Gamespots Integrity-It was always there and still is duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuattroRS6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 QuattroRS6
Member since 2004 • 160 Posts

Gamespot puts up reviews exactly how they see it. If some reading this thinks Jeff was fired for a low review score you might wanna think about it. He gave a low score he didnt put up a higher score then when the game deserved. I love Gamespot i trust the editors reviews. The reviews influence my buying decisions quite often. So to the GS editors and staff, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Gamespot has top notch integrity it is their integrity that you all think got jeff in trouble.

I am gonna miss Jeff like everyone but i am still gonna be using gamespot. I guess and hope jeff ends up somewhere in the industry so i can still get/read/see content done by him be it on a website or in print.

Enough rambling just some thoughts. I know that its not worded the best but you should get the point.

mattngc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 mattngc
Member since 2005 • 568 Posts
Agreed. If people step back for a moment it is exactly like you've put it there.
skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3 skrutop
Member since 2002 • 2262 Posts
I don't doubt Gamespot's integrity, but at the same time I don't condone what CNET did to Jeff. Therefore, I'll remain on the site, but I won't pay for it anymore.
basan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 basan
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Same here. I understand that by stopping beeing a paying member, i worsen the situation for the remaining people at GS, which i respekt and love, but to fire Jeff has to have serious consquences. The Internet is a business now, but the suits have to learn that things run differently now. Nobody cares about them getting rich, but don't even think of telling us what we want and need.

Super-Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Super-Penguin
Member since 2005 • 703 Posts

Gamespot puts up reviews exactly how they see it. If some reading this thinks Jeff was fired for a low review score you might wanna think about it. He gave a low score he didnt put up a higher score then when the game deserved. I love Gamespot i trust the editors reviews. The reviews influence my buying decisions quite often. So to the GS editors and staff, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Gamespot has top notch integrity it is their integrity that you all think got jeff in trouble.

I am gonna miss Jeff like everyone but i am still gonna be using gamespot. I guess and hope jeff ends up somewhere in the industry so i can still get/read/see content done by him be it on a website or in print.

Enough rambling just some thoughts. I know that its not worded the best but you should get the point.

QuattroRS6

thank you, thats a great breath of fresh air