Mario Galaxy Too Easy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Evilsmiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Evilsmiler
Member since 2005 • 284 Posts
Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)
T3H_1337_N1NJ4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 T3H_1337_N1NJ4
Member since 2005 • 2225 Posts
Yeah your right! From the 10 Secs everyone saw of a basic level with the objective of showing of the remote we can all see it!!
The entire game is wayyy to easy!
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
[QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)CerealEater

So...you're not informative nor entertaining. What good are you for?

so why don't you be our monkey and entertain us (if you can say words... then you can make it both entertaining and informative as well). going back on topic... when was the last hard Mario platforming game? it's always been easy.
Avatar image for DevilInside2905
DevilInside2905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DevilInside2905
Member since 2005 • 176 Posts
[QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)CerealEater

Give the guy a break... I really love Nintendo games but most of them are a bit too easy imo so I have to agree with him. Why does someone immediately get bashed when saying something "bad" about Nintendo anyway???
DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DGM09
Member since 2003 • 432 Posts
[QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)c0mplex

so why don't you be our monkey and entertain us (if you can say words... then you can make it both entertaining and informative as well). going back on topic... when was the last hard Mario platforming game? it's always been easy.

My, that role seems to have been fulfilled by you. Do you know how he constantly trolls? Ignorant.
Evilsmiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Evilsmiler

[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)CerealEater

My, that role seems to have been fulfilled by you. Do you know how he constantly trolls? Ignorant.

Dude whats your problem? how am i trolling there? its my opinion if i just to express it like that! im not even bashing nintendo in my post! why does people take nintendo so seriously? its just a gaming system,one of their products we all bought! remember that! stop getting personal!

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
it was a demo........ premature thread.
DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DGM09

[QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)Evilsmiler

Dude whats your problem? how am i trolling there? its my opinion if i just to express it like that! im not even bashing nintendo in my post! why does people take nintendo so seriously? its just a gaming system,one of their products we all bought! remember that! stop getting personal!

So you cannot see AT ALL why you're trolling?
I'm not getting personal. If I were, I wouldn't have been so soft. I'm simply sick of your pathetic trolling.
soulfood4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 soulfood4
Member since 2005 • 5459 Posts
Lol why are you always so negative EvilSmiler? All you do is troll.....
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
i don't see how that can ruin the game honestly :?
Evilsmiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Evilsmiler
[QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]

[QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)CerealEater

Dude whats your problem? how am i trolling there? its my opinion if i just to express it like that! im not even bashing nintendo in my post! why does people take nintendo so seriously? its just a gaming system,one of their products we all bought! remember that! stop getting personal!

So you cannot see AT ALL why you're trolling?
I'm not getting personal. If I were, I wouldn't have been so soft. I'm simply sick of your pathetic trolling.

ok? when anyone comes onto this Wii forum that you always have to write happy,positive posts no matter what?. People can express their views and opinions on anything about nintendo here as long as its constructive! If you dont like my posts by all means disagree but can you do it without the insults and give me some useful feedback!.

DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DGM09
You're not expressing your views. You're trolling. Clear distinction between the two. 
Evilsmiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Evilsmiler

You're not expressing your views. You're trolling. Clear distinction between the two. CerealEater

yeah you can think that but if i say anything bad about the nintendo Wii its only because i want to see it do well and not just well but brilliant!! ill try stop posting these so called 'trolling comments' but you have to consider that nintendo like sony and microsoft all have their flaws and your gonna have to realise that one way or the other. Remember as the saying goes 'nothing is sweet without the bitter'.....think about it!

DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DGM09

[QUOTE="CerealEater"]You're not expressing your views. You're trolling. Clear distinction between the two. Evilsmiler

yeah you can think that but if i say anything bad about the nintendo Wii its only because i want to see it do well and not just well but brilliant!! ill try stop posting these so called 'trolling comments' but you have to consider that nintendo like sony and microsoft all have their flaws and your gonna have to realise that one way or the other. Remember as the saying goes 'nothing is sweet without the bitter'.....think about it!

There are ways to state your opinion without making it look exactly like trolling. One thing is to comment (even if it's stating opinions which are negative towards the game) and another is to troll (intended to annoy others).
Morgario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Morgario
Member since 2005 • 2534 Posts

So far we've only seen show floor demos which are always made easier so the general public can jump right in and play.

geoffmehoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 geoffmehoff
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts

imo the only ones that get mad are the little kids us grown people understand .. and i see what your saying about the game it does look easy and i hope its a harder game like mario 64

SystemShock2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 SystemShock2
Member since 2003 • 4172 Posts
[QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)c0mplex

the lost levels was pretty hard. Anyway, what has been played so far has just been a simple demo so people get a taste of what the game is going to be like.
DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DGM09

imo the only ones that get mad are the little kids us grown people understand .. and i see what your saying about the game it does look easy and i hope its a harder game like mario 64

geoffmehoff

You just proved your own immaturity. Congratulations.
ChimTheGrim21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ChimTheGrim21
Member since 2004 • 3572 Posts
Yeah your right! From the 10 Secs everyone saw of a basic level with the objective of showing of the remote we can all see it!!
The entire game is wayyy to easy!T3H_1337_N1NJ4
Hahahahaaaaa... yea, seriously. How can people ask these questions when the game hasn't even been demoed by a critic yet?
japanesegoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 japanesegoth
Member since 2004 • 2164 Posts
[QUOTE="T3H_1337_N1NJ4"]Yeah your right! From the 10 Secs everyone saw of a basic level with the objective of showing of the remote we can all see it!!
The entire game is wayyy to easy!ChimTheGrim21
Hahahahaaaaa... yea, seriously. How can people ask these questions when the game hasn't even been demoed by a critic yet?

yeah...wtf
soulfood4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 soulfood4
Member since 2005 • 5459 Posts
[QUOTE="T3H_1337_N1NJ4"]Yeah your right! From the 10 Secs everyone saw of a basic level with the objective of showing of the remote we can all see it!!
The entire game is wayyy to easy!ChimTheGrim21

He's just looking to troll, and i guess he figured he'd troll about this....
Warfust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24 Warfust
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts
it was a demo........ premature thread.danneswegman
Exactly, going to have to wait to answer this one. (Off to grab my crystal ball)
wiretoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 wiretoss
Member since 2006 • 3030 Posts
You're all so tense. e_e Calm down.
Camzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Camzo
Member since 2006 • 2142 Posts
how can you say that you havent even played it. yes it looks like a great game and im sure it wont be too easy or they wouldny bother.
Evilsmiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Evilsmiler

The entire game is wayyy to easy!Camzo
how can you say that you havent even played it. yes it looks like a great game and im sure it wont be too easy or they wouldny bother.

Hate to burst your bubble camzo but he was being sarcastic in his post.You had a good point but it just wasnt in the same context.

k_mich05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 k_mich05
Member since 2005 • 76 Posts

Dude, chill out.

Spelunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Spelunker
Member since 2002 • 11428 Posts
[QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]

[QUOTE="CerealEater"]You're not expressing your views. You're trolling. Clear distinction between the two. CerealEater

There are ways to state your opinion without making it look exactly like trolling. One thing is to comment (even if it's stating opinions which are negative towards the game) and another is to troll (intended to annoy others).

There's been no trolling here. Stop the attacks.
specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 specialed
Member since 2003 • 3669 Posts

[QUOTE="CerealEater"]You're not expressing your views. You're trolling. Clear distinction between the two. Evilsmiler

***Grabs popcorn****.........This is going to be good!.....

OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#31 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
If it is as hard as Mario Sunshine I will be happy.
MoodyFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#32 MoodyFlame
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts
[QUOTE="CerealEater"][QUOTE="Evilsmiler"]Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)DevilInside2905

Give the guy a break... I really love Nintendo games but most of them are a bit too easy imo so I have to agree with him. Why does someone immediately get bashed when saying something "bad" about Nintendo anyway???

well, yea i guess, but super mario sunshine was no kids game, i mean i found some parts, esp. those with the Hotel and manata rays quite hard...
TheRFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TheRFour
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts
hi

blue-fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 blue-fish
Member since 2003 • 1389 Posts
Guys, he's not trolling, stop trying to discredit his concern by throwing 'troll' at him.  Sure it's way to premature to worry about the full game based on an old demo.  But hey, he is right about the demo.  Personally, I don't give  rats a$$, but try giving a counterpoint instead of just insulting him.
clownofpoetry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 clownofpoetry
Member since 2004 • 501 Posts
Honestly, how can you say something is too easy when you haven't even played it yet. *rolls eyes* Wait until it comes out, play it, and if you still think it is too easy, then you can express your feelings about it. But there's no reason to think that until you played it yourself.
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
Hey i was wondering this for a while now but does anyone think Mario Galaxy looks a bit to easy to complete? cus from the videos i saw they look a bit too easy to get into any trouble. Im not gonna judge it yet cus the games looks amazing and ill wait till it comes out before i start saying anything. I hope the game is challenging though cus i could say im a good all round gamer and if Mario galaxy was as challenging as lets say.... Super Mario 64! then that would be so sweet :)Evilsmiler
no what you should say is i'm not gonna judge it yet because we have only seen 10 seconds of video...jesus...what a stupid topic....
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

And games are getting easier every year, look at TP if you don't believe me!
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 coltonnaslund
Member since 2005 • 3793 Posts
ya.......we'll see.......I like easy games though