3DS Info Thread (e-Shop releases, Games, Pics and Vids!) *Last Updated: SEP 22

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts
Thanks, I try to do the job good. Though when the conferences started, was very busy. Anyway, I don't know if you have this but its some kind of outdoor guide which looked pretty cool. Called Flora and Fauna 3D guide Has 2000 items in total Uses he 3DS camera to help identify plants and what not Develop and publish by Ninty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmuXMjUUXc Link shows what the "games" is about. Thanks to rp for the heads up.
JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 JollyGreenOne
Member since 2011 • 1001 Posts

The way you can customize the touchscreen in MH3G is brilliant.

ANIMEguy10034

I thought the same thing when I saw that part of the video, and now I wonder why other develops haven't done something like that in the past to make up for a lack of 2 analogs on DS/3DS. I think it really shows how useful a touch screen can be.

You can even use the physical d-pad to control the camera and have the touch screen as a quick menu for other things.

Thanks, I try to do the job good. Though when the conferences started, was very busy. Anyway, I don't know if you have this but its some kind of outdoor guide which looked pretty cool. Called Flora and Fauna 3D guide

Has 2000 items in total
Uses he 3DS camera to help identify plants and what not
Develop and publish by Ninty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmuXMjUUXc
Link shows what the "games" is about. Thanks to rp for the heads up.ShuichiChamp24

Oh nice! I didn't know about this game, thanks for bringing it up.

I'll try to add it into the original post if there is enough space.

Side note: *I'll probably try to expand the thread once it get to the 4th page, and then put a link to it on the 1st page... I sadly underestimated how much space I would need for all these interesting games.* :(

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ShuichiChamp24
]Oh nice! I didn't know about this game, thanks for bringing it up.I'll try to add it into the original post if there is enough space. Side note: *I'll probably try to expand the thread once it get to the 4th page, and then put a link to it on the 1st page... I sadly underestimated how much space I would need for all these interesting games.* :(JollyGreenOne
Yup, too much information from games coming out. I also notice you dont have Resident Evil there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmuXMjUUXc Thats RE:R stage demo. Finally found out what they are called!
Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Kirbside
Member since 2005 • 314 Posts

~Thread Updated!~

Added Games: Tales of the Abyss

Added Impressions to: Bravely Default: FF, Beyond the Labyrinth, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Monster Hunter 3G, Rhythm Thief, Super Mario 3D Land and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition

Added more details to: Beyond the Labyrinth

Added more videos to: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and Monster Hunter 3

*Feel free to comment about any of the games, announcements, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread*

I'd be more than happy to add more information to any of these games if you know about something I overlooked, also feel free to point out broken images and links and I'll try to fix them if possible.

I'll be updating this thread with more games, impressions and videos throughout TGS 2011, so make sure you check back every now and again. Again, If I missed anything don't be afraid to contribute (news, announcements, videos, etc.) below and I'll add them up here. Express how you feel about any of these awesome games and announcements!

@Kirbside

I'd like to add that game, but I'm not sure it's a part of TGS and there hasn't been much information released about it (on 3DS). :(

@ShuichiChamp24

Thanks for all the videos and links, you've been a big help.:)

@Soulreavercross

I'm glad you like my thread, and thank you for temporarily making it sticky thread. :D

JollyGreenOne

Yeah I am not sure it came from TGS and it seems it might just be for Xbox, though if you go to the Spiderman page for 3DS you have the same videos, so I don't know. If any is the case, if info was not from TGS or not for 3DS let me know and I will delete my post.

PS: Kudos to this thread, a great way to pull info together so that we don't have to look through multiple threads, and may not be filled with TGS info.

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ShuichiChamp24
Tekken 3D prime edition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edhNJj9akEw&feature=player_embedded Gameplay clip but this person really has no skills. 60 per second with/out 3D Textures are still place holders Nothing else so far
ChibiXRiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ChibiXRiku
Member since 2010 • 213 Posts
I still have no idea as to why Europe has a release date and NA is still Coming Soon 2011...... Surprised to see we're going to get that Rhythm game though.
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#57 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

To help compress the amount of characters in the OP, you can take screen shots of text and upload it as an image. It looks awkward if someone is using a different color background than you are though, and if you need to edit it you need to retype it and take another picture and upload that.

You can do the same trick for groups of pictures so they'll be treated as one picture, which I would suggest. Not using different colors for fonts can save a surprising amount of space too.

darksongbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#58 darksongbird
Member since 2009 • 1237 Posts

This post was excellent. I loved seeing all the screenshots of all the different games, some I'm more interested in than others. I'm super amped for Mario Land, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus and now I'm slightly interested in Luigi's Mansion for the first time ever! It never seemed that interesting on the Cube but I might have to give this game a rent or something.

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 JollyGreenOne

~Thread Updated~

More Impressions: I've added 2 previews for Super Mario 3D Land from IGN, and Impressions for Beyond the Labyrinth from Nintendo-World-Report.

Added Details: I've added more details to Beyond the Labyrinth and Luigi's Mansion 2

New Video: I've added Rhythm Thief's newest TGS trailer (I think this may turn out to be a great game)

*Feel free to comment about any of the games, announcements, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread*

I'd be more than happy to add more information to any of these games if you know about something I overlooked, also feel free to point out broken images and links and I'll try to fix them if possible.

I'll be updating this thread with more games, impressions and videos throughout TGS 2011, so make sure you check back every now and again. Again, If I missed anything don't be afraid to contribute (news, announcements, videos, etc.) below and I'll add them up here. Express how you feel about any of these awesome games and announcements!

@nintendofreak_2

Thanks for the tips, I didn't think of taking screenshots of screenshots to save space. :shock:

I've edited the OP multiple times to try and cut down on space by doing things like un-bolding text, removing pictures and cutting u.r.l's down when I could. Besides your tips I feel like I've done everything I could to save space while still making things look organized. Maybe I could remove the text over each title, but that wouldn't save much space in the end, so I'm going to try and sort of make a "part 2" for the thread by reserving the first and second post of page 4, that way I can add more games (like Tekken Prime Edition, Resident Evil, Ace Combat, etc.) without needing to worry about space.

I'll remember the next time I make a thread like this to reserve at least 2 extra posts, and then delete any I don't use afterwards.

@darksongbird

I'm glad you like my post! I felt the same about Luigi's Mansion. I like the character but the game just didn't interest me on GameCube, but now something about this makes me want to give it a shot.

Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Kirbside

@JollyGreenOne

I think your doing a great service. The fact you have visuals included is a major +

Beyond the Labyrinth: Well acording to IGN the only so called flaw appears to be not being able to move freely which sort of equates to Myst and other games in the past where you could only advance one space at a time. I can understand in todays age it seeming dull, but it could bring a retro ****back. I am still interested and want to learn more.

Rythm Theif & The Emperers Treasure: From the IGN preview: It seems to be pretty solid which is amazing for any game.

I really hope that demos for the games similar to TGS will end up in the eShop for the 3DS I think I would spend some money on this demos, as of course a few others from TGS *cough* MH3G and 4 *cough* :P games.

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 JollyGreenOne

*reserved for future updates*

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
77.jpg

INFO:

- Initially set 25 years after the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
- Mirror of Fate will reveal the story of Gabriel's descendants, as they battle their own destiny in each era only to discover their true, shocking fate
- Play as multiple characters throughout history
- As you battle your ancestor Dracula, you'll learn more about your history and why the Belmont clan must atone for the sins of their forebear
- Multiple characters to enjoy, each with unique abilities and skills across different eras
- Take control of the legendary Trevor and Simon Belmont and more, as you battle Dracula and his evil minions
- Pass onto your descendants your newfound abilities in each era and discover the true destiny of the Belmont's

- Features a huge array of combo's and a deep strategic combat system
- Experience titan fights in full 3D, climb, traverse and overcome huge bosses
- Use your secondary weapons and magical abilities to take down these awesome foes
- Experience super high resolution and detailed 3D polygon graphics with side scrolling areas and full 3D sections combined
- Use magic to turn the tide of battle
- Kill enemies to gain experience and buy new combos and abilities using your travel book
- Play well and you will be rewarded

PICS:

tumblr_m55uu0yhoW1rqc5wzo4_1280.jpgtumblr_m55uu0yhoW1rqc5wzo8_1280.jpg
5.jpgtumblr_m55uu0yhoW1rqc5wzo10_1280.jpg

VIDS:

(Youtube) Konami On Air Show - Combat Interview
(Youtube) Full Gamescom Demo with Direct-Feed Audio
(Youtube) Boomerang and Platforming Gameplay
(Youtube) E3 GameSpot Stage Demo
(Youtube) E3 2012 Booth Interview
E3 2012 Reveal Trailer

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
shi+us.jpg

INFO:

"Follow-up to 2010s award-winning puzzle adventure Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. Virtues Last Reward is full of conspiracies, huge plot twists, amazing characters, and so much more. With multiple different possible endings Virtues last reward will continue to thrill and surprise right to the finish."

- Old friends from 999 return to join a new cast.
- Novel sections fully-voiced in English and Japanese.
- Plenty of replayability, with twenty-four different endings.

PICS:

extreme_escape_adventure_good_people_dieextreme_escape_adventure_good_people_die
extreme_escape_adventure_good_people_dieextreme_escape_adventure_good_people_die

VIDS:

(Youtube) English Subbed 12 Minute Promo Anime
(Youtube) Japanese Animated Intro Trailer
(Youtube) Subbed Japanese Trailer

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
tumblr_m937uqmjz71qcq1iio1_500.jpg

INFO:
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion is being created by DreamRift, known for their work on Henry Hatsworth and Monster Tale
- 2D side-scrolling, platforming game with scrolling parallax backgrounds
- The game offers a special drawing and painting function that allows players to create rough versions of objects that transform into cIassic Disney-styIe 2D illustrations
- "paint" (trace) items into existence, this includes creating cliffs, cannons, and floating platforms
- The better you trace, the better it is for Mickey
- For example, a well-traced cannon will only hurt enemies, but a sloppy trace job will make a cannon that hurts everyone
- Use thinner to erase objects

- Pays tribute to the cIassic Sega Genesis title "Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse"
- The fabled Castle of Illusion has fallen into Wasteland, an alternate world filled with 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions
- Every level in the game is based on an animated Disney adventure
- The evil witch Mizrabel, villainess from the Sega Genesis cIassic "Castle of Illusion," finds herself an unwilling inhabitant of Wasteland
- She unleashes a plot to escape using the Castle of Illusion to imprison and drain the cartoon essence from currently famous Toons
- Every character that Mickey saves will take up residence in the fortress that Mickey uses as his home base (a confirmed nod to the Suikoden RPG series)
- Scrooge Mcduck, Minnie and Oswald are in the game

PIC:

epic_mickey_2_power_of_illusion-6.jpgtumblr_m8t3pwTzPY1r4yzs3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_m8t3pwTzPY1r4yzs3o3_400.jpgepic_mickey_2_power_of_illusion-8.jpg

VIDS:

(Youtube) Developer Demo
(Youtube) Gameplay Trailer
(Youtube) E3 2012 Developer Interview
(Youtube) Gameplay Sneak Peek

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
7554841140_e4510f47f7_b.jpeg

INFO:

- This is no ordinary race. Each character is equipped with their own unique vehicle that can transform into a car, boat and plane to take advantage of the changing terrains. Each vehicle handles differently and players must master all three to triumph.

- Over 20 legendary All-Stars are back. The starting line-up has been transformed as new iconic characters from the world of SEGA join the race. What other game sees a hedgehog battle it out against a monkey, a sky pirate and an axe wielding dwarf!

- Take to land, sea & air as you race through 16 dynamically changing courses inspired by SEGA's illustrious gaming history. Discover alternate routes, find new power-ups and avoid emerging hazards as you race to victory -- every track feels different.

- The All-Star Moves also return, this time the more daring and stylishly you race, the more your All-Star meter increases allowing you to unleash carnage on your opponents!

- Old rivalries can be settled and new ones created in up to 8 player online. Journey through the All-Stars' world to take on a huge range of modes and challenges, including Grand Prix, Battle arenas and an incredible world tour.

VIDS:

(Youtube) Comic-Con 2012 Trailer
(Youtube) Announcement Trailer

Scribblenauts Unlimited
3dsba.png

INFO:

The best-selling, award-winning franchise is back -- now on Nintendo 3DS and bigger than ever!

Venture into a wide-open world featuring gorgeous 3D elements where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Leverage the 3DS' Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles by players in your area. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.

Key Features

All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.

Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use.

Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.

Street Pass: Leverage the 3DS' Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles used by other players.

SNU%20Pre-Order%20Hat%20Trio.jpg

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and GameStop have announced a pre-order opportunity for Scribblenauts Unlimited, along with an exclusive, limited-edition pre-order premium item: the game's iconic "Rooster Hat."

Consumers who pre-order Scribblenauts Unlimited for Wii U, Nintendo 3DS or PC at GameStop in the United States will be eligible to receive a Rooster Hat when they pick up the game at launch. Consumers who pre-order will receive one of three exclusive styles of the hat: Maxwell's original red, his Doppelganger's blue, or his sister Lily's pink (while supplies last with no exchanges or substitutions).

Also available only at GameStop is a Nintendo 3DS bundle which includes Scribblenauts Unlimited, a specially designed pencil-style stylus, and a Maxwell silicone case.

VIDS:

(Youtube) E3 2012 Announcement Trailer

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 JollyGreenOne

*reserved for future updates*

Unchained Blades (Downloadable)
1JODj.jpg

INFO:

- First person dungeon crawler RPG with artwork from multiple famous artists
- The scenario is designed by Grandia creator Takashi Hino
- Each lead character was drawn by a different artist
- Shining series artist pako created Fang, the main character

- Unchained Blades takes place in a world of monsters created by the goddess Crunea
- Out of all the monsters in the world, Fang the dragon emperor was the most powerful
- Fang's arrogant attitude angered Crunea who turned him into a human, an effect that made Fang lose his powers
- Restoring Fang's powers is a central point in the story
- Features engilsh voiceovers

PICS:

jza15.jpgunchainblades_rexx_image2.jpg
H3fAg.jpgunchainblades_rexx_image15.jpg

VIDS:

(Youtube) Official Trailer #1
(Youtube) Official Trailer #2

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
harvest_moon_a_new_beginning_boxart.jpg

INFO:

Echo Village has seen better days... Just as you've moved in, everyone else has moved away to greener pastures. It's your job to bring villagers back by making the town appealing again, and giving Echo Village a new beginning!

Customization is King

For the first time in series history, you can completely customize your character's appearance! Choose your character's gender, skin color, facial expression, hairstyle, and much, much more! You can even go to the tailor and have them make new outfits for you! Don't like where your crops and barn are on your farm? Easy! Just pick them up and move them! Yes, it's really that easy to customize your farm in Harvest Moon: A New Beginning!

In addition to the ability to customize your character's and farm's appearance, you can also create tons of new additions for your farm, house, and Echo Village! Build park benches and topiary for the local citizens, a pet house for your farm, and exotic wallpaper and furniture for your house! A New Beginning features new animals like llamas and yaks, new crops to harvest, and new characters to meet and woo!

7881627266_ba9e8235d4.jpg7881627470_9c2ca26149.jpg

Fans can already pre-order Harvest Moon: A New Beginning via GameStop and soon via the Natsume Online Store to receive the new coveted plushie: an adorable yak!

7881636006_8a708dc3b2.jpg7881636268_76d4235730.jpg

Longtime series enthusiasts will also be excited to see the limited quantity Anniversary Edition, featuring the biggest plush yet: a delightfully cuddly twelve inch Harvest Moon cow. The coveted Anniversary Edition will be available exclusively on the Natsume Online Store at http://natsume.com/store/index.html Pre-orders for this special edition begin on September 24th.

PICS:

tumblr_m5u43xxVZN1r4yzs3o7_400.jpg7881634602_4d6b6f7c02_o.jpg
tumblr_m5u43xxVZN1r4yzs3o4_400.jpg7881628048_b59989cb6a_o.jpg

VIDS:

(Youtube) Life on the Farm Trailer
(Youtube) Quick Look At Character Customization (Male)
(Youtube) Quick Look At Character Customization (Female)
(Youtube) Quick Look At Farm Customization
(Youtube) Farming Gameplay
(Youtube) First Trailer

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!
tumblr_m3s2p0Ttbg1qe3h1to1_1280.jpg

INFO:

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! is the first video game based on the radical, Emmy nominated Cartoon Network show about two close friends - Jake, a wise old dog with a big kind heart, and Finn, a silly kid who wants more than anything else to become a great hero. Players will explore the Land of Ooo and set out on heroic quests, as their favorite characters Finn and Jake, in a unique action adventure experience. Adventure Time show creator Pendleton Ward is also heavily involved with the game creation, including the design of a brand new storyline, concept, and quests.

Finn and Jake wake up one morning to find their trash stolen by the Ice King! Jake couldn't care less about half-eaten bananas, crumpled up math notes, and old chicken diapers - but when the Ice King uses these stolen goods to construct a Garbage Princess, our heroes embark on a fantastical adventure and teach him a lesson! Journey through the Land of Ooo in an offbeat adventure and discover perilous dungeons, unimaginable treasures, the true meaning of friendship, and never-ending fun!

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! is being developed by Wayforward Technologies, a company that has created a variety of original game properties including Shantae, and Mighty Switch Force!

yhyh.jpg

An Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! Collector's Edition will be available for Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS for $39.95 this fall. The Collector's Edition includes the following limited edition items:

- Custom design of the Enchiridion on a premium SteelBook case
- Limited edition replica stylus of Finn's Gold Sword
- Exclusive bestiary guide book
- Bonus poster map of the Land of Ooo
- Full version of Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Whyd you steal our garbage?!! video game

PICS:

ueLW5.jpgXt6eO.jpg
AT-screen-8_22-4(1).jpgI8h1J.jpg

VIDS:

(Youtube) Debut Trailer

Rayman: Origins
rayman_origins_3ds_boxart.jpg

INFO:

- Rayman Origins brings back many of the cIassic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments
- over sixty levels
- unlock new abilities as you progress, which will allow you to go back to previously completed levels and find now-accessible secrets
- variety of gameplay and plenty of boss fights
- It is said of the Vita and 3DS versions that you can "Play through all of the same environments as the console versions, but enjoy some of the new features optimized for these handheld consoles"
- over one hundred characters in twelve detailed environments
- Seven unique world settings

PICS:

635629_20120123_screen003.jpg635629_20120123_screen004.jpg
635629_20120123_screen001.jpg635629_20120123_screen002.jpg
More Pics

VIDS:

(Youtube) Rayman Origins 3DS Interview
(Youtube) 3DS Launch Trailer

nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nintendofreak_2

Thanks for the tips, I didn't think of taking screenshots of screenshots to save space. :shock:

I've edited the OP multiple times to try and cut down on space by doing things like un-bolding text, removing pictures and cutting u.r.l's down when I could. Besides your tips I feel like I've done everything I could to save space while still making things look organized. Maybe I could remove the text over each title, but that wouldn't save much space in the end, so I'm going to try and sort of make a "part 2" for the thread by reserving the first and second post of page 4, that way I can add more games (like Tekken Prime Edition, Resident Evil, Ace Combat, etc.) without needing to worry about space.

I'll remember the next time I make a thread like this to reserve at least 2 extra posts, and then delete any I don't use afterwards.

JollyGreenOne

It's a little trick I've picked up from my experience in unions. :P If you didn't want to screen cap, you could just make a picture that looks like an article or an ad and use it. I think something like that would help out for something like the expansion pad where most of the information is already known. It's really up to you though, and I would only do it for things that have solid information and are close to completion so you don't have to constantly update and upload a new picture whenever something new comes out.

And you could just call Screens "Pics" and Videos "Vids". :P

That's really all I can think that'll help with the space constraints. You'd think 200,000 characters would be plenty but it just never is. :P

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Was there any news on Girlsmode?

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ShuichiChamp24

Was there any news on Girlsmode?

Pixel-Perfect
All I have is TBA 2012 Design Male outfits Developers promised large upgrade in content http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/12/girls-mode-gameplay Need more videos or some links?
*reserved for future updates*JollyGreenOne
Don't know if you know but Dragon Monster Quest 1 is being remade. I know I'm forgetting something else.
JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 JollyGreenOne

~Thread Updated!~

Games Added: Tekken 3D Prime Edition, Resident Evil: Revelations, Ace Combat 3D, Hatsune Miku, GirlsMode, Shinobi 3D, Mario Tennis

Changed/Added Details to: Animal Crossing

Developer Interviews Added to: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing

Video Added to: Kid Icarus: Uprising (Enemies, Weapons & AR Cards trailer)

*Feel free to comment about any of the games, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread*

I'll be updating this thread with more games, impressions and videos, so make sure you check back every now and again. Again, If I missed anything don't be afraid to contribute (news, announcements, videos, etc.) below and I'll add them up here. Express how you feel about any of these awesome games and announcements!

@nintendofreak_2

Thanks for all the tips! I shaved "Screenshots" down to "Screens" now, but I decided to keep "Videos" the same. :P

And you're right, I thought "I'll never hit a 200,000 Character limit! 8)"... Looks like I thought wrong.

Do you mind if I track you? *Not a stalker :P*

@Pixel-Perfect

I couldn't find much about the game, but they seem to be treating it like a true sequel promising to add more content than the original.

@ShuichiChamp24

Thanks again for all your contributions! :D I loved the heck out of Dragon Quest Monsters (Called Dragon Warrior Monsters outside of Japan) on Gameboy Color, I hope this turns out well and gets a localization for regions other than Japan!

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ShuichiChamp24
Sure thing. Anyway, new information on Bravely Default I thin, unless you have it already. 4main characters Job system confirmed http://andriasang.com/comy9o/
Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Kirbside

@everyone

Kid Icarus is really shaping up to be a fun game. It is like Zelda/Metroid/R-Type games in one. (If you see any other similiarities to other games would like to know). The weapons look amazing. Enemies, well I see Metroids from um the Metroid games, I am not up on every game that came out, are there any other bonus characters/enemies. And speaking of Enemies, does Medusa ever die. (She's in Herucles, Two movies Percy Jackson & the Lightning Theif where she is alive, briefly, and Clash of the Titans wherePerseus fights an already dead Medusa trapped in Hades, as examples)The AR cards system looks amazing, though I assume you will have to go buy some booster packs :P to collect ALL of those cards.

@JollyGreenOne

Thanks alot for what your doing it is a great service, this can't be said enough, and look forward to any new info.

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 JollyGreenOne

~Minor Update!~

Details Added to: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

@ShuichiChamp24

Thanks for the heads-up, I've added the details. :)

@Kirbside

Another game that has gameplay VERY similar to the Kid Icarus: Uprising Flying sections is "Sin & Punishment 2" which released on Wii a year or 2 ago

Here is a video of S&P 2's gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMVMbCYu3bc

And those things that look like Metroids are called "Komayto". Enemies from the original Kid Icarus as well as Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters. Many believe that they're probably Metroids, since their original description claims that: "One theory has it that it came from a planet other than Earth." and the original Kid Icarus was made on the same engine as Metroid, and had the same developers.

I agree with you on medusa, she must have more lives than Link with 60 bottles of fairies! :P

I do hope this AR Card battle system leads to other games, like maybe Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh or (Insert trading card franchise here) games where you use the cards for battles. I'm sure that would make series like pokemon and Yu-gi-oh regain fame in the trading card area, heck I'd probably start collecting cards again if they did connect them to AR games. :lol:

You're Welcome! I enjoyed making this thread, and I hope that it's helped others find new games that they're interested in or gave them info on games that they're looking forward to. I know I've found some new games that I want see more of!

Do you mind if I track you? I don't have many users on my friends list yet. :(

nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 nintendofreak_2

Thanks for all the tips! I shaved "Screenshots" down to "Screens" now, but I decided to keep "Videos" the same. :P

And you're right, I thought "I'll never hit a 200,000 Character limit! 8)"... Looks like I thought wrong.

Do you mind if I track you? *Not a stalker :P*

JollyGreenOne

Go for it you creeper. :|

:P

ChibiXRiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ChibiXRiku
Member since 2010 • 213 Posts
Why even add a TBA To Project Mirai for other regions? We know its not coming T_T
Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Kirbside

@Kirbside

Another game that has gameplay VERY similar to the Kid Icarus: Uprising Flying sections is "Sin & Punishment 2" which released on Wii a year or 2 ago

Here is a video of S&P 2's gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMVMbCYu3bc

And those things that look like Metroids are called "Komayto". Enemies from the original Kid Icarus as well as Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters. Many believe that they're probably Metroids, since their original description claims that: "One theory has it that it came from a planet other than Earth." and the original Kid Icarus was made on the same engine as Metroid, and had the same developers.

I agree with you on medusa, she must have more lives than Link with 60 bottles of fairies! :P

I do hope this AR Card battle system leads to other games, like maybe Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh or (Insert trading card franchise here) games where you use the cards for battles. I'm sure that would make series like pokemon and Yu-gi-oh regain fame in the trading card area, heck I'd probably start collecting cards again if they did connect them to AR games. :lol:

You're Welcome! I enjoyed making this thread, and I hope that it's helped others find new games that they're interested in or gave them info on games that they're looking forward to. I know I've found some new games that I want see more of!

Do you mind if I track you? I don't have many users on my friends list yet. :(

JollyGreenOne

@JollyGreenOne

KI:U: Wow I don't think I ever saw Sin and Punishment 2, but yes they look similar. I never played the original Kid Icarus so I never knew that. So,Komayto wow I learned something new, but I think I will still think of them as Metroids only because I like the idea.

Medusa: Well I think most games use Medusa, just because its Medusa. As for the Mythological stories, well I think that is where it would get confusing. Because if (in Clash of the Titans) Perseus has to head to Hades to confront her, then how do you kill some that would likely be dead already, unless she was just imprisoned or Hades just has weird properties that keep changing :|

AR Cards: That is how I see the knew Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon games will likely go, though possible at first it will more like an added feature to see if people will like it. Though I think Seto and Co would have issues of them taking their technology, of course theirs really meaning Seto, but that is why he should have fired the board from the start :o Poor Seto, amazing at card games, not so much at politics.;)

Your welcome, and look forward to what new content shall arise.

Yes you may follow me, as long as I can follow you. Sort of give and take, and spreading friendship.

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 JollyGreenOne

~Thread Updated!~

Games Added: Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney, Tomodachi Collection, MGS: Snake Eater 3D, SD Gundam G Generation

*Feel free to comment about any of the games, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread*

I'll be updating this thread with more games, impressions and videos, so make sure you check back every now and again. Again, If I missed anything don't be afraid to contribute (news, announcements, videos, etc.) below and I'll add them up here. Express how you feel about any of these awesome games and announcements!

@Kirbside

Great! And of course you can follow me, anyone else is also free to do the same. I'll happily except any new friends if they track me! :D

PM you friend code and I'll send you mine, I already own Dead or Alive: Dimensions and plan to get Heroes of Ruin in the future.

And I also plan to get Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus: Uprising (if KI doesn't have online I'll just borrow my brothers copy) when they both release.

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ShuichiChamp24
Is this thread going to get unsticky? Cause I like the thought of having a thread just for this. Or will we still use the other one? A Japanese commercial for 3G, shows some armor and double swords. I thought it was cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ATGb49jYME&feature=player_embedded
JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 JollyGreenOne

Is this thread going to get unsticky? Cause I like the thought of having a thread just for this. Or will we still use the other one?ShuichiChamp24
Hmm? You mean you'd like this to be an Official 3DS info thread, with more games than just those that were at TGS?.. or am I misunderstanding you?

I'd be happy to change this thread or make a new thread for something like that. If it's alright with everyone and the Mods. :D

Edit: I saw your edit, I'll add the commercial to Monster Hunter 3G's Videos. :)

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ShuichiChamp24
Hmm? You mean you'd like this to be an Official 3DS info thread, with more games than just those that were at TGS?JollyGreenOne
Yes, I would love that, makes things easier. Won't have to make a new thread everytime.
ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ShuichiChamp24
http://www.4gamer.net/games/140/G014037/20110916036/ Some screens here if you don't already have them for Bravely Default.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Pixel-Perfect

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney could either be really bad or really good. xD

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 JollyGreenOne

~Minor Update!~

I've added more details to Kingdom Hearts 3D, and some new Screens for Bravely Default. (Thanks for the link, ShuichiChamp24)

Feel free to comment about any of the games, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread!

About the future of this thread:

I'll probably change the thread to cover more things than just TGS soon. I'm thinking maybe I'll make it about information, screens & videos on unreleased games and post the weekly e-Shop/DSi-ware releases, but I don't want it to clash with Haziqonfire's thread, so there won't be a focus on Release dates or reviews.

How does that sound? I'd probably make the thread focus more on North American and European releases, so that means a few of the games (like the Japan only games) that are here now would be taken out for more space.

@Anyone reading this

What do you think of the idea mentioned above? :)

Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Kirbside

@JollyGreenOne

Well I was thinking/sort of hoping you were going to do that/not. This thread has been so great and very informative, and constantly updated when you can and I was hoping you would continue for the future. :)

nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 nintendofreak_2

Considering the effort you put into it, that's a good way to go. If you decide to do that, you might want to categorize the games by genre (go broad, Action, Adventure, RPG, Racing, Music/Rhythm, Party covers pretty much anything).

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ShuichiChamp24
I like the idea, haha. I'll make sure to post the news here as i get them if you do keep it.
JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 JollyGreenOne

~Thread Updated!~

A 25 minute Gameplay video has been added to Monster Hunter Tri G. I think it really shows how easy it is to play with touch-screen controls and the camera system they've designed. I don't think anyone should have problems with the controls, but if they do there is always the "Expansion Pad" as a control option.

I've also changed the layout and title a bit. I added an e-Shop/DSi-ware release section and changed the focus from TGS to 3DS in general, I also cut "screens" down to "pics" and "videos" down to "vids", but this just means I have a spec more space than before. :P

Feel free to comment about any of the games, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread!

@Kirbside

Thanks for telling me what you think, and I'm glad you like my thread! :D

@nintendofreak_2

Thats a good idea, it would make the Thread a little cleaner, but unless I had a post for each genre I'd feel like I would run out of space eventually. :lol:

I do plan to separate retail games from download games in the future, so thats progress... right? :?:P

@ShuichiChamp24

I'm glad you liked that idea, and I really appreciate all the help.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
Hey Jolly Green One- thread's lookin' sharp. Lots of good info. Since it's now a general 3ds thread, why don't you take a look at Heroes of Ruin- the 3ds action-rpg from n-Space. Good job again on the thread.
pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

Does improved eshop mean like a bunch of more games coming out? Im hoping for Poke r/b/y!

Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#88 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
I don't think so. Sounds more like a visual update or new ways to structure or order games currently available.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Pixel-Perfect

Hopefully they can change how they handle payment.

Is it okay if I just pay for the game directly, or...?

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 JollyGreenOne

~Games Added!~

Heroes of Ruin and Nano Assault

Feel free to comment about any of the games, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread! I'd be more than happy to add more information to any of these games if you know about something I overlooked, also feel free to point out broken images and links and I'll try to fix them if possible.

Know about an UNRELEASED retail/download game that I may have overlooked? I'd be happy to add it, if there is enough information or pics of it.

@El_Zo1212o

I don't know how I forgot about Heroes of Ruin, since I've really been looking forward to it... but I've had a cold for the past few days so I'll use that as my excuse. :P

And thanks, I'm glad you like the thread.

@comments about the e-Shop update

I think they'll likely be changing or adding multiple things, like demos, paid DLC and SpotPass notifications about new e-Shop content. This is based on all the information I've seen this year from multiple events and interviews.

Kirbside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Kirbside

Well if you want a list of 3DS games to add, well.

JAWS: Ultimate Predator (Being able to be the shark sounds so cool), Michael Jackson: The Experience (this could be an awesome game depending on how well the playing machanics are worked out, don't have the DS version, since I was hoping to get this one), Cooking with Mama 4: Kitchen Magic (how could you forget poor Mama), Need for Speed: The Run, NASCAR: Unleashed (Two unconventional racing games lol), The Hidden (I have Afterzoom, and the way that works I can only see this as being a really fun game, if anything as one of those times you just want to let loose or something :P), and there are some more. Not sure I need to list all of the games on my Gamestop's game list they printed out for me. But these are the games I am interested in so.

pacific90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 pacific90
Member since 2010 • 848 Posts

My list of Games to get:

-Super Mario 3D Land (November)

-Pokemon Red, Blue, and/or Yellow AND/OR Pokemon Stadium(sometime before end of year if it comes out)

-Paper Mario 3D (early 2012)

-Animal Crossing 3D (early 2012)

-Luigi's Mansion 2(early 2012)

Of course, Pokemon R/B/Y and Super Mario 3D Land are on the top of my list. And I'm hoping Nintendo has Pokemon out next month because Pokemon Rumble Blast seems like it's not a big hit game. November will be a big month though with Sonic Generations and Super Mario 3D Land and the eshop update.

I would kill for Pokemon Stadium! More so than R/B/Y

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Pixel-Perfect

Games that I'm interested in

Fire Emblem

StyIe Savvy

Mario Land 3D

Mario Kart 7

Animal Crossing

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Paper Mario

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

Tales of the Abyss

Monster Hunter 4

Maybes

Sonic Generations

Rhythm Thief

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Beyond the Labyrinth

Theatrhythm

Resident Evil Revelations

Shinobi 3D

So many (potentially) amazing games. *-*

jbl8199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 jbl8199
Member since 2011 • 57 Posts

Does anyone know if Zelda: Four Swords has online multiplayer, or is it just local?

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 JollyGreenOne

Does anyone know if Zelda: Four Swords has online multiplayer, or is it just local?

jbl8199

TLoZ: Four Swords Anniversary Edition only has local multiplayer, but they've also added new levels and a single player option.

jbl8199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 jbl8199
Member since 2011 • 57 Posts

[QUOTE="jbl8199"]

JollyGreenOne

TLoZ: Four Swords Anniversary Edition only has local multiplayer, but they've also added new levels and a single player option.

Thanks. That sucks. At least they have a single player option. I never got to play it because I didn't have anyone to play with. Kudos to Nintendo for including that.

slidepad3ds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 slidepad3ds
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="JollyGreenOne"]

[QUOTE="jbl8199"]

jbl8199

Thanks. That sucks. At least they have a single player option. I never got to play it because I didn't have anyone to play with. Kudos to Nintendo for including that.

It is a shame they didn't create a online multiplayer, would of had a lot of hype.
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 nintendofreak_2

Thats a good idea, it would make the Thread a little cleaner, but unless I had a post for each genre I'd feel like I would run out of space eventually. :lol:

I do plan to separate retail games from download games in the future, so thats progress... right? :?:P

JollyGreenOne

I didn't mean each genre would get it's own posts. :P

JollyGreenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 JollyGreenOne

~Thread Updated!~

Games Added: Tetris Axis, Cave Story 3D, Harvest Moon 3D

Video Added to: Shinobi (Gameplay trailer)

Feel free to comment about any of the games, impressions, screens and videos that you've seen in the thread! I'd be more than happy to add more information to any of these games if you know about something I overlooked, also feel free to point out broken images and links and I'll try to fix them if possibl

Know about an UNRELEASED retail/download game that I may have overlooked? I'd be happy to add it, if there is enough information or pics of it.

@nintendofreak_2

Do you mean something like putting the genre of each game above it's Info? Like for example:

Super Mario 3D Land

GENRE: Platformer

INFO: It's going to be awesome!

Like that? :P

I'll probably do that on thursday during the next update, if that's what you meant. :D

nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 nintendofreak_2

Do you mean something like putting the genre of each game above it's Info? Like for example:

Super Mario 3D Land

GENRE: Platformer

INFO: It's going to be awesome!

Like that? :P

I'll probably do that on thursday during the next update, if that's what you meant. :D

JollyGreenOne

I would say something more like having the genre posted, then listing all the games that fit underneath it.

RPGS

Bravely Default

Fire Emblem 3DS

etc.

Action

Monster Hunter Tri

Resident Evil: Revelations

etc.

It makes searching through for a certain kind of game easier, , the genre only has to be listed once, and there is some form of organization.