendo, because while I find 99% of their moves to be boneheaded and shortsighted, they always manage to put out a few games I must have per gen (though Pikmin 3 is the only this gen). My problems with Nintendo stem largely from core philisophical differences that they've held for decades. They still cling and formulate their game design to this outdated idea of people gathering around the TV like it was the eighties, and belittle online due to this refusal to acknowledge modern times. They also don't agree that technology is important to gameplay, which I vehemently disagree with.

Such a gripe is completely warranted. If only it were the 80's and 90's all over again when you sat in the living room or bedroom to do some MP gaming but unfortunately those times are long gone. Technology has allowed us to game with people thousands of miles away but Nintendo doesn't understand. Throwing a few crumbs at the issue doesn't fix it. Being able to play Nintendoland or Pikmin 3 online would have been superb. Hindsight is 20/20 but Kyoto missed the memo.

Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

@JordanElek said:

It's not just about which one has a larger userbase. Games on the 3DS also take fewer resources to make. If Fire Emblem hadn't been on the 3DS, it would've probably been a smaller game or come out much later, the budget would've been much bigger, and they probably wouldn't have been able to call it a success even if it had sold the same, regardless of the size of the userbase.

Console companies are struggling with big budget games, and their answer has too often been to flounder, put games out too early, scale them down, or not make them at all. Nintendo's answer has been to make some of those games on a handheld to reduce risk. That doesn't make it any better for people like@NintendoFan1953, but these are the reasons it's happening.

The thread should have honestly ended with this reply. As usual, @JordanElek's on the mark. This is a problem bigger than Nintendo itself right now because; unless it's one of the handful of AAA Western publishers that have found a franchise or two to milk each and every year, most companies are doing whatever it can to develop games and stay afloat without great negative consequence. Nintendo does this by taking some of its franchises to a system where it can not only move software better but also ease development-related stress. Would there be some of the aforementioned franchises on the Wii U if the system was more successful? Sure, but like it or not, the 3DS would still be the more logical choice for anything outside of the Mario/Smash Bros./ Mario Kart realm for more than one reason. Plus, since the gap in aesthetics for consoles and handhelds isn't as great as it used to be, Nintendo and other publishers can still make attractive games on handhelds like 3DS without an enormous compromise to fans.

Frankly, one of my gripes about the 3DS from day one was that it tried too much to provide a mini-console experience instead of being another fresh and exciting portable system like its predecessor. I can certainly understand the TC's point about seeing some of Nintendo's IPs making the transition to the 3DS, and honestly, I think both of Nintendo's current platforms have been hurt by the shift. On the other hand, the fact remains that between the Wii U's super collapse and the impact of the current HD-developing trend on the industry and even most once-major publishers as a whole (especially Japanese publishers), what we've seen can't be anything but expected. Fixing this requires Nintendo to build a far more attractive console, but just as importantly, I believe Nintendo has to come up with a method or strategy that can allow developing console titles to not be a huge gamble for themselves or anyone else if possible.

The_Funyarinpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 The_Funyarinpa

@KBFloYd said:

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jcrame10

@the_funyarinpa: he's an idiot. Like ive never seen one intelligent, non-fanboy post from him.

Avatar image for NintendoFan1953
NintendoFan1953

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NintendoFan1953

I will say this. I have heard time and time again that this will be Nintendo's last home console. I never believed it until now. Unless Nintendo hits a home run with the NX it will be the end of their line of home consoles. I really believe they have one more shot. They had better make it count. I'm tired of buying a Nintendo as a "secondary" console. I don't want to buy two consoles. I want to buy ONE. Give me a console that has the 1st party franchises that hold so much market value and give the developers a system to port their games to. It seems so easy, yet so elusive. Why?

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jcrame10

@NintendoFan1953: because nintendo is ignorant and believes publishers, developers and consumers should cater to their needs, when it's the other way around.

Avatar image for NintendoFan1953
NintendoFan1953

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NintendoFan1953

True jcrame10. They want to do it their way. I used to believe Nintendo could do no wrong. It will be interesting to see where they will steer their ship next.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jcrame10

@NintendoFan1953: next console will probably be some hybrid android mobile console gaming device. They'll try to tie in their mobile phone games with it and advertise them to get more sales. What they fail to realize though is that the phone market is based almost entirely on loyalty; people aren't going to just pick up a new android device and leave Verizon or sprint simply because it plays games

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Bigboi500

@jcrame10 said:

@Bigboi500: like I said, definitely some of the best games of last gen and that's pretty set in stone. I'm sure many would think that they are among the greatest of all time, and that's worth debating though.

I understand you may not like infamous that much, but really heavy rain? Never heard someone disliking that one....

I liked it well enough I guess, but it wouldn't even make my top twenty from last gen tbh.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47  Edited By TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

Nintendo couldn't make a good go of the Wii U, so its no wonder they shifted to 3DS. The 3DS is actually moving units and is hell of a lot of easier to dev. for. I'm sure if the Wii U took off, this thread wouldn't exist.

I'm the complete opposite from you. I love handhelds.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

@KBFloYd:

Oh look, four of the greatest games ever from last gen, and possibly in the list of greatest games of all time. All housed under the "shitstation" brand. Lawlz

please dont post your boring shitstation games here.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jcrame10

@Bigboi500: what's in your top 20?

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jcrame10

@KBFloYd: oh yeah, so boring compared to something like super mario galaxy, which is a reskinned mario 64 in space. #boring