wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#203 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

Where did Kfrandsen go again? That bastard, ditching us here and there :evil:detroitpistons0

lol, I haven't even noticed. Apparently hasn't been on in a month. Interesting.

speedjunkie4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#204 speedjunkie4
Member since 2007 • 2243 Posts

[QUOTE="detroitpistons0"]Where did Kfrandsen go again? That bastard, ditching us here and there :evil:wallymartin

lol, I haven't even noticed. Apparently hasn't been on in a month. Interesting.

praobly come back at traning camp

Jumper48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 Jumper48
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Name: Jumper
Favorite NFL Team: Seahawks

Other Favorite Sports Teams: Seattle Mariners, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns and Seattle Sounders (soon to be Seattle Sounders FC)

Consoles you own: PS2, Wii and DS
IDs for online gaming:None

haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#206 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts
Welcome Jumper. Not too many 'Hawks fans around here so you can represent.
patriots2871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 patriots2871
Member since 2007 • 21445 Posts
hello I'm patriots2871 you can just call me patriots. my favorite football team is the Patriots:P
Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Ryder004
Member since 2007 • 4371 Posts
welcome pat fan
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 wallymartin

Updated.

Welcome to the new recruits, thanks for joining.

J4y_CNX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 J4y_CNX
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
yo patriots. Quick question. R u a legit pats fan or a band wagon jumper.
patriots2871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 patriots2871
yo patriots. Quick question. R u a legit pats fan or a band wagon jumper.J4y_CNX
I'm legit I've been a fan OF the team for years. I hate band wagoners:evil:
haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts
Good man patriots2871. Band wagoners are the scum of the sports world.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#213 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

Hello to everyone I'm been posting a little bit more lately here.

So welcome to all of the new members.

patriots2871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 patriots2871
Good man patriots2871. Band wagoners are the scum of the sports world.haloraider
yeah they are
Major_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Major_Snake
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts
Yo I joined a while back but I don't think I've ever posted. Anyways football is my favorite sport to watch. And I am a Cowboys fan. Yeah ANOTHER cowboys fan. I really didn't follow the Cowboys during their glory days of the early 90s since I started getting really into football in the late 90s. Sooo yeah that's it.
bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 bobwjr
Member since 2002 • 967 Posts

Hello, my name is BobWJr and I live in Arlington,Texas. I've lived here long enough that my house will be paid off in about 4 years. The Cowboys new stadium is eight miles away. I am a Finance Director by trade and listen to Sirius "Left of Center" on my computer while I work. The Cowboys are my favorite team but I enjoy all the games of the other teams as well, especially when wagering is on. I watch my games at huge sports bars like Fox and Hound in downtown Ft Worth. I like Crown and water the best but will drink wheat beers occasionally. I have been into body building with a personal trainer for 4 years so I am extremely fit. I am divorced but still go to swinger clubs with my ex. I attend as many Mavs, Stars, Rangers, and Brahmas games as I can fit into a busy schedule. I also have season tickets to TCU football and basketball games each year. On Fridays I go to Mansfield Summit HS games just to make sure my property taxes are being well spent. I haven't eaten junk food in nearly 10 years and that includes Cokes. I don't smoke or do drugs, I outgrew that stuff a long long time ago. I've played video games since the first Nintendo console went on sale. I have metriculated to the PS3 and Wii and that covers all the bases with me. I support the Humane Society and Womens Shelter several times a year and would recommend that to all of you also. Politically, I am a Libertarian and religiously a devout heathen. Good luck this year to all of you and the teams that you support, even the bad ones.

JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#217 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

Welcome to the union, bobwjr and Major_Snake! :)

It appears Espurs117's dream will soon become a reality -- changing union's name to "Dallas Cowboys and all other NFL teams Union"

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Ryder004

Hello, my name is BobWJr and I live in Arlington,Texas. I've lived here long enough that my house will be paid off in about 4 years. The Cowboys new stadium is eight miles away. I am a Finance Director by trade and listen to Sirius "Left of Center" on my computer while I work. The Cowboys are my favorite team but I enjoy all the games of the other teams as well, especially when wagering is on. I watch my games at huge sports bars like Fox and Hound in downtown Ft Worth. I like Crown and water the best but will drink wheat beers occasionally. I have been into body building with a personal trainer for 4 years so I am extremely fit. I am divorced but still go to swinger clubs with my ex. I attend as many Mavs, Stars, Rangers, and Brahmas games as I can fit into a busy schedule. I also have season tickets to TCU football and basketball games each year. On Fridays I go to Mansfield Summit HS games just to make sure my property taxes are being well spent. I haven't eaten junk food in nearly 10 years and that includes Cokes. I don't smoke or do drugs, I outgrew that stuff a long long time ago. I've played video games since the first Nintendo console went on sale. I have metriculated to the PS3 and Wii and that covers all the bases with me. I support the Humane Society and Womens Shelter several times a year and would recommend that to all of you also. Politically, I am a Libertarian and religiously a devout heathen. Good luck this year to all of you and the teams that you support, even the bad ones.

bobwjr

welcome.

since u watch texas H.S football games i guess i can ask u this: is it true H.S football is bigger than life over there? i play H.S football but im in cali and i always heard the stories of how hard football is over there how players are a lot more challenged physically and mentally. and are the town rivalries real like in friday night lights? and how many people usually show up to games??? i hear that the whole town is at the game on friday ngihts is that true as well?

kalabo10688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 kalabo10688
Member since 2006 • 2605 Posts

It appears Espurs117's dream will soon become a reality -- changing union's name to "Dallas Cowboys and all other NFL teams Union"

JackBurton

Dear god noo not again

Skin,Eagles,G-men fans stand up now

or we will be silence

Thordain0011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#220 Thordain0011
Member since 2006 • 1416 Posts
Bah, those Cowboys fans have their own union don't they? I say herd em all up there so they leave the rest of us alone.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
Bah, those Cowboys fans have their own union don't they? I say herd em all up there so they leave the rest of us alone.Thordain0011
Psh, don't be mad because the Jets aren't good enough to have their own union.
bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 bobwjr
[QUOTE="bobwjr"]

Ryder004

welcome.

since u watch texas H.S football games i guess i can ask u this: is it true H.S football is bigger than life over there? i play H.S football but im in cali and i always heard the stories of how hard football is over there how players are a lot more challenged physically and mentally. and are the town rivalries real like in friday night lights? and how many people usually show up to games??? i hear that the whole town is at the game on friday ngihts is that true as well?

Really good questions and I'll be happy to share what I know. The stadiums are bigger and with more private skyboxes than alot of college programs. All games are standing room only. The marching bands and flag corps are huge. The rivalries are bigger than Friday Night Lights ( by the way, read the original book, even better). The kids in peewee and then jr high have the same name and uni's and run the same system that they use in the HS they will eventually attend. In the small towns, they do indeed basically shut down on friday night and live their lives thru the kids on the field. On the Fri, Sat and Sun night news, where you normally have news,weather and sports; HS football has it's on segment and even it's own stand alone show. Pride is all powerful. Football is a religion.

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#223 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

JackBurton

Indeed. It's a shame were gonna have to put you in the other NFL teams category. :(

JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 JackBurton
[QUOTE="JackBurton"]

Espurs117

Indeed. It's a shame were gonna have to put you in the other NFL teams category. :(

Au contriere my son, a true Cowboys fan, one who genuinely cares about the team (not simply cheering uni's), would join my crusade to excommunicate Roy Williams... Free your minds, for it is I who speaketh the truth :|
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Espurs117
[QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="JackBurton"]

JackBurton

Au contriere my son, a true Cowboys fan, one who genuinely cares about the team (not simply cheering uni's), would join my crusade to excommunicate Roy Williams... Free your minds, for it is I who speaketh the truth :|

Shut up Pats fan.

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="bobwjr"]

bobwjr

welcome.

Really good questions and I'll be happy to share what I know. The stadiums are bigger and with more private skyboxes than alot of college programs. All games are standing room only. The marching bands and flag corps are huge. The rivalries are bigger than Friday Night Lights ( by the way, read the original book, even better). The kids in peewee and then jr high have the same name and uni's and run the same system that they use in the HS they will eventually attend. In the small towns, they do indeed basically shut down on friday night and live their lives thru the kids on the field. On the Fri, Sat and Sun night news, where you normally have news,weather and sports; HS football has it's on segment and even it's own stand alone show. Pride is all powerful. Football is a religion.

wow thats freaking awesome.i cant belive that pewee football runs the same plays as H.S. over here where i live no 1 cares about football, i really wish i was born in texas and lived over there, but when i grow up im moving to texas for sure

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Bobbles
Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 JackBurton
Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.Bobbles
Well, it was the conservatives that gave us 8 yrs of "W; $4gal gasoline, up from $1.47 when W took, or should i say stole, the oval office; $140 a barrel oil, up from $23 in Jan '01; a war based on a LIE with 30,000 casualties and counting... I could go on, but why bother? Yeah, u neo-con guys have much for which to be proud! :roll:
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.JackBurton
Well, it was the conservatives that gave us 8 yrs of "W; $4gal gasoline, up from $1.47 when W took, or should i say stole, the oval office; $140 a barrel oil, up from $23 in Jan '01; a war based on a LIE with 30,000 casualties and counting... I could go on, but why bother? Yeah, u neo-con guys have much for which to be proud! :roll:

Yeah, it would have been convienent to take the Clinton route and not respond to being attacked. Let's see, when was the last time the US was attacked? OH YEAH! 9/11! Now, how many times under Clinton's watch was the US attacked and how many times did Clinton do anything about it? What an amazing foreign policy the Democrats have.

Also, how are the gas prices his fault? Bush controls the price Opec is selling their oil? Riiiight! How about we start drilling again, so we don't have to be as dependent on getting oil from another country, who can control how much the oil costs knowing we will pay. Oh yeah, the environmentalist liberals and their BS global warming don't want us to drill.

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 wallymartin
No more politics please.
Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Ryder004

Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.Bobbles

no, where i live there are too many illegal mexicans all trying to get greencards and work

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Bobbles

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.Ryder004

no, where i live there are too many illegal mexicans all trying to get greencards and work

You can thank liberals for that one too, well actually Bush too.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Espurs117

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.Ryder004

So you break into the country and you talk smack now? Your people should beat you with sticks.

kalabo10688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 kalabo10688

[QUOTE="JackBurton"][QUOTE="Bobbles"]Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.Bobbles

Yeah, it would have been convienent to take the Clinton route and not respond to being attacked. Let's see, when was the last time the US was attacked? OH YEAH! 9/11! Now, how many times under Clinton's watch was the US attacked and how many times did Clinton do anything about it? What an amazing foreign policy the Democrats have.

Also, how are the gas prices his fault? Bush controls the price Opec is selling their oil? Riiiight! How about we start drilling again, so we don't have to be as dependent on getting oil from another country, who can control how much the oil costs knowing we will pay. Oh yeah, the environmentalist liberals and their BS global warming don't want us to drill.

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.JackBurton

agreed jack jack...I feel bush whole regime is basically watergate all over again
Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.Espurs117

So you break into the country and you talk smack now? Your people should beat you with sticks.

im russian

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 wallymartin
[QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="Ryder004"]

im russian

No Commies allowed.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
[QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="Ryder004"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]Too many liberals where you live, they care more about the environment and homos getting married.wallymartin

im russian

No Commies allowed.

What about Asians?
bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 bobwjr
[QUOTE="bobwjr"][QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="bobwjr"]

Ryder004

welcome.

wow thats freaking awesome.i cant belive that pewee football runs the same plays as H.S. over here where i live no 1 cares about football, i really wish i was born in texas and lived over there, but when i grow up im moving to texas for sure

Ok,here you are... texasbob.com. It has pics of HS stadiums and a wealth of HS info.
J4y_CNX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 J4y_CNX
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
The war would have happened sooner or later. The main problem with the democrates is them allowing gay marriage. That, imo, is the worst thing that has ever happened. Anyone that thinks that being a homo is some how scientific and is a problem with someones brain then they are damn wrong. Anyone want to argue with me on this because I will fight to the death.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Espurs117
[QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="Ryder004"]

im russian

Miracle on Ice>You.

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="bobwjr"][QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="bobwjr"]

bobwjr

welcome.

Ok,here you are... texasbob.com. It has pics of HS stadiums and a wealth of HS info.

thanks man, some of those are really nice

DLateral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 DLateral
Member since 2008 • 1240 Posts

The war would have happened sooner or later. The main problem with the democrates is them allowing gay marriage. That, imo, is the worst thing that has ever happened. Anyone that thinks that being a homo is some how scientific and is a problem with someones brain then they are damn wrong. Anyone want to argue with me on this because I will fight to the death.J4y_CNX

Completely agree with you marriage should be between a man and a woman thats it nothing else

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Bobbles

[QUOTE="J4y_CNX"]The war would have happened sooner or later. The main problem with the democrates is them allowing gay marriage. That, imo, is the worst thing that has ever happened. Anyone that thinks that being a homo is some how scientific and is a problem with someones brain then they are damn wrong. Anyone want to argue with me on this because I will fight to the death.DLateral

Completely agree with you marriage should be between a man and a woman thats it nothing else

I second that.
kalabo10688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 kalabo10688

The war would have happened sooner or later. The main problem with the democrates is them allowing gay marriage. That, imo, is the worst thing that has ever happened. Anyone that thinks that being a homo is some how scientific and is a problem with someones brain then they are damn wrong. Anyone want to argue with me on this because I will fight to the death.J4y_CNX
Just add a lil more on this........

Most people donthave problem with war on terror,it just most are wondering how do go from fighting afgan,and parts of pakistan..to Iraq which didnt pose a threat

Colin powell said it best in 60 mins interview,He doesnt like th misuse of the troops

and on Homo topic,dude i hate homos(hope i dont get flag for this)as much as next person,but if i can make 50k,have gas under $3.00,and have my lil niece in school that on educating instead of just passing her anyway.....I wouldnt give a flying f#$k what the gay guy 3 homes down was doing as long as the way of life proper I wouldnt care homos

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 CommanderShiro
How in the hell is gay marriage the country's biggest concern?:|
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Espurs117

How in the hell is gay marriage the country's biggest concern?:|CommanderShiro

I agree. Getting Asians off the road should be the number 1 priority in the US.

JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 JackBurton
My vote goes to: "converting the Rio Grande into a 'river of fire', with an on/off switch as 'bait' to lure em across, and making it a tourist attraction in the process... best vacation ever!" --Jake Johannsen bit, circa 2002
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Espurs117

My vote goes to: "converting the Rio Grande into a 'river of fire', with an on/off switch as 'bait' to lure em across, and making it a tourist attraction in the process... best vacation ever!" --Jake Johannsen bit, circa 2002JackBurton

Then who is gonna cut your grass or fix your roof? I know you liberals aint gonna go out there and do it, too much sun for ya. lol Liberals, support the gay community but when its a different language its too different for you. "Stop taking our jobs!" lol Working at walmart is your American dream now? :lol:

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 CommanderShiro

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]How in the hell is gay marriage the country's biggest concern?:|Espurs117

I agree. Getting Asians off the road should be the number 1 priority in the US.

Old people are worse damn you.
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 JackBurton
Then who is gonna cut your grass or fix your roof? I know you liberals aint gonna go out there and do it, too much sun for ya. lol Liberals, support the gay community but when its a different language its too different for you. "Stop taking our jobs!" lol Working at walmart is your American dream now? :lol:Espurs117
Look, I'm not turning this into an (illegal) immigation vs marriage issue, okay?
But who cares about the marriage issue anyway -- who does it threaten or injure?? The "sanctity of marriage" left the station when divorce rate hit 50%, imho. Ironic that one of the authors of this proposal was Senator Larry Craig, he of the Minneapolis/StPaul Airport restroom "wide-stance" scandal. LMAO!
  • I was paraphrasing "a stand-up bit" by a comedian, which when I first heard the bit, in approx 2002, well, I LMAO at the comment. He says to do same with Canada too :lol: ...click the link.
  • Contrary to your belief, I'm not that much older than you and quite young enough to do my own yard work, I don't need to outsource the labor to an 'illegal'... like the Conservatives do, the hypocrites!
  • 10yrs ago I had never heard of a taqueria, and now they're everywhere (not that there's anything wrong with that, i suppose.... but, Dallas is now 50% hispanic -- a 'slight' change of demographics eh?)
  • Please DO NOT even try to tell me they're all here to do honest work.. I had one of my cars stolen by an illegal (was then used in a robbery; police chase ensued; vehicle wrecked - totaled - insurance ftw!) and I've also had an attempted breaking & entering of my house (while i was gaming online) - luckily, my dogs scared em away b4 I could pop a cap in the SOB.
  • My ancestors were immigrants from Italy, arriving in this country at turn of 20th century, via Ellis Island -- LEGALLY.
  • I'd prefer that Texas NOT become TEJAS during my lifetime :evil:, nor do i want to be forced into learning spanish (as a 3rd language) as a necessity to communicate in my native city/state!

I hope we're clear, even if you were just being sarcastic :)