Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/pikmin-3/critic-reviews

So yes I bought a WiiU, for 200 bucks because f*ck Nintendo and their 350 dollar bullshit. Why did I buy a WiiU?

You people: Champ that is waste of your god damn money

ME: Listen I am your Beacon of Truth, not your beacon of how to spend your money wisely. The counltess games I've purchased, the drinking, the yearly purchases of Madden even though I know it's bad for me, the making it rain in Atlantic City, the vacations, the part where I bought a woman an engagement ring(worst investment a human being can ever make). Clearly my super power is how to just spend my money without any f*cks given. Regardless...

I wanted to play some of the games on it this year like Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, and the new Donkey Kong. Plus God hates me and put Bayonetta 2 exclusively on that system. Clearly some divine bullshit at work here.

So anyway I know Legend owns a WiiU, and Aljosa, and Spinoraptor just got one like me with Pikmin 3. Who is playing it? Thoughts, impressions, likes, dislikes, favorite topping on pizza?

I figured I should post this here, as most of our nintenf*** are here instead of over here: http://forums.gufuyourself.com/index.php

Even you Spinorapter, even you. =|
ZippySlappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ZippySlappy
Member since 2009 • 2664 Posts

Wonderful 101 seems like the first pure "fun" game since rayman origins. 

Get NSMB. 

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
You're not allowed to want to play the new Donkey Kong. It's not Metroid!
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jg4xchamp
You're not allowed to want to play the new Donkey Kong. It's not Metroid!Foolz3h
I played Metroid Prime 3, no thanks.
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

[QUOTE="Foolz3h"]You're not allowed to want to play the new Donkey Kong. It's not Metroid!jg4xchamp
I played Metroid Prime 3, no thanks.

Lol exactly my thoughts.

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

ME: Listen I am your Beacon of Truth, not your beacon of how to spend your money wisely. The counltess games I've purchased, the drinking, the yearly purchases of Madden even though I know it's bad for me, the making it rain in Atlantic City, the vacations, the part where I bought a woman an engagement ring(worst investment a human being can ever make). Clearly my super power is how to just spend my money without any f*cks given. Regardless...

jg4xchamp

I've been living with my GF for almost 4 years now with no ring in sight. My superpower must be making you feel dumb.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

Teufelhuhn

I've been living with my GF for almost 4 years now with no ring in sight. My superpower must be making you feel dumb.

I'm so jealous. I tapped out at the 6 year mark though, you still got 2 years to go before that superpower makes sense. If at the 6th year you put a ring on it, then we tied mother f*cker.
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

jg4xchamp

I'm so jealous. I tapped out at the 6 year mark though, you still got 2 years to go before that superpower makes sense. If at the 6th year you put a ring on it, then we tied mother f*cker.

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts

I have one, but no Pikmin 3... yet... I want it badly... and the Wonderful 101 when it's out. Just give me mah Platinum Games!

Still need to finish other games that were put on hold over the last four months. (Stupid senior project stuff!)

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I have one, but no Pikmin 3... yet... I want it badly... and the Wonderful 101 when it's out. Just give me mah Platinum Games!

Still need to finish other games that were put on hold over the last four months. (Stupid senior project stuff!)

yoshi_64

Yoshi is still alive? I don't see you on Facebook anymore :(Â