Team Fortress 2 Pyro Week - Free Weekend! [JOIN THE GGD STEAM GROUP NOW!]

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#51 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts

Do we have an official GGD TF2 server?Dutch_Mix

You have to pay to get your own server. For example, one of the Funcom employees is paying for the Team Funcom server out of his own pocket.

We can form a clan, though. Nothing serious, just so we can recognize each other faster and everyone else will know that we're buddies. A lot of people do it.

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 UpInFlames

Ok, I have just created a Steam group - GameSpot GGD Players. Any of you guys who have a Steam account, join up. We can use this to organize game nights and stuff like that.

EDIT: I have sent out invites to GGD people on my Steam friends list.

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts

Ok, I have just created a Steam group - GameSpot GGD Players. Any of you guys who have a Steam account, join up. We can use this to organize game nights and stuff like that.

EDIT: I have sent out invites to GGD people on my Steam friends list.

UpInFlames

Nice. Was this before or after I kicked your behind?

:P

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 UpInFlames
Nice. Was this before or after I kicked your behind?

:PSteelAttack

This is Steel's handywork, people. I barely made it out alive.

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SteelAttack

Fear me! Fear me and despair!

:P

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
Wow SteelAttack! Did your fairy godmother finally gift you with that set of balls you've always wanted? That is an impressive bit of killing.
SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 SteelAttack

Wow SteelAttack! Did your fairy godmother finally gift you with that set of balls you've always wanted? That is an impressive bit of killing.rragnaar

Lol. Not really. That wasn't me. I'm not nearly that good. I just try to keep myself alive enough to not get backstabbed or shot in the head. Flames is just being awesome as usual. As opossed to back then when he used to make me look bad all the time. :P

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts

Alas, my Internet died yesterday when I was just about finished downloading TF2.

Probably one of you guys who was afraid I'd kick your ass. :P

D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 D3s7rUc71oN
Member since 2004 • 5180 Posts

Alas, my Internet died yesterday when I was just about finished downloading TF2.

Probably one of you guys who was afraid I'd kick your ass. :P

LordAndrew

The mods are weak on the battlefield :P *runs away*

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I joined. Thanks for the invite UIF... I just need to set aside some time to actually play the damn game.
Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts

As opossed to back then when he used to make me look bad all the time. :P

SteelAttack

Well, don't worry about anyone being needed to make me look bad.

I do that just fine by myself.

*BONK*

ArchonBasic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 ArchonBasic
Member since 2002 • 6420 Posts

Man, that Back Burner is flipping deadly. I just unlocked it today and went on a mighty spree of destruction. Just try and run away from the uber pyro now! AHAHAHA! That extra 50 health makes a huge difference - it really levels the gap between demos/soldiers and pyros at close range. I love the air burst, but there's no question that the back burner is the better weapon to have most of the time.

Mixed feelings on the flair gun. I think it's clear that the shotgun is the better weapon - that mid range attack is absolutely vital in a number of situations. But I really like playing with the flair gun. Having that huge range has given me a way to sow havok among my enemies in situations where I'd normally just be sitting around waiting for an opening, or for an enemy to charge me blind. It's not a very deadly weapon, but setting people on fire causes confusion and sometimes panic. The flair gun really does a number on snipers too, unless they're good enough to plink you in the head in the half second you have to show yourself to fire the flair. I'll probably stick with the flair gun until I get the achievement for it, and then reluctantly switch back to shotgun.

I still have a couple of achievements to go before the axetinguisher, but I think that's a no brainer switch. I never use the axe anyway, but a guaranteed critical on a flaming opponent could be useful from time to time.

Also, Valve just changed the medic achiement requirements to match the pyro, so you just need 22 to get all 3 weapons. I think I have just barely enough. :D