How old are you DS owners?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Naseru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Naseru
Member since 2005 • 392 Posts
[QUOTE="tennisacerg"]playing a nintendo DS doesn't make you a nerd; it is a perfectly fun portable gaming device that is fun for everyonedexter111344
Yeah, but being a member on a gaming website does...

Preach on brother.
MooCowRocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 MooCowRocks
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts
i'm 74, but i make love like a 20yr old.tantalus4
Oh my. Unneeded comment.
tennisacerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 tennisacerg
Member since 2007 • 1029 Posts
[QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="hiho24"]

[QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"]i am 18, waiting for pokemon also so if you want to fight let's take this outsidebxgt

man, u guys are weird

Yeah I'm sorry that they aren't as cool as you. :roll:

since when was Pokemon "cool" for 17-18 year olds..............let me see.................NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOO!!! SINCE WHEN WAS GAMING IN GENERAL COOL

pretty much everyone in the U.S. has played some sort of gaming device; so i'd say it is pretty popular and cool

dude you need to check the meaning of the word cool,just because something is polular doesnt make it cool.prune juice is popular amonst senior citizens but that does not make it cool.cool is what you make it.

prune juice is cool for their age group

just like pokemon is cool for elementary school kids, not 17-18 year olds

elementry school kids can barely read let alone beat the elite four. you can't call my kind a nerd just because we play pokemon because after i am done leveling up my pikachu i log into xbox live to chainsaw people in the head.you cant get cooler than chainsaw beyounets

well, then, be cooler on the DS ;)

cuz i love my Gears of War

tennisacerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tennisacerg
[QUOTE="tantalus4"]i'm 74, but i make love like a 20yr old.MooCowRocks
Oh my. Unneeded comment.

lol, no kidding
tennisacerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tennisacerg
[QUOTE="dexter111344"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"]playing a nintendo DS doesn't make you a nerd; it is a perfectly fun portable gaming device that is fun for everyoneNaseru

Preach on brother.

no.............. being a paying member makes you a nerd
Naseru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Naseru
[QUOTE="Naseru"][QUOTE="dexter111344"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"]playing a nintendo DS doesn't make you a nerd; it is a perfectly fun portable gaming device that is fun for everyonetennisacerg

Preach on brother.

LOL
Naseru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Naseru
i'm 74, but i make love like a 20yr old.tantalus4
Careful or you might find yourself on "To Catch a Predator"
bxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58 bxgt
Member since 2006 • 3035 Posts
[QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="hiho24"]

[QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"]i am 18, waiting for pokemon also so if you want to fight let's take this outsidetennisacerg

man, u guys are weird

since when was Pokemon "cool" for 17-18 year olds..............let me see.................NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much everyone in the U.S. has played some sort of gaming device; so i'd say it is pretty popular and cool

dude you need to check the meaning of the word cool,just because something is polular doesnt make it cool.prune juice is popular amonst senior citizens but that does not make it cool.cool is what you make it.

elementry school kids can barely read let alone beat the elite four. you can't call my kind a nerd just because we play pokemon because after i am done leveling up my pikachu i log into xbox live to chainsaw people in the head.you cant get cooler than chainsaw beyounets

i got to admit i do love gears of war(i just wish i had my own xbox360) but when it comes to pokemon, it's just so much fun and addicting.what does make you a nerd is playing pokemon wish your retainer still on
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#59 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
I am sorry if some of you refuese to reply.  But I am of 15 years of age and currently and looking at buying a DS lite.  But I am afraid that there maybe not that many games that would be appealing to me.  I know I probably will get flamed for this.  I was just wandering how old are some of you gamers that are enjoying your DS or DS Lite.  I do have to say that the new additions to the pokemon family look awsome.SystemaKid
Uh....wierd that you are looking for ages of DS owners and then mention your interest in Pokemon. Seems a bit backwards to me since the DS typically has been labelled "for the younger crowd". It is not however only for youngsters. I am 27 and I love the darn thing. My fiance even went and bought one for herself, eschewing the pink DS that was on the shelf for a white one. I had no idea she was such a fiend for the Castlevania. She actually got pissed when the first one ended because she thought it was too short.
tennisacerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tennisacerg
[QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="hiho24"]

[QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"]i am 18, waiting for pokemon also so if you want to fight let's take this outsidebxgt

man, u guys are weird

i got to admit i do love gears of war(i just wish i had my own xbox360) but when it comes to pokemon, it's just so much fun and addicting.what does make you a nerd is playing pokemon wish your retainer still on

alright, i agree with that
sonicsept17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#61 sonicsept17
Member since 2004 • 84 Posts
I'm 15; currently I'm playing Final Fantasy III, and I'm also waiting for Pokemon Pearl to come out. (Yes, I still play Pokemon games.)
bxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 bxgt
Member since 2006 • 3035 Posts
[QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="hiho24"]

[QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="bxgt"]i am 18, waiting for pokemon also so if you want to fight let's take this outsidetennisacerg

man, u guys are weird

alright, i agree with that

ok im glad we could come to a conclusion btw i am keeping this pen
thewwwyzzerdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 thewwwyzzerdd
Member since 2004 • 149 Posts
im 20 and currently waiting on my pokemon pre-orders (yes i bought both, 1 for me and 1 for my fiance who is also 20 with a ds) i am also getting ready to buy custom robo. your never too old to have fun. oh yeah go ahead and call me a nerd, i take it as a compliment.
Link_fan_316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#64 Link_fan_316
Member since 2004 • 1914 Posts
im 19and ive never been happier with any game console or handheld  ^-^
xpider1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 xpider1234
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I'm 27, and I love it. I've played everything from Resident Evil to Cooking Mama. Right now I'm playing PuzzleQuest and Lunar Knights.

Aznsilvrboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Aznsilvrboy
Member since 2002 • 11495 Posts
juno_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 juno_22
Member since 2004 • 1161 Posts
i have never understood why some people are so affraid of age restraints on things style, im 20 and i still think that DR. Sues books are the best lol. there is nothing wrong with acting like a kid somtimes in fact itll make life way better, so get a DS lite and enjoy yourself.
DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#68 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts
15... But I pefer my PSP I only got the DS lite because my aunt and uncle have one and they bought me one... I perfer all the more mature games for PSP but the DS lite is fun.
Fofauss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Fofauss
Member since 2005 • 787 Posts
15. I have ACWW, Star Fox, Metroid, Final Fantasy III and more. I cant wait till Pokemon comes out too.
RESISTEE926

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#70 RESISTEE926
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
[QUOTE="4n6science"]

20 and I don't care if you do think I'm a nerd

dexter111344
NERD! I am a nerd, too, though... So don't take offence. I think most of the people on this site are nerds. Oh, I'm 14, by the way.

no one is realy too nerdy here methinks. I mean, I have a life, I just like video games too and have nothing better to do than post useless crap on here. But lurking around on an internet forum about your fave gaming system for hours on end, posting the same answers to topics over and over (aka: what game should I get? Does the hinge crack? Even this topic has been done before) isnt realy healthy.
deftpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deftpunk
Member since 2007 • 118 Posts

16 baby. i think you should totally get a DS lite, it'll open your mind to all kinds of unique and quirky games like Phoenix Wright and Cooking Mama

danteliveson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 danteliveson
Member since 2004 • 6162 Posts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#73 092093
Member since 2006 • 1696 Posts
[QUOTE="StillB0RED"]I'm 17 and I enjoy it very much. Currently waiting for Pokemon Diamond.tennisacerg
hahaha, a 17 year old Pokemon fan; what a NERD

a 17 year old making fun of a 17 year just for likink a game what a nerd
coop_1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#74 coop_1717
Member since 2006 • 538 Posts
I dont have a ds yet but im planning to get one.. Oh and im 13
SystemaKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SystemaKid
Member since 2006 • 440 Posts
[QUOTE="hiho24"]

man, u guys are weird

You play mario kart... I used to play that when I used to play the old pokemon games. So I dont know why you are thinking you are so much more mature when all these games can be played by anyone.
Avatar image for ironmaiden___27
ironmaiden___27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ironmaiden___27
Member since 2006 • 118 Posts
I'm only 13 but like why are people on average 18 playing DS?
Link521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Link521
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts
I'll be 20 next month and I love my DS.  I'm waiting for Pokemon Diamond right now (only 16 more days!) and that'll keep me busy for a while.
SystemaKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SystemaKid
i have never understood why some people are so affraid of age restraints on things style, im 20 and i still think that DR. Sues books are the best lol. there is nothing wrong with acting like a kid somtimes in fact itll make life way better, so get a DS lite and enjoy yourself. juno_22
thanks. i apreciate that. I also apreciate everyone that has posted except the one guy who is calling everyone else nerds. Thats just uncalled for.
SystemaKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SystemaKid
I'm only 13 but like why are people on average 18 playing DS?ironmaiden___27
because they can,.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
SystemaKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 SystemaKid
Does anyone know what imo mean?  Just recently, it seems that way atleast,  i have noticed this being used and I do not know what i means. 
mike7677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 mike7677
Member since 2006 • 2426 Posts
48. I'm not kidding And I'm getting rid of 4 carts so I can get the new Pokemon game. :)
Kisa-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Kisa-Sama
Member since 2006 • 67 Posts
14 and I can't wait for the Pokemanz. xP
PlyrChicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 PlyrChicho
Member since 2007 • 103 Posts
im 19 i love my DS, even my mom love it (she loves my nintendogs.....) and i have pro evolution soccer 2007, new super mario bross, acww, mph, star fox command, resident evil, nintendogs and tony hawk sk8land....and i am selling a few game cube games to buy pokemon :)
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
im 18 and i am getting a dslite and pokemon when it comes out. and just because people are over 17 and still like to play pokemon, so what? we grew up in the 90's, thats when pokemon was the coolest, the games are even better. pokemon rules.
SystemaKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SystemaKid
Yeah pokemon was pretty kick ass back then.  Red Blue Yello Gold Silver Saphire Ruby LeafGreen FireRed Emeral Diamond Pearl.  Gold and silver i think were my favorite.  I also loved Saphire that one was awsome.
Avatar image for christ4ever9889
christ4ever9889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 christ4ever9889
Member since 2007 • 1349 Posts
can we just drop the whole nerd thing do you know why? because pretty much any one who plays video games are nerds so honestly just drop it please. sorry for not answering the question right away but im 18 and guess what. pokemon rules :)
ryan_returns29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#89 ryan_returns29
Member since 2006 • 3191 Posts

[QUOTE="Naseru"][QUOTE="dexter111344"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"]playing a nintendo DS doesn't make you a nerd; it is a perfectly fun portable gaming device that is fun for everyonetennisacerg

Preach on brother.

Dude, you seriously need to get your facts straight...How the heck does playing Pokemon at the ages of 13-20 and subscribing to GameSpot make you a nerd? Do you even know what a 'nerd' is?

We are just doing things that are less popular, we aren't one of those 'followers' who has to like everything new and 'cool' in today's society. Old people do not like new and cool stuff, does that make them nerds?

ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts
SystemaKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 SystemaKid
Actually video games are extremely popular in the world.  At school and stuff like that we just arnt preppy people who happen to be completely fake.  And dont act like they really are at school.  My friend tries and act gangster at school and when he comes to my house all he wants to do is play video games.  And we arnt those wanabee skaters who think they are badasses when they jump in the air with a wooden board and dont land it. When I could kick all there asses in a fight or in a sport. Well, most of us gamers do other things as well.  Such as me, I run Varsity track at my high school as a Freshman.  I run the 400 meter dash.  On the track team we have a Polevaulter who is 2nd in the nation.  His name is Hunter Hall, and he plays Halo 2.  So you cant call everyone nerds just because they enjoy a fun game, you better do some research on the person before you start pointing fingers and calling people nerds. 
SolracSelbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SolracSelbor
Member since 2004 • 1144 Posts

Ill be 20 on April 23! Pokemon P/D come out 22nd!!!

GO POKEMON!!!

shenron53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 shenron53
Member since 2005 • 75 Posts

[QUOTE="tennisacerg"][QUOTE="Naseru"][QUOTE="dexter111344"][QUOTE="tennisacerg"]playing a nintendo DS doesn't make you a nerd; it is a perfectly fun portable gaming device that is fun for everyoneryan_returns29

Preach on brother.

Dude, you seriously need to get your facts straight...How the heck does playing Pokemon at the ages of 13-20 and subscribing to GameSpot make you a nerd? Do you even know what a 'nerd' is?

We are just doing things that are less popular, we aren't one of those 'followers' who has to like everything new and 'cool' in today's society. Old people do not like new and cool stuff, does that make them nerds?

a nerd is someone smart  a dork is someone you must be thinking of.  but that guy isn't a dork. everyone has something they can't grow out of.  and pokemon isn't childish game becuase me and one of my brothers play pokemon.  he is 21 and i'm 16.

cjg0621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 cjg0621
Member since 2006 • 179 Posts
im 13 and i would say the ds definetely has universal appeal. castlevaia is without a doubt one of my favorite games, introduced to me on ds
bubnux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 bubnux
Member since 2006 • 1934 Posts
26, and the software line-up much better than PSP.
Fofauss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Fofauss
Member since 2005 • 787 Posts
I am really surprised. Most people are 17 and older. I didn't know I was playing with people that age. I thought I was playing people like 13-16. I'm 15 by the way.
Sage320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Sage320
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
Just turned 14. ive ahd my ds since july 3rd and i currently have (inorder of purchase): New super mario bros, Mario kart ds, supermario 64 ds, Kirby canvas curse, Castlevania POR, Final Fantgasy III, and last tuesday i picked up Metroid prime Hunters.
davo208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 davo208
Member since 2004 • 234 Posts
Greencrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Greencrash
Member since 2005 • 886 Posts
Does anyone know what imo mean? Just recently, it seems that way atleast, i have noticed this being used and I do not know what i means. SystemaKid
it means in my opinion
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Panosola
Member since 2006 • 2150 Posts
I am 27.And i am just love to play videogames.:-)