Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

ahh bobbles no need to hate the raiders lol

KFrandsen2
He is also a Denver Broncos fan. Thats why.
kalabo10688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 kalabo10688
Member since 2006 • 2605 Posts

^ It's tough (for me at least) to hate on the Giants as much as Philly or Washington.
Two of the greatest coaches in history came from that franchise, Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry.
Add Parcells to the mix, and that's 3 HOF coaches -- and the 'coaching tree' of Landry and Parcells too.

Forgive Bobbles, he's impatient for Dallas' next playoff win -- it'll be their first since 1996.

Welcome to the NFL Union, Apocalypse30! :)

JackBurton

holysh*t

so im not only who really this cuz the cowboys and packers fan on youtube still wont the g-men franchise it due for them

I mean for god sake landry create the 3-4 defense there

or wuz it 4-3

i forget

KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 KFrandsen2
Member since 2006 • 11377 Posts
[QUOTE="KFrandsen2"]

ahh bobbles no need to hate the raiders lol

CommanderShiro

He is also a Denver Broncos fan. Thats why.

ya i know i remember he used to have a broncos tag in his sig, i think that was him

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
[QUOTE="JackBurton"]

^ It's tough (for me at least) to hate on the Giants as much as Philly or Washington.
Two of the greatest coaches in history came from that franchise, Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry.
Add Parcells to the mix, and that's 3 HOF coaches -- and the 'coaching tree' of Landry and Parcells too.

Forgive Bobbles, he's impatient for Dallas' next playoff win -- it'll be their first since 1996.

kalabo10688

holysh*t

so im not only who really this cuz the cowboys and packers fan on youtube still wont the g-men franchise it due for them

or wuz it 4-3

i forget

Cowoys used to use a 4-3, Parcells switched the defense to a 3-4 a few years ago.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#106 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
[QUOTE="kalabo10688"][QUOTE="JackBurton"]

Bobbles

holysh*t

or wuz it 4-3

i forget

Cowoys used to use a 4-3, Parcells switched the defense to a 3-4 a few years ago.

I don't believe that's what he is talking about.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Bobbles
[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="kalabo10688"][QUOTE="JackBurton"]

wallymartin

holysh*t

or wuz it 4-3

i forget

What? Yeah it is dude. Landry created the 4-3, but the team uses a 3-4 now.
Avatar image for detroitpistons0
detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#108 detroitpistons0
Member since 2006 • 12910 Posts
[QUOTE="detroitpistons0"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]I'd be saying f*** the Giants regardless, same with the 'Skins and Eagles. F*** all three of them.Bobbles

All three at once? :oops:

Yes, and you can add the Raiders, Chargers, and Chiefs in there as well.

A sixsome... That's new...

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 spfx30
Member since 2005 • 9945 Posts

Or am I ? :twisted:Apocalypse30

Nope. :)

Don't hate on spfx!:evil:speedjunkie4

Thanks dude. :)

No, spfx is too friendly.Bobbles

Yep, friendly. That's me! :D

I'd be saying f*** the Giants regardless, same with the 'Skins and Eagles. F*** all three of them.Bobbles

Such hate. :lol:

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 spfx30

A sixsome... That's new...detroitpistons0

...Oh God. :shock:

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 CommanderShiro

[QUOTE="detroitpistons0"]A sixsome... That's new...spfx30

...Oh God. :shock:

There was this one movie I saw....
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#112 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts
[QUOTE="wallymartin"][QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="kalabo10688"] holysh*t

or wuz it 4-3 i forget

Bobbles

Landry, as the Giants' Defensive Coordinator, developed the 4-3 concept (which evolved into the 'Flex') because no defense in the league had been able to effectively contain/stop this one guy, Jim Brown.

kalabo10688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 kalabo10688
[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="wallymartin"][QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="kalabo10688"] holysh*t

or wuz it 4-3 i forget

JackBurton

Landry, as the Giants' Defensive Coordinator, developed the 4-3 concept (which evolved into the 'Flex') because no defense in the league had been able to effectively contain/stop this one guy, Jim Brown.

well said jack jack
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 wallymartin
[QUOTE="kalabo10688"][QUOTE="JackBurton"]

Bobbles

holysh*t

or wuz it 4-3

i forget

Maybe I'm just confused and misunderstanding the connection. Landry was with the Giants in the '50s, how does that have anything to do with Parcells switching the Cowboys to a 3-4?

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 wallymartin
Updated
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Bobbles
Yeah, he was with the Giants in the 50's, but when he went to coach the Cowboys what defense did they use? The 4-3! As far as I know, they've been using a 4-3 their entire existance until Parcells came to coach them and switched to a 3-4.
JackBurton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#117 JackBurton
Member since 2002 • 3808 Posts

Bobbles is correct. Dallas used a 4-3 it's entire history until Parcells.

Landry brought his 4-3 to Dallas with him and further tinkered with it, the end result being the "4-3 Flex" scheme, a gap control read-and-react system which he had to force his players to believe in... it took a few years for each new crop to do so (they all b****** & moaned that it neutered their aggressiveness), and many needed 2-3 years to grasp and play as it was designed. (a challenge today w/ Free Agency)

Landry was only coach with roots firmly planted in defensive expertise who used such vast knowledge to exploit opposing defenses with his offense. Shifts, motion, the NFL's original "multiple offense". The only coach in 'The Modern Era' to be both the Offensive and Defensive Coordinator in addition to HC. A Jedi?

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 spfx30

There was this one movie I saw....CommanderShiro

Just stop. :lol:

detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 detroitpistons0

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]There was this one movie I saw....spfx30

Actually, I'd like more details. Was it all caucasian, or some mixes? How round were the females?

....? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?Huh?

KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 KFrandsen2

i agree lol

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 spfx30
[QUOTE="spfx30"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]There was this one movie I saw....detroitpistons0

Actually, I'd like more details. Was it all caucasian, or some mixes? How round were the females?

You would want more details. :|

:lol:

KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 KFrandsen2
[QUOTE="detroitpistons0"][QUOTE="spfx30"]

you would want more details spfx but you just don't want to say it :P

detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 detroitpistons0

My thoughts on the ever-so malignant Walter F. Martin III are as follows in an elaborate and utterly revealing manner...

I don't know what to make of Mr. Walter F Martin III's perversions. On the one hand, I unequivocally don't want to have to listen to Mr. Martin's cantankerous billingsgate. But on the other hand, we must publicly distance ourselves from infernal malingerers. For starters, at least 80 percent of the people in this country recognize that in the genesis of Mr. Martin's obloquies, hateful begat impolitic, which begat asinine, which begat quixotic. To say anything else would be a lie.

What can I do to prove to you that Mr. Martin's imprecations prove that he did little to no research before concluding that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur? Show you evidence that we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that Mr. Martin aims at nothing less than the complete overthrow of capitalism, representational government, and democracy? While that would undoubtedly help, I have a plan to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. I call this plan "Operation pronounce the truth and renounce the lies". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that in a rather infamous speech, Mr. Martin exclaimed that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.)

If the only way to prevent the production of a new crop of prissy, hate-filled pettifoggers is for me to walk around with a mountain of pain and suffering welled up inside me, then so be it. It would decidedly be worth it because many people think of his insolent prognoses as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which mean-spirited ninnyhammers will tell everyone else what to do sooner than you think. A second all-too-serious item is that Mr. Martin has a knack for convincing the most maladroit ranters I've ever seen that sin is good for the soul. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like "orbiculatoelliptical" and "roentgenographically" to keep his sales pitch from sounding disdainful. That's why you really have to look hard to see that Mr. Martin plans to destroy our sense of safety in the places we ordinarily imagine we can flee to. The result will be an amalgam of irresponsible mysticism and batty demagogism, if such a monster can be imagined.

When people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Mr. Martin is to blame. He is opposed to free enterprise, individual liberty, trial by jury, and even such post-Westphalian notions as national sovereignty. Let's remember that.

When Mr. Martin says that the world is crying out to labor beneath his firm but benevolent heel, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound. I can repeat with undiminished conviction something I said eons ago: It strikes me as amusing that he complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! Mr. Martin does nothing but complain.

Mr. Martin uses the word "hematospectrophotometer" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. People who are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. We should bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.)

Mr. Martin's whinges symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. We must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do but because he looks primarily at a person's superficial qualities such as physiognomy and mannerisms. I, in contrast, consider how likely a person is to catalogue Mr. Martin's swindles and perversions. That's what's important to me. Either way, he is trying to condone universal oppression. His mission? To trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life.

I could tell Mr. Martin that my utterances are clearly in defense of decency and human dignity and violate nobody's rights, although he obviously doesn't care. I could tell him that his outbursts stink, but he wouldn't believe me. He probably also doesn't care that I can promise freedom-lovers everywhere that my priorities, observations, countermeasures, and predictions are not in any manner similar to those embraced by Mr. Martin. So let me appeal to whatever small semblance of reason Mr. Martin may be capable of when I tell him that if you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. There is good reason to believe that you'd think that someone would have done something by now to thwart his plans to belittle all fine social standards. Unfortunately, most people are quite happy to "go along to get along" and are rather reluctant to encourage individuals to come out of their cocoons and flourish. It is imperative that we inform such people that Mr. Martin's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, his core principle has remained the same: to bribe the parasitic with the earnings of the productive. If you don't believe me then note that Mr. Martin just reported that he is clean and bright and pure inside. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Mr. Martin's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to provide cover for a hypersensitive agenda.

So don't tell me that Mr. Martin's strategy is make people feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to take a chance and let Mr. Martin apotheosize primitive clodpolls in hopes that letting Mr. Martin do such a thing may actually improve society just because the doom-and-gloom, it's-too-late crowd always plays right into his hands. I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, "This is a contributing factor to the apparent decline of civilization and culture around us." I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way, but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Mr. Martin.

Didn't Mr. Martin tell his chums that he wants to deprive people of dignity and autonomy? Did he first give any thought to what would happen if he did? Of course, that question is ridiculous -- as ridiculous as his testy, adversarial remarks. When one looks at the increasing influence of boosterism in our culture one sees that Mr. Martin's signature is on everything. So how come his fingerprints are nowhere to be found? I've never really gotten a clear and honest answer to that question from Mr. Martin. But what is clear is that it seems clear that I, for one, have a misty, inchoate suspicion that he will condition the public -- or, more precisely, brainwash the public -- into believing that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points in the blink of an eye. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to do what comes naturally. And just let him try and stop me. I'll finish this letter by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that unlike Mr. Walter F Martin III, I have chosen to take the moral high ground and will remain there.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="spfx30"][QUOTE="detroitpistons0"][QUOTE="spfx30"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]There was this one movie I saw....KFrandsen2

It was a pure mixture of chicks.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 wallymartin

My thoughts on the ever-so malignant Walter F. Martin III are as follows in an elaborate and utterly revealing manner...

detroitpistons0

If you're done with your hematospectrophotometric rant, let's get a few things straight.

You, with your limited brain function, simply do not understand what I hope to accomplish. I've spent the last 3 years researching, planning, making calls, watching Robocop. Change is needed. The Great Penguinarchy will come. If capitalism, representational government, and democracy choose to stand in it's way, they must fall. Admittedly, I have told a few lies to get us into position for the "Reaping", if you will, but it is all for the greater good. We won't last much longer going the way we are.

I remember when the vision first came to me. It was a trip to Antarctica. We took the ship most of the way, then a small helicopter. As we landed at the base, I remember coming under sniper fire, and running for cover with our heads ducked down. It was hostile territory, and we weren't welcome. To make a long story short, I lost my wife that day. But it was neccesary. She stood in the way of the Great Penguinarchy, and thus she fell, as will anyone else who chooses the way of freedom.

There is nothing you can do to stop it. It is only a matter of time before the penguins rule and octiplemisarianism is the world's new economic system. They'll do everything they can to make it a smooth transition. They don't want to kill the people of earth, but they can, and they will if they have to. Don't you understand? That's why I'm doing this. Why stand and fight, when you will certainly lose? It is in everyone's best interest to simply assimilate into penguin culture; I am saving lives.

The NFL Union is just the first step. From there, they can take over Gamespot, CNet, then the internet, and from there....I think you get the picture. Just please, stay out of their way. You're a good man dp0, we wouldn't want anything unfortunate to happen to you.

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 spfx30
[QUOTE="KFrandsen2"][QUOTE="spfx30"][QUOTE="detroitpistons0"][QUOTE="spfx30"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]There was this one movie I saw....CommanderShiro

It was a pure mixture of chicks.

Dude...

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Ryder004
Member since 2007 • 4371 Posts
wtf are wally and dp0 talking about?
detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 detroitpistons0

wallymartin

If you're done with your hematospectrophotometric rant, let's get a few things straight.

You, with your limited brain function, simply do not understand what I hope to accomplish. I've spent the last 3 years researching, planning, making calls, watching Robocop. Change is needed. The Great Penguinarchy will come. If capitalism, representational government, and democracy choose to stand in it's way, they must fall. Admittedly, I have told a few lies to get us into position for the "Reaping", if you will, but it is all for the greater good. We won't last much longer going the way we are.

I remember when the vision first came to me. It was a trip to Antarctica. We took the ship most of the way, then a small helicopter. As we landed at the base, I remember coming under sniper fire, and running for cover with our heads ducked down. It was hostile territory, and we weren't welcome. To make a long story short, I lost my wife that day. But it was neccesary. She stood in the way of the Great Penguinarchy, and thus she fell, as will anyone else who chooses the way of freedom.

There is nothing you can do to stop it. It is only a matter of time before the penguins rule and octiplemisarianism is the world's new economic system. They'll do everything they can to make it a smooth transition. They don't want to kill the people of earth, but they can, and they will if they have to. Don't you understand? That's why I'm doing this. Why stand and fight, when you will certainly lose? It is in everyone's best interest to simply assimilate into penguin culture; I am saving lives.

The NFL Union is just the first step. From there, they can take over Gamespot, CNet, then the internet, and from there....I think you get the picture. Just please, stay out of their way. You're a good man dp0, we wouldn't want anything unfortunate to happen to you.

Well I can tell you actually typed that out...

KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 KFrandsen2

wtf are wally and dp0 talking about?Ryder004

i like the new part of your sig ryder

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Ryder004
Member since 2007 • 4371 Posts

[QUOTE="Ryder004"]wtf are wally and dp0 talking about?KFrandsen2

ty

haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts

wallymartin

I hate to break it to you, Penguin-man, but dp0 has already struck. Yes, global warming. Your penguin habitats are ever-dwindling. The first shots have been fired.

KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 KFrandsen2
[QUOTE="KFrandsen2"]

[QUOTE="Ryder004"]wtf are wally and dp0 talking about?Ryder004

ty

did you jsut crop a pic

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 wallymartin

I hate to break it to you, Penguin-man, but dp0 has already struck. Yes, global warming. Your penguin habitats are ever-dwindling. The first shots have been fired.

haloraider

:roll: Poor haloraider, you have no idea who is truly behind Global Warming.

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 spfx30
Al Gore! :lol:
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 wallymartin

Al Gore! :lol:spfx30

het ingpnsue! (in code, so that they don't realize I'm giving away the secret)

Apocalypse30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Apocalypse30
Member since 2006 • 225 Posts

[QUOTE="spfx30"]Al Gore! :lol:wallymartin

Why would "they" do that to themselves ?

haloraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 haloraider
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts

Ha, foolish one! I'm a trained cryptographer! Victory is mine!

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Bobbles

No, spfx had it right. Al Gore and his minions(Liberals) are behind global warming.
spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 spfx30

Absolutely, Bobbles. Why does Gore always rant against global warming? To throw everyone off his tail! Just like our deceptive old friend, Palpatine...

detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 detroitpistons0
[QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="spfx30"]Al Gore! :lol:Bobbles

No, spfx had it right. Al Gore and his minions(Liberals) are behind global warming.

I know y'all are kidding, but I just want to spread the philosophy that all humans are behind global warming... from driving cars around to industrial technology poluting the environment, and the ultimate greenhouse effect. Don't get me started on deforestation.

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 spfx30
I must concur. It is rather sad. :(
speedjunkie4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#142 speedjunkie4
Member since 2007 • 2243 Posts
[QUOTE="wallymartin"][QUOTE="detroitpistons0"]

haloraider

To wally and dp0. Stfu. Wally, penguins ruling the wrold will proably be them just ruling SeaWorld, and dp0, you are on the knife's edge of staying and getting booted. *pushes penguin* and yes, i like penguins.

detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 detroitpistons0
I'll send my army of polar bears and Teddy Rosevelt clones to eat all of you...
Avatar image for WhiteSamurai209
WhiteSamurai209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#144 WhiteSamurai209
Member since 2004 • 1348 Posts

I'll send my army of polar bears and Teddy Rosevelt clones to eat all of you...detroitpistons0

I bought 30 tuxedos to prepare to blend in with the penguins, but I dont have anything for polar bears or teddy(except of course my big stick)

detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 detroitpistons0

Too late... I already see lumps of small intestinal tubing on that blood-red arctic ice...

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 spfx30
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#147 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts

Name:Jerome

Favorite NFL Team: Philadelphia Eagles

Other teams: Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia Phillies, Villanova Wildcats. I don't watch much college football so I don't really have a favorite team...

Hobbies: Well, I start college next year. Not a clue what I want to do though. As for my hobbies, I love all types of music except country or metal. I'm a drummer. Favorite bands/artists are The Roots, J Dilla, Outkast, Radiohead, Muse, Stevie Wonder, Madlib, No Doubt, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, John Coltrane, A Tribe Called Quest, Gang Starr, Earth Wind & Fire, Musiq Soulchild, D'Angelo, K-Os, Nas, etc. Mainly 90's hip hop and alternative, but lots of old stuff too. Besides that I love video games, I have a 360 and Wii, and my 360 GT is Halft1me. Send me a request if you want but I don't play often.

That's pretty much me in a few sentences. I don't post at unions often but I'll try and stop by every once in awhile.

spfx30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 spfx30
Welcome, -Halftime-. :) Nice to finally see another Eagles fan. :D
KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 KFrandsen2
welcome to the union man
kalabo10688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 kalabo10688

Name:Jerome

Favorite NFL Team: Philadelphia Eagles

Other teams: Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia Phillies, Villanova Wildcats. I don't watch much college football so I don't really have a favorite team...

Hobbies: Well, I start college next year. Not a clue what I want to do though. As for my hobbies, I love all types of music except country or metal. I'm a drummer. Favorite bands/artists are The Roots, J Dilla, Outkast, Radiohead, Muse, Stevie Wonder, Madlib, No Doubt, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, John Coltrane, A Tribe Called Quest, Gang Starr, Earth Wind & Fire, Musiq Soulchild, D'Angelo, K-Os, Nas, etc. Mainly 90's hip hop and alternative, but lots of old stuff too. Besides that I love video games, I have a 360 and Wii, and my 360 GT is Halft1me. Send me a request if you want but I don't play often.

That's pretty much me in a few sentences. I don't post at unions often but I'll try and stop by every once in awhile.

-Halftime-

yoooo classic jams my dude

i seen gang starr and started drooling