yamabushi98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 yamabushi98
Member since 2005 • 171 Posts

who knows the name of the song they played when Lito Sheppard ran back that INT. for a TD ?

Its stuck in my head.

"ledo shuffle" by Boz Scaggs for anybody that cares found out on the eagles forum page , im disappointed in you eagles fans

NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts
No clue.
eCrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 eCrime
Member since 2003 • 590 Posts
no idea
slipknot9183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 slipknot9183
Member since 2005 • 244 Posts

EAGLES GOT OWNED BY THE FALCONS srry ima falcons fan had ta rub it in

_Kramer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 _Kramer_
Member since 2005 • 3982 Posts

slipknot9183

I hardly call a game where they won only by 4 points, especially when their starting MLB was ejected before the game, ownage...

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts
[QUOTE="slipknot9183"]

_Kramer_

I hardly call a game where they won only by 4 points, especially when their starting MLB was ejected before the game, ownage...

Vick sucks so hard it's not even funny...."Give me my due respect as a QB" my ass. HE'S A RB WITH AN ARM AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE. He can't pass whatsoever. He's really the only thing holding that team back from serious contention. If Trotter had played, they wouldn't have rushed for 200 yards. Ownage is what the Eagles did to the 49ers last week....but then again, they are the 49ers. It's not like it matters though...just like the NL in the MLB, the NFC sucks in the NFL.

Herrdoktor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Herrdoktor
Member since 2002 • 17253 Posts
[QUOTE="_Kramer_"][QUOTE="slipknot9183"]

VanHalun040604

Vick sucks so hard it's not even funny...."Give me my due respect as a QB" my ass. HE'S A RB WITH AN ARM AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE. He can't pass whatsoever. He's really the only thing holding that team back from serious contention. If Trotter had played, they wouldn't have rushed for 200 yards. Ownage is what the Eagles did to the 49ers last week....but then again, they are the 49ers. It's not like it matters though...just like the NL in the MLB, the NFC sucks in the NFL.

:| He has a bigger arm those most QBs in the league and he's half their size.

I take you aren't a fan of college football then. The NFL needs more option and end about plays.

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="_Kramer_"][QUOTE="slipknot9183"]

Herrdoktor

I take you aren't a fan of college football then. The NFL needs more option and end about plays.

He's definitely got the biggest arm in the NFL.....but that doesn't mean anything if you don't have any touch or accuracy...which he has.

I love college football.

_Kramer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 _Kramer_
Member since 2005 • 3982 Posts
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="_Kramer_"][QUOTE="slipknot9183"]

Herrdoktor

I doubt option plays would work in the NFL, even if Vick was the QB. The defensive players are faster, smarter, and just better than the ones in college.

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ARealChiefsFan
Member since 2005 • 1249 Posts
[QUOTE="Herrdoktor"][QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="_Kramer_"][QUOTE="slipknot9183"]

_Kramer_

I doubt option plays would work in the NFL, even if Vick was the QB. The defensive players are faster, smarter, and just better than the ones in college.

very true
DRAGON467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 DRAGON467
Member since 2005 • 17119 Posts
no clue