Worst Game Ever?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThaSod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 ThaSod
Member since 2007 • 1207 Posts

ET for Atari.

But honorable mention goes to Twilight 2000- the game looked so awesome. The first mission was to get into the jeep. Too bad it was impossible to find the jeep. I looked for hours.

da_nolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 da_nolo
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts

I think the closes thing I have to not liking a game is the love/hate type of feeling with "TheGodFather the game", simply for two reasons, they created it out of the movie in a way which not only pissed off the guy whom wrote the book and directed the movie, but pissed me off because it doesnt seem that they got a real ookay to do it. Plus what they did do was take a few parts of the movie and changed them. For instant the part when the lawyer talks with the big time movie director (horse head in bead part). It was nice to get to be the one to take off the head, but it seems unrealistic when I do so with a wire while the horse is still alife! Seems like it would be hard to do so with a horse, but thats just a guess when the main part is going there to the horse and the screen goes blank, so I guess we can use or imagination to say you (main character) gets to use something else. Plus during one of the dialog parts showing Tom talk to the big movie guy (not sure what the title is), they cut bits and pieces out of it making it short and out of line... I mean they dont use the same words as the movie. Not the best thing to do.

Otherwise I stick to military, stradegy, organized crime (like it best when YOUR in the Mafia), 3rd person, 1st person, and maybe even wild person (joke), sometimes fighting games, sports (football/soccer, same thing to me), spy style stuff.

Basicly8)

da_nolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 da_nolo
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts

ET for Atari.

But honorable mention goes to Twilight 2000- the game looked so awesome. The first mission was to get into the jeep. Too bad it was impossible to find the jeep. I looked for hours.

ThaSod
lol! hours?
ThaSod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#54 ThaSod
Member since 2007 • 1207 Posts
[QUOTE="ThaSod"]

ET for Atari.

da_nolo

lol! hours?

Yeah- the game looked so cool, I had already spent an hour making up a bunch of really awesome characters to fight the East Germans or Russians or whatever. But they never got to see any combat due to never finding that darn jeep. The game looked like Fallout on steroids, but I could never get it to work right.

Avatar image for Grammaton-Cleric
Grammaton-Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Grammaton-Cleric
Member since 2002 • 7515 Posts

MGS 3

Big dissapointment. Bad gameplay, bad storyline, bad graphics, it didn't even have one good thing about it.

MGS would be my favorite game series if it wasn't for that big piece of trash called MGS 3. MGS 1 and 2 were awesome. My 2 favorite games :D

CSI_Mac_Taylor

Those comments don't make much sense, especially coming from somebody who claims to love the rest of the series.

What exactly was bad about the graphics, which are easily some of the best on the PS2?

And the gameplay was merely an evolution of MGS2, so what's the problem there?

Just curious.

cjgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 cjgangsta
Member since 2004 • 1095 Posts
25 To Life.
Dinglebery87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Dinglebery87
Member since 2007 • 30 Posts

LOTR the 3rd age.... I didn't know a rpg could be this linear, repetive, lack of contents, and overrated... until I played it.

ghostofzabis

Yah that game did suck

steve-manu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 steve-manu
Member since 2008 • 40 Posts

The worst game i have ever played would have to be the hobbit

Dion4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Dion4ever
Member since 2008 • 680 Posts
I don't really know. Haven't played games that are really bad.