I found Minecraft Wii U edition a bit disapointing...

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

But only because the map size is the same as on the 360. Granted, I understand that they might not have been able to make the maps as large as the PS4/Xbox one but they still could have made it a bit bigger. Maybe around four times as large?

Other than that though it's actually fairly fun.

Comma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Comma
Member since 2019 • 28 Posts

Would you say it's worth getting on the Wii U? I've been considering it for a while as I used to really enjoy playing it on PC a few years ago. Is it pretty much the same as the Playstation/Xbox versions asides from the size of the map?

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blazepanzer24

Well, if you can get it used at a cheep price, sure. I bought mine for $30 brand new, though, and if you had an Xbox one or PS4, you'd be better off getting it for them as you'd get a larger map area compared to the Wii U version.

Aside from the Mario pack and the touch controls though the Wii U version is practically identical to the PS3/Xbox 360 versions.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

You can take the "Minecraft" and "Edition" out of that title and achieve everything that needs to be said. :p

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Blazepanzer24

Maybe...as much as I like the Wii U it could have done better...if Nintendo hadn't been secretly using it as an over glorified beta test for the Switch.