Asking some games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LPG13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 LPG13
Member since 2011 • 141 Posts

sup guys, i dont have a really powerful cellphone, but i do get to use the one i have (LG Optimus ME) a lot when im going to work, or im at it but im really doing nothing. its a crappy android, yes, but im not really economically good to pay for something else, so, if you know any cool game that i can buy on the market, or someplace else, or download for free. please suggest it.

if they are not 3d heavy, better cause it kinda lags when i press the screen. but go ahead and suggest the games. ill check em out in youtube or google and see if theyre worth the shot.

thanks for reading!

btw: i already have angry birds :P

calebcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 calebcop
Member since 2009 • 889 Posts
Hmm. All the games I have are fairly 3D heavy. But Zenonia 3 is pretty good. Despite it's terrible Audio quality. Hmm. Pumpkin VS Monsters is fun. Hmm. Just go to Top Free in Market and just get some you think will run. I'll send you a PM.
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

If you are wililng to cough up the cash, the ____ story games are excellent time sinks, and entirely 2D.

LPG13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 LPG13
Member since 2011 • 141 Posts

If you are wililng to cough up the cash, the ____ story games are excellent time sinks, and entirely 2D.

semianonymous
ummmm... whats that name again?
flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
[QUOTE="semianonymous"]

LPG13
ummmm... whats that name again?

That's right, he said The _____ Story. Look up KAIROSOFT on the Android Market.