3DS or Wii U ? Why ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Royyyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Royyyyyyyy
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

As the title said , I never try Nintendo games before , so i'm deciding to get one soon. But which one is worthy ?
I loves both 3DS and Wii U games , Bravely Default , Fire Emblem , Kirby Triple Deluxe , Pokemon X/Y , Paper Mario on 3DS and Bayonetta 2 , Wonderful 101 , Mario , Mario Kart 8 and others !
Tell me which console is worthy and WHY !

Any suggestion is appreciated.

OH , I have XBOX360 and I think imma going to get a PS4 on year end.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

A 3DS,I would like to have it someday,but in XL.for the games...meh,I don't go too far aside from the irresistibly undeniable Animal Crossing: New Leaf

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

The main difference between both platforms is the fact that most of the 3DS games you want are already available and half of the games you want on Wii U still have a TBA 2014 release date. You're going to be waiting a while with the Wii U whereas the 3DS already offers a solid library of games.

Get a 3DS. It has more to offer at a cheaper price.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

For me, it is the Wii U because the 3DS is so uncomfortable to hold that I could never enjoy any games on it.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

if you leave your house a lot...for school or work and you like to game on handhelds get a 3ds..

if you only stay at home then get a wiiu.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

The main reason to get a WiiU is if you have friends over a lot to play local multiplayer. Also, it's backwards compatible with Wii, which was a great system despite all the hate it gets. 3DS has a more certain future, more games from 3rd parties, and more games even from Nintendo themselves.

stizzal13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stizzal13
Member since 2013 • 609 Posts

I think a handheld would be a good addition to your gaming hardware, as it sounds like you will have the console situation covered. I think the 3DS would especially be a good option if you are on the move a lot. Plus, the 3DS has a superior library at this point.

I would definitely get the 3DS XL, though. I have big hands, and it is very comfortable.

_HazBro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By _HazBro_
Member since 2014 • 125 Posts

The 3DS is a better buy right now. There's a ton of great software as well as on the eShop too. Wii U still has a ways to go.