Underrated games you like

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for darkassassin911
darkassassin911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 darkassassin911
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts

Lets see:

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands: awesome platformer, 7.5 Gamespot

Assassins Creed: IT STARTED THE ASSASSINS CREED SERIES FOR GOD"S SAKE, 7.0 gamespot

Alan Wake: Great story, gameplay, Visuals, 8.0 Gamespot

Viva Pinata: PLZ dont ask why I put this, be tolerant, unsure about rating

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

Alan Wake. May not be underrated, but its definitely underappreciated. One of my favorite games of the year.

theodor1410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 theodor1410
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Fallout : New Vegas and Dante's Inferno are 2 of the games I enjoyed playing and it's sad that dante got only 6.5 and fallout 7.5 , in my opinion Fallout New Vegas it's a masterpiece
DeathRiderDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 DeathRiderDoom
Member since 2009 • 68 Posts

Mafia 2

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising

DonutNerd
+1 for Dragon Rising. Cool feeling game, even though it's a but clunky, feels realistic.
DeadCellSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 DeadCellSnake
Member since 2010 • 53 Posts
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery PS2 Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2 PS2 Far Cry 2 Single player is pants but online multiplayer is lots of fun :D
Darksiders666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 Darksiders666
Member since 2011 • 272 Posts
Prince of Persia 2008 - 8.0 Darksiders - 8.0 Castlevania Lords of Shadow - 7.5 Enslaved - 8.0
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#107 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Mirror's Edge | GameSpot: 7.0

It felt throughly fresh and invigorating. I was running fast, doing parkour and I havent played anything like it before.

Maroxad

Yeah, I completely agree. Kevin totally missed the mark on it. It's one of my favorite games of 08.

Krustbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Krustbox
Member since 2009 • 190 Posts

Rocket: Robot on Wheels for the nintendo 64. Gamespot places it at a 7.6. It's far above that, and the users who voted have the right idea place it more towards 8.5 as it is easily an 8.5 game. It's really one of my all time favorites. The music is fantastic, and it brings back memories.

Avatar image for StarKiller77000
StarKiller77000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 StarKiller77000
Member since 2010 • 267 Posts

Sonic Unleashed:I gave it a 9.0

Avatar image for darkassassin911
darkassassin911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 darkassassin911
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts

Alan Wake. May not be underrated, but its definitely underappreciated. One of my favorite games of the year.

jamejame

Yea, it definitely is underappriciated, I loved that game, so good,it would've been awesome if it had a good multiplayer, but it still is a really good game.

here are some more :

IL-2 Sturmovik

HAWX

Ace Combat 6

Battlefield 1943

Tropcio 3

Fusionmix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#111 Fusionmix
Member since 2010 • 1656 Posts

The Neverhood (Gamespot rating 4.9) - The only adventure game I've ever enjoyed enough to finish. Nothing out there like it. Requires the keeping of an out-of-game pen and paper journal, but I managed that when I was five. No excuse for not liking this game :)

Mirror's Edge (GS rating 7.0) - I'm sure someone else has mentioned this game. Nothing quite like wall-jumping off a pair of buildings to dropkick a guy in the face, grab his uzi, gun down a dude with an m249, and then pick that up and mow down a wave of guys coming after me before ditching the empty weapon and diving off the edge of a building. So, so epic.

Saints Row 2 (GS rating 6.5) - It's a bad port, but the Gentlemen of the Row mod fixes all the bugs except the frame rate, and even that is more stabile if you have a good machine. Lots of stupid fun.

Toy Story 2 on N64 (GS rating 6.5) - Played the heck out of this game as a kid. Aside from the occasionally wonky controls, it's a great platformer that actually feels really inventive.

Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony (GS rating 6.5) - Aside from the bugs, it's pretty much a flawless portable hack 'n' slash. the Diablo 2 Assassin clone was expecially fun to play. Too bad I never got to finish my mage playthrough since a glitch kept giving him only 1 skill point per level.

BLACK (GS rating 7.4) - One of the only console FPS games I enjoy. Was beautiful, had fantastic sound, unbelievable graphics for the PS2, and some truly amazing missions. Too bad there was no splitscreen co-op and the story was awful. But as a game, it kicked ass :)

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

Enslaved- Personally better than alot of action adventure games that get more praise, like Batman and InFAMOUS. And thats saying alot. Graphics, story and mission design (gameplay couldve been better) were extremely well done. I like the platforming (wouldnt have it like that in every game but good change of pace) and the boss battles were fun. Unqiue, too.

Brutal Legend- Tim Schaefer is a god, and so is this game. I love it alot. Although it shouldve thrown out the RTS and did something else like just humungous wars with unique scenarios (the first battle you couldve had to use a turret to destroy the wall, and then storm the gate to capture it, with AI fighting around you. Sounds awesome right!)

Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands- Good game and anyone who is interested in the POP franchise should get it. Not awesome, 60$ fun but its great.

Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions- Same as FS, not awesome but really good. I reccomend picking it up at its 20$ price tag

Warhawk- Best multiiplayer this generation

BF BC 1- Yeah everyone loves 2, but 1 was better, and I remeber how much I promoted this game when I got it. Was happy to see BF BC 2 get alot of press but then it turned out to be copying Call of Duty alot.

Ratchet and Clank- One of the best Franchises on the PS3, but never acknowledge has such.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

You know whats funny, The Sabouteur is so under rated even threads like these dont mention it.

Note: I didnt mention it cause I havent played, but I want to.

blaqphantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#114 blaqphantom
Member since 2010 • 1829 Posts

You know whats funny, The Sabouteur is so under rated even threads like these dont mention it.

Note: I didnt mention it cause I havent played, but I want to.

Wolfetan
if you haven't played it how would you know? maybe the score was justifable.
winrehs_007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 winrehs_007
Member since 2006 • 549 Posts

Legend of Legaia. To be honest, it's alot better than Final Fantasy 7.