New Other M Trailer

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="chex81"]

wavebeam and other classics return...NICE. cant wait.

Sepewrath
It makes sense story wise, she got a lot of her abilities in Super Metroid and in this game, you don't lose them. You just don't use them.

actually, it's more like "adam is being a jerk and he blocked all of your suit's functions, you need his permission for everything". i'm serious. you get missiles by him saying "missile use authorized" >.>
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I know, I'm just too lazy to type all that, unless someone asked specifically :P
chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#53 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"][QUOTE="chex81"]

wavebeam and other classics return...NICE. cant wait.

BrunoBRS

It makes sense story wise, she got a lot of her abilities in Super Metroid and in this game, you don't lose them. You just don't use them.

actually, it's more like "adam is being a jerk and he blocked all of your suit's functions, you need his permission for everything". i'm serious. you get missiles by him saying "missile use authorized" >.>

agreed, silly setup but i can look past it

"i'm gonna die adam....please, give me missle access"

"sorry, you're denied...authorization has not been approved. good bye"

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
Its not a bad setup, I mean she is not going to start fully upgraded, one way or another. Then look at the comparison between her and the soldiers in the video, they are using regular SMG's, she is a walking WMD, shooting Kamehameha's and what not. And she is just coming off, destroying a planet! in her last mission. Personally if I was one of those guys, I wouldn't want her going full throttle around me either.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BrunoBRS

Its not a bad setup, I mean she is not going to start fully upgraded, one way or another. Then look at the comparison between her and the soldiers in the video, they are using regular SMG's, she is a walking WMD, shooting Kamehameha's and what not. And she is just coming off, destroying a planet! in her last mission. Personally if I was one of those guys, I wouldn't want her going full throttle around me either. Sepewrath
thing is, they're co-workers (used to be). adam's reaction seems more like a whiny girl taking revenge on her ex the pettiest way possible.

"what you said, samus? you forgot your favorite shirt on my place? guess what, i'm not giving it back! nyahahahahah!"

almossbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 almossbb
Member since 2008 • 1979 Posts

im sure nintendo and team ninja wont continue with this game without working controls, so if they both plan to use the wii mote only, then i am sure the controls will turn out just fine. but of course im still worried, just a little...

still looking forward to this game.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BrunoBRS

im sure nintendo and team ninja wont continue with this game without working controls, so if they both plan to use the wii mote only, then i am sure the controls will turn out just fine. but of course im still worried, just a little...

still looking forward to this game.

almossbb
what's this, logic? THOU SHALL BE BANNED!
Phazon64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 Phazon64
Member since 2009 • 612 Posts

Good thing I preorderd. :lol:

It's good to see that the game has turned out well. The only thing that's bugging me or the controls.A Wiimote for 3D sections? How will you dodge? Move around to keepattacking your enemy? Or even move at all? I hope it doesn't become something that will get in the way when you're playing.