WHAT ARE EVERYONES E3 WISHES?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

STASH215CHAMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By STASH215CHAMP
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE YOUR WISHES FOR THIS UPCOMING E3

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 and new Mass Effect substantial news including trailers.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#3 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

New Mass Effect

Mirror's Edge 2

The Last Guardian (one can dream)

Dishonored 2

New Bethesda IP

STASH215CHAMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 STASH215CHAMP

I would love all 3 series, I'm hopefull we will see a new fallout and it will put an end to rumours, I would also like to see a new condemned game

STASH215CHAMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 STASH215CHAMP

@mastermetal777 Think of how epic E3 would be if Sony showed last guardian gameplay and Microsoft showed a shenmue 3 trailer smh I would lose my mind lol...mirrors edge sounds good I know a lot of people didn't like the original but I enjoyed it

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Games that I'd love to see at E3 are:

• Halo 5
  • Mass Effect 4
  • Fallout 4
  • Forza 6
  • Quantum Break
  • Gears of War 4 and/or Gears of War remake
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Scalebound
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I'd really just like to see some good surprises at E3, nothing specific. One thing I always used to like about E3 was the unexpected announcements that trickled out from the events. I haven't felt quite that level of excitement from an E3 in years.

I'm hoping Nintendo will have a decent showing this year, since they are the ones I'm most interested in lately. I'd like to see them turn things around with some good announcements. Since all of the consoles have been out for a while now, I think now is a good time for unexpected games to come along.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

1. Just like every year I want to see Shenmue 3 *sigh*

2. Fallout 4 reveal

3. Animal Crossing Wii U announcement

4. Xenoblade Chronicles X US release date

5. Tales of Zestiria PS4 announcement

6. Dragon Quest VII 3DS localization

7. Scalebound and Crackdown updates

DrFlyntCoal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DrFlyntCoal
Member since 2015 • 496 Posts

Persona 5 release date announcement with a new gameplay trailer. A "Battlefront beta available now" announcement. Hopefully release dates for No Man's Sky, Mirrors Edge & the new Mass Effect and the obvious absence of The Last Guardian.

STASH215CHAMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By STASH215CHAMP

I actually never played the persona series but I've always wanted to try it, I would also like to see some scalebound because it has me interested I would like to see a bigger focus on new ips but also wouldn't mind some sequels and remakes like maybe prototype 3, full auto 3,

, maybe even remake some older titles like a new dark cloud or bloody roar, or marvel nemesis, crash bandicoot I agree my favorite part of e3 is going in expecting to be surprised and and excited about the announcements but it hasn't been that way for me the past e3s so hopefully they could bring that magic back. I am actually going to do a YouTube video on e3 predictions today or tomorrow so I will read off you guys post in the video and respond to them

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

The only thing I really want to see is Fallout 4, anything else is bonus.

cNebula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 cNebula
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I'm only really looking forward to Fallout 4. Going to 100% complete the third one before the fourth is announced!

STASH215CHAMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 STASH215CHAMP

fallout 3 and Vegas were excellent, so I am hoping the rumours of fallout 4 is true, maybe will even get to hear about a half life 3?? Wish full thinking though, we're fall out 1 and 2 any good?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#14  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Fallout 4 obviously.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Don't have any. Trying hard not to get hyped for this years show. Hopefully, if I go in with no expectations, I'll actually enjoy what they do show off.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Uncharted 4 release date, coop info and collectors edition announced

Uncharted trilogy on PS4 with Golden Abyss

Dino Crisis reboot with Regina

That's literally all I am hoping for. I'd like to see other things as well but I try to keep my enthusiasm to a minimum so I won't get disappointed.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

• Halo 5
  • Mass Effect 4
  • Fallout 4
  • Forza 6
  • Quantum Break
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Scalebound

Yeah I agree with most of those... The main thing for me is Mass Effect but. I want more info on ME4, and really want a ME Trilogy remaster.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Archangel3371 said:

• Halo 5
  • Mass Effect 4
  • Fallout 4
  • Forza 6
  • Quantum Break
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Scalebound

Yeah I agree with most of those... The main thing for me is Mass Effect but. I want more info on ME4, and really want a ME Trilogy remaster.

An ME Trilogy remaster would be awesome, I'd love to see that as well.

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

Duke Nukem Forever 2

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

If I don't see Banjo theeie, i'm going to be massively disappointed.

Also i'm hoping to see a real paper mario, but that's doubtful.

Those are my megatons, but i'm looking forward to much more.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Mostly, I would really love to hear the status on Metroid. Any Metroid. If no news arrives (which I'm expecting), I'm pretty much considering the franchise dead.

Aside, Cyberpunk 2077 also has my curiosity piqued since CDP is now done with the Witcher 3. I'm also paying attention to what MS will be doing considering their performance against the PS4. MS is not one to give up without a fight.

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

New Ip not raped with microtransactions, and lack of content due to DLC business models.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MuD3

I just wanna say, this is a really nice, subtle way to promote a youtube channel... Usually people come in here post a vid and beg everyone to watch it and are never heard from again. You started a decent, relevant thread, kept up with your responses and mentioned you would feature some of it in a video. And you even had the forethought to actually make your channel easily findable by using the same user name and didn't even need to link to anything. I'll actually check out your channel, something i've never done for anyone else promoting a channel.

Dioscuri92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Dioscuri92

Kingdom Hearts 3

Mass Effect 4

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Final Fantasy V through IX Remakes (I'm allowed to dream)

Legend of Zelda (Wii U)

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Remaster for 3DS or Wii U)

Xenoblade Chronicles X

ANY Assassin's Creed

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

New Star Fox!

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17814 Posts

Generally:

surprises. i like susrprises. im hoping for more watchdogs type surprises.

on the PC front: i want to see warhammer total war in action. also updates for elite dangerous and star citizen. i would also like to see what the likes of bethesda, blizzard, relic and so on are up to.

nintendo: an excellent showing for starfox, a new metroid prime and an announcement for more content for mario kart 8. more tracks please :). perhaps they can focus on the battle mode for the next DLC. also the 3DSs successor. i know this is highly unlikely as the N3DS was just released....but this gen of handhelds is getting on a bit now.

sony and MS: something to make their systems more appealing to me. last year sony and MS had great conferences....for the PC. there still is not much that is drawing me towards the X1 and PS4.

EA: a new masseffect.

Ubisoft: i think the next assasins creed is to be set in london so that should be cool to see. this is their second crack at the new gen of hardware also so hopefully they will be able to push the tech more and keep the bug count down.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I would like to see another Punch-Out!! from Nintendo. The last game on Wii was one of my all time favourite games of last gen. It was just an absolute and pure joy to play. That announcement would put a great big smile on my face.

Other than that, I'd like to see some new and interesting content as always.

I like to see new open world games with worlds I've always wanted to explore. Red Dead Redemption gave me the wild west and AC: Black Flag let me sail the seas as a pirate.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

I want Konami to release a big-reveal trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Fans, like myself, need something to temporarily satiate our desire for the game until its release in September.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

@MuD3 said:

I just wanna say, this is a really nice, subtle way to promote a youtube channel... Usually people come in here post a vid and beg everyone to watch it and are never heard from again. You started a decent, relevant thread, kept up with your responses and mentioned you would feature some of it in a video. And you even had the forethought to actually make your channel easily findable by using the same user name and didn't even need to link to anything. I'll actually check out your channel, something i've never done for anyone else promoting a channel.

LOL. Whenever I've mentioned my YouTube channel within the context of a thread that incited genuine discussion, I have been ridiculed and reported. Favoritism abounds on these boards.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MuD3

@emil_fontz said:

LOL. Whenever I've mentioned my YouTube channel within the context of a thread that incited genuine discussion, I have been ridiculed and reported. Favoritism abounds on these boards.

I don't see how this situation could have anything to do with favoritism since this guy is new and nobody knows who he is. Also, I don't even know who you are. I have a bad habbit of never looking at peoples names, knowing users only by their avatar. If they change their avatar, that's a new person in my eyes.

STASH215CHAMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By STASH215CHAMP

I am NOT trying to premote my YouTube channel at all if you actually seen the title before I never Mentioned YouTube but then I changed it and let people know I was putting it on YouTube because I was actually doing a vid on this topic I did not get any SUBSCRIBERS from the post and I didn't ask for any either I didn't even put a link or name to my YouTube channel I actually was really interested in the topic that's why I asked I like hearing people's opinions this is my first time ever on a forum and I started one to get to know people and talk about games I have friends that play games but don't know too much about them and couldn't even tell you to upcoming game releases where as me on the other hand I follow everything about GAMING wether it looking up GAMING news gameplay vids or looking at youtubers like the gamer 2323 and alphaomegasin I never tried to premote my channel but I will take the thing about YouTube out the post I just added that just incase I showed the messages on the forum just so people knew don't want anyone to get the wrong ideah I joined the forum because I love gaming glad I did to feels good to talk about games with people that actually know about them lol

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MuD3

@stash215champ:

I understand that you were not trying to promote it, this is why it's a good promotion. I don't think it was necessary to change anything.

STASH215CHAMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By STASH215CHAMP

@MuD3 thanks i appreciate it, as far as a duke nukem 2 idk man they fucked up the last duke nukem that came out pretty bad and i waited a long time for a new duke nukem, i do think konami will show another gameplay trailer i wish they would give us some kind of multiplayer beta for MGS im ready for it lol

Decided to edit this post and make it longer i did not know they only let me post 5 times a day

@Pikminmaniac (i have only played punch out on the nes never got the chance to play it on the wii but i did enjoy that game alot my sister has a wii so i might pick it up to try it out, that and mario galaxy 2 never beat the second one, i am thinking they will announce red dead redemption 2 at the sony conference or if not that atleast an announcement of a red dead redemption remaster i would be down for a red dead 2 or a new LA noire 2) @osan0 i think mario kart 8 and smash bros dlc will be shown at e3 or nintendo direct at the very least smash bros dlc they have been taking votes for awhile on smash bros dlc characters so i would bet money on it they will announce some and i also know how you feel about the consoles there has been good titles on both ps4 and xbox 1 but you need some games that will draw you in at some points the consoles get underwhelming to me as far as games but i think it will change later this year with all these crazy titles, as far as the best games ive played so far i would have to say shadow of mordor, the evil within, dying light, i just started dragon age and i am getting into it so far, sunset overdrive, bloodbourne from what i played at my sisters house shes my way of playing ps4 until i get mines lol the last of us remastered was excellent that was my first time playing through it dont know how i missed out on that game theres alot of other games i enjoyed cant think of them at the moment but theres alot of big releases this year so hopefully it will be better than last...next game i will buy is the witcher 3

oosaigonoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 oosaigonoo

Just gimme Fallout 4 and I refuse to be let down by Last Guardian anymore, just going to let that one remain in the back of my mind until something is actually announced.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

I would like to see super princess peach 2.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

D00M IV gameplay (public)

VanillaWares new game reveal

Dragon's Dogma online more information on content

The Evil Within 2

ScaleBound gameplay

ZeldaU 'more' gameplay

Shadow of the Beast gameplay

Dark Souls 3/ Bloodborne 2 reveal

Spiritual successor to God of War

Devil May Cry 5 reveal

Bloodstained gameplay

More Disgaea 5.

Trexiic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Trexiic

Mirror's Edge 2 (Will probably happens)

TES VI (Maybe it will happen)

Splinter Cell 7 (Chaos Theory-like) (Won't happen)

A new Need for Speed (Like the old ones: Illegal night street races with car tuning) (Won't happen)

Jet force Gemini 2 (Won't happen)

Edge_Plus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Edge_Plus
Member since 2013 • 135 Posts

FALLOUT 4

Bender0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Bender0007

@edge_plus said:

FALLOUT 4

Skip four and bring us five.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Fallout 4 obviously.

you don't even have a next gen console how are you gonna play it at a reasonable level?

dark_rising76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dark_rising76
Member since 2010 • 1300 Posts

Metal Gear Solid V

FIFA 16

Just Cause 3

Fallout 4 (if it happens)

Gran Turismo 7

Crysis Series Remastered for Next Gen (or a new Crysis game but nothing has been confirmed...yet)

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#43 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@ProtossX said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

Fallout 4 obviously.

you don't even have a next gen console how are you gonna play it at a reasonable level?

You don't know what systems I own.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

More games, I don't care if they're multiplat.

Drakensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -5

#45 Drakensson
Member since 2015 • 46 Posts

Nintendo NX even if not

waffleboy22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#46 waffleboy22
Member since 2013 • 305 Posts

Do I even really need to say it? Fallout 4 is all I want

ps3hdalltime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48  Edited By ps3hdalltime
Member since 2012 • 427 Posts

I dont know whether this is possible but a slimmer PS4 and a price drop on PS4.

Gwynnblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Gwynnblade
Member since 2015 • 931 Posts

Dishonored 2, another Castlevania and a good beat-em-up/hack n slash game for PC.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#50 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

I just want to see some surprises, something new and unexpected. Like how Entwined was announced and released on the same day at Sony's press conference last year.