Playing fallout 3 10 years later. Should I be ashame?

• 58 results
gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

The graphics are very outdated but the gameplay for sure still awesome.

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts

Still one of my favorite games to play even after all these years. It has become apparent to me that the creativity in video games has gradually been declining over the years whereas the gameplay and graphics are the only aspects that get better and better. There are exceptions and last year was very good for the gaming industry, but barring outdated graphics and gameplay, older games have this current generation beat by far.

Jord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Jord
Member since 2016 • 75 Posts

@Litchie:

I agree. I should be ashamed of not having played Fallout3 earlier as well. Such an engrossing experience!!

Such a fascinating world, big while keeping everthing compact enough (unlike skyrim), and I love the gameplay. that mixture of gory shooter, rol, stratagy and survival elements. I was impressed with some missions as well, specially one moment in the replicant sidequest when you have to find some "hidden" character. I almost achive it without doing the "Moira's Yermo guide", but I have to confess I had to read a walkthrough. But I was in the right direction chashing that Ghost everyone was talking about.

Anyway, like other open worlds, things get way to easier as you progress and now my only challenge is completing the game. Since Im overpowered. That and the deeper rol playing is the reason why I will get new vegas soon. But after 50 hours with fallout3 I will rest for a while.... :)

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#54 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

@jord: Of course not! Play whatever you want whenever you want!

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

FO3 is awesome minus the subways/Washington DC area. Those confused me all the time and I got lost.

I understand why they did it as I believe that is generally where the final missions are? But I found it annoying being blocked off by buildings and mazes of tunnels.

The rest of the map is great.

Avatar image for reaperinthyname
reaperinthyname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 reaperinthyname
Member since 2018 • 273 Posts

No. But New Vegas is better.

Sumiron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sumiron
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

No, there are no reason to be ashamed , It is cool that you play two year old game. I am also a big fan of old game. and there are many in my all time favorite list. Some of these games are like Snake, subway surfer, and mobile legends. You can also play mobile legends at

https://mobile-legends-bang-bang.soft32.com/,

or try it on your computer

http://www.epic99.com/mobile-legends-bang-bang/

ElMikeO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ElMikeO
Member since 2003 • 494 Posts

One of the best games I've ever played. You shouldn't be ashamed in the slightest; you should be happy that you've given it a chance.

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

Playing it too now that its X1X enhanced. Looks great. Feels like I'm playing on a mid-high end PC.......in 2008 haha.