what games are the most fun?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

I don't know if it's me or just games nowadays but particularly big budget games arent that fun. I want a game with good graphics, fun to play, addictive in ways, fun etc.. I play most of the big budget games although i've kind of weeded out most of the ones not worth my time. The issue is it's gta v or bust and gta v really is kind of overhyped considering the amount of money behind it. Indie titles aren't much better.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#2 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

Just play games that interest you and find what's fun for you. Don't let hype blur your view of a game, and just play them.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts
@mastermetal777 said:

Just play games that interest you and find what's fun for you. Don't let hype blur your view of a game, and just play them.

That's the issue though i have my standby series ive been playing for years. I play GTA, madden, diablo, nba 2k. I've played bethesda rpgs a nd bioware. I'm more like baldurs gate though and played mass effect. But grew tired of bioware rpgs. I have watchdogs because i like open world games that are quality but gta is really it and it's not that great if you don't like the premise. I think the last game i had the most fun with was la noire. It wasn't great but was at least something different. I'm bored with the same series. Uncharted was new and fun too. Also enjoyed ac 2. diablo isn't what it used to be Neither is madden. I've played these games to death.

I play a lot of game types and have a ps4 and download the free stuff and try it out but i havent really found anything that great. War thunder is good though. More oldschool. The issue is the same series get released year after year.

fallout 3 was good but bethesda rgs other than that are too open ended. Bioware too much dialogue. I feel like my game choices are bethesda or bioware rpgs. easports or rockstar. I don't get that into 1st person shooters because they are too repetitive.

Other than that what is there? Are there sleeper games that i'm missing?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

I still find games today to be extremely fun and I've been an avid gamer for 35+ years. I'm currently really enjoying Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on the Xbox One. I'm really looking forward to Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Halo Master Chief Collection. Those should be a lot of fun as well.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

For me, it's primarily games that that test my skills from a reactionary or puzzle solving standpoint. I ignore many big budget games, because they tend to mostly focus on presentation, and they either ignore or copy and paste the same gameplay mechanics over and over. Shit like GTA, I cannot stand because of how awful and uninteresting the gameplay is.

macchiatoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 macchiatoman
Member since 2014 • 37 Posts

Too many to mention, everyone has one favorite game of all time. Mine is Rohan and RO for me it nevers get old and i'm so happy that they open a new server in rohan with has additional features and they open a RO2 too.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#7  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

open world sandbox games imho

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

The ones that cause the most flow.

But I reccomend you try something else like riding a bike.

BoomPains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BoomPains
Member since 2014 • 70 Posts

@macchiatoman said:

Too many to mention, everyone has one favorite game of all time. Mine is Rohan and RO for me it nevers get old and i'm so happy that they open a new server in rohan with has additional features and they open a RO2 too.

Dayummm...I didn't know that you were also playing RBF and RO2. Shoot me some pm with regards on your IGN. Preferrably I'm on Isen server!

@Celtic_34 said:

I don't know if it's me or just games nowadays but particularly big budget games arent that fun. I want a game with good graphics, fun to play, addictive in ways, fun etc.. I play most of the big budget games although i've kind of weeded out most of the ones not worth my time. The issue is it's gta v or bust and gta v really is kind of overhyped considering the amount of money behind it. Indie titles aren't much better.

Well you should try MMO's brother. Why don't you come and join us? shoot me also some PM and we'll support you brothaaa! =p

amalager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 amalager
Member since 2014 • 121 Posts

@macchiatoman said:

Really?!?! Youre playing Rohan? On what server? Im interested. Hahaha. Let's play together.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#11 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

Lately, I've been having the most "fun" playing open world/sandbox games like Watch Dogs, GTA V, Infamous (the first one), Skyrim, and to some extent (though not open-world at all), the Ratchet and Clank trilogy on PS2.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Tomb Raider

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein

Pffrbt