Fossil Fighters....a buried gem?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

princesszelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 princesszelda
Member since 2003 • 6869 Posts

I found myself on Nintendo.com last night and saw an ad for a new DS game coming out next month, Fossil Fighters. I wasn't sure what the game was about so earlier on today I was playing around on the Nintendo Channel and noticed that there was a demo for the game.

After playing the demo I can say it seems to be pretty fun. In the full version of the game you're supposed to dig fossils, clean them and then take them to battle. As usual this demo was very short and only gave you the chance to clean the fossils. I know it sounds boring but the game play really did surprise me. Your stylus can be used as a drill or hammer to break the fossil rock. You also have to blow into the micophone to get rid of all of the dust. It really started to get addicting.

Just from playing a few minutes of the game I'm wanting to check it out when it is released August 10th. Has anyone else heard or tried the demo out? Are you looking forward to getting it?

Sophia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Sophia
Member since 2003 • 567 Posts

I wrote a preview about it here.

I actually really enjoyed it :) It's like a mix of Pokemon, Spectrobes and Dinosaur King.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
I tried out the demo from the wii and even though that you just basically clean out the fossil,it still looks like a good game to get.
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

Once I get home I'll have to try the demo. ;o