Space Driver: A space driver wanted!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Genisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Genisto
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi everybody! I just launched my first game to the android marketplace, Google Play. It's an action-puzzle game and I'm very proud of it. If you liked the game after testing it please give it a 5 star as it will boost the rank on the store and give it more visibility! I developed SpaceDriver despite my visual impairment handicap. I'm a game programmer with passion to the heart and I'm proud to present you my first game. Youtube video Space Driver is a physic based game in which you will have to bring your ball-shaped space cargo container to the vortex transfer gate. You will have multiple tools at your disposition to conduct the space cargo through the 22 great levels (more levels to come) fighting against the universe craziest phenomenon. You will have the choice between two options of controls to drive across the galaxy. Be the fastest to drive through each level to get the higher rank in the leaderboard, this way you can compete with all the Space Driver community. I wish youll enjoy the game as much as Ive enjoyed developing it. Thanks for supporting me in buying the full version! EDIT: I will add 1 new level every 1000 sales and 1 new level every 500 (5 stars) on Google Play. J-FD Link to Google Play P.S: -The first 6 levels are free trials. -You can expect something special at the end of level 22. If someone want to do a review of my game, he or she is welcome.