Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1951  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@tim5201 said:

Hi! I've been looking a racing game. It was released around 2000 on PC, probably from 1998~2003. It has the style of Nascar and runs formal racing tracks, but Im pretty sure it's not nascar. I remember it provides a special camera view that allows me to see the suspension system and tires. The cars can be customized and have damage system also. the whole menu style looks a lot like Gran Turismo. Please help me! THANKS!!!!!

TOCA? TOCA Race Driver (aka "Pro Race Driver" in the US)?

Theremin84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1952  Edited By Theremin84
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a PC game, which runs on MS DOS from begin 90's I think. But it can also be from the late 80's. It's a 2D sidescroller in which the player controls a little king in a purple robe (he reminded me of a Lemming from Lemmings, but a bit bigger and with pink skin). He had blonde hair, a silver crown and in his hand a silver sceptre. Probably usable in some sort of way, but since I played it as a kid (English is not my native language) I couldn't figure out what to do at all in the game. All I remember it was called something like Pandemonia or Pandemonium. There were no enemies (at least not in the first part of the game), only a couple of locked doors. One of them contained a princess I think. Oh, and I think one controls the little king by mouse, but I'm not sure.

It's NOT Pandemonium! by Crystal Dynamics. The game I'm talking about is way older.

Any suggestions???

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1953 Black_Knight_00
@theremin84 said:

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a PC game, which runs on MS DOS from begin 90's I think. But it can also be from the late 80's. It's a 2D sidescroller in which the player controls a little king in a purple robe (he reminded me of a Lemming from Lemmings, but a bit bigger and with pink skin). He had blonde hair, a silver crown and in his hand a silver sceptre. Probably usable in some sort of way, but since I played it as a kid (English is not my native language) I couldn't figure out what to do at all in the game. All I remember it was called something like Pandemonia or Pandemonium. There were no enemies (at least not in the first part of the game), only a couple of locked doors. One of them contained a princess I think. Oh, and I think one controls the little king by mouse, but I'm not sure.

It's NOT Pandemonium! by Crystal Dynamics. The game I'm talking about is way older.

Any suggestions???

So it's a point and click adventure?

Theremin84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1954  Edited By Theremin84

@Black_Knight_00: Not sure, it's about twenty years ago since I played it. I can't remember... It felt more like some sort of puzzle platformer, I recall (vague).

Avatar image for ninjashinobu123
ninjashinobu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1955  Edited By ninjashinobu123

Hi, I am searching for game where you controled cannon in the middle of isle what was surounded by water.Your goal was to sink enemy ships what come from all directions, You used mouse to shoot canonballs and to catch enemy canonballs so they didnt hit your isle. I remember that there were some upades like purchase white shark that swimmed around and sinked randomly ships, or purchasing some fire canonballs. I played game on windows xp before 5 or maybe 7 years. Anybody knows its name? It was freeware game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1956  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@ninjashinobu123 said:

Hi, I am searching for game where you controled cannon in the middle of isle what was surounded by water.Your goal was to sink enemy ships what come from all directions, You used mouse to shoot canonballs and to catch enemy canonballs so they didnt hit your isle. I remember that there were some upades like purchase white shark that swimmed around and sinked randomly ships, or purchasing some fire canonballs. I played game on windows xp before 5 or maybe 7 years. Anybody knows its name?

Flash game, freeware game or actual retail game?

ray_007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1957 ray_007

Arcade game similar to Street fighter 1985-1990.

It had only 2 playable character similar to Cody and Guy from Final Fight. Unlike like street fighter characters could move up and down on stage and once you have defeated the opponent you would move on to next match. Other things i remember are there was an ''ohh yea'' sound whenever a coin was inserted, also after a win and girl would come up and give a kiss/trophy to character plus the cpu/2p controlled guy would be carried away by an ambulance. If you need more details I can try to think but for the moment I can only think of this much info.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1958 Black_Knight_00

@ray_007 said:

Arcade game similar to Street fighter 1985-1990.

It had only 2 playable character similar to Cody and Guy from Final Fight. Unlike like street fighter characters could move up and down on stage and once you have defeated the opponent you would move on to next match. Other things i remember are there was an ''ohh yea'' sound whenever a coin was inserted, also after a win and girl would come up and give a kiss/trophy to character plus the cpu/2p controlled guy would be carried away by an ambulance. If you need more details I can try to think but for the moment I can only think of this much info.

Street Smart

davepuhrrez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1959 davepuhrrez

Hello everyone. So there was this game y played when I was around 8 years old. This may have happened between 1998-2000, I dont remember. The game might have been released before then. I was on a bus ride from one state to another. In the bus station there was one of those video arcade machines that had a semi-circle board with 4 joysticks, for 4 player games. I dont remember much game play but, I do remember that it was an adventure kind of game. The players would go on journey fighting things. There were several players with different races you could choose and they were all small. There was an elf or fairy kind of reace for sure. I think there was a barbaric melee kind of fighter and some sort of elementalist. One iconic thing is that on one stage they were all traveling through the trees. Peoples houses were built upon the trees with ropes and vines. There were vine and wood briges. Here you would fight some sort of like pirate or bandit enemies. One of the bosses you had to fight was a spider and the floor on that stage was a giant web. That is about all I can remember from the game. Thank you.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1960 Black_Knight_00

@davepuhrrez said:

Hello everyone. So there was this game y played when I was around 8 years old. This may have happened between 1998-2000, I dont remember. The game might have been released before then. I was on a bus ride from one state to another. In the bus station there was one of those video arcade machines that had a semi-circle board with 4 joysticks, for 4 player games. I dont remember much game play but, I do remember that it was an adventure kind of game. The players would go on journey fighting things. There were several players with different races you could choose and they were all small. There was an elf or fairy kind of reace for sure. I think there was a barbaric melee kind of fighter and some sort of elementalist. One iconic thing is that on one stage they were all traveling through the trees. Peoples houses were built upon the trees with ropes and vines. There were vine and wood briges. Here you would fight some sort of like pirate or bandit enemies. One of the bosses you had to fight was a spider and the floor on that stage was a giant web. That is about all I can remember from the game. Thank you.

Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Avatar image for ninjashinobu123
ninjashinobu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1961  Edited By ninjashinobu123

@Black_Knight_00: freeware

HydroReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1962 HydroReaver

Hi guys, there was this browser based MMO I played a while back that I want to pick back up, but apparently it's popularity has gone down tenfold since I left it. The company had a few games similar to it. It is a 2D game. Basically, you would set up a base in space (space base :D) and you'd have to connect it all up and begin to manage things in it. In other words, build buildings and a fleet of ships. Another game the company made is similar, only your base was set in a desert type area (from memory) on a war torn earth and you got units like mechs.

Thanks!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1964 Black_Knight_00

@hydroreaver said:

Hi guys, there was this browser based MMO I played a while back that I want to pick back up, but apparently it's popularity has gone down tenfold since I left it. The company had a few games similar to it. It is a 2D game. Basically, you would set up a base in space (space base :D) and you'd have to connect it all up and begin to manage things in it. In other words, build buildings and a fleet of ships. Another game the company made is similar, only your base was set in a desert type area (from memory) on a war torn earth and you got units like mechs.

Thanks!

Tradewars Rising

HydroReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1966  Edited By HydroReaver

@Black_Knight_00:

That's not it. Mine had better graphics and all that

Ronnerbbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1967  Edited By Ronnerbbq

Ok time for me,

Pc win 95/98 mabye even xp

2d platformer with sandbox elements as building your own map with the game's recourses, lava , water, trampolines and (powerups?) were available too use.

You could assign different colors of players ( which we never got working )

Basicly like Linerider but with blocks

Love your input guys, been having a conversation with my friend about it all week.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1968 Black_Knight_00

@ronnerbbq said:

Ok time for me,

Pc win 95/98 mabye even xp

2d platformer with sandbox elements as building your own map with the game's recourses, lava , water, trampolines and (powerups?) were available too use.

You could assign different colors of players ( which we never got working )

Basicly like Linerider but with blocks

Love your input guys, been having a conversation with my friend about it all week.

Try Liero Extreme and Castle of Elite

Ronnerbbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1969  Edited By Ronnerbbq

@Black_Knight_00: Unfortunally it wasn't either of them, keep em comming if you know any other!

To continue what I vaguely remember, A yellow character, blobb like 3d -ish sprite in a 2d game.

Background a cave like setting, a menu to choose what you'd like to build, grass, stone, lava, water ou then play

the course you build etcetc.

90 % sure windows 98

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1970  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@ronnerbbq said:

@Black_Knight_00: Unfortunally it wasn't either of them, keep em comming if you know any other!

To continue what I vaguely remember, A yellow character, blobb like 3d -ish sprite in a 2d game.

Background a cave like setting, a menu to choose what you'd like to build, grass, stone, lava, water ou then play

the course you build etcetc.

90 % sure windows 98

Speedy Eggbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-2RUseCys

Ronnerbbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1971 Ronnerbbq

@Black_Knight_00:

Amazing, can't thank you enough you made my day.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1972 Black_Knight_00

@ronnerbbq said:

@Black_Knight_00:

Amazing, can't thank you enough you made my day.

No sweat. You're welcome ;)

laiozatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1973 laiozatt

so, a 2d game from windows dos/95/98 where u controlled a witch (i think), and her spells were to simply COPY a square near (stairs/brick/etc) and to paste it into another block, i think the objective was to reach somewhere, was like a puzzle game, i couldnt find it anywhere, if someone can help, id be glad to find it =D, thx.

CymrychHughs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1974 CymrychHughs

Hello. I am not sure if this game was already asked about but I figured I would give it a try. It was either PS2 or possibly 1. I believe it was an old rpg that had some good cinematics. All I remember is that in the very beginning of the game it opens into two friends creating a plane. The one guy gets into the plane and the other releases it. The plane moves quickly down a very large ramp to get speed and then ramps off of the end to go flying. Eventually you use the plane to go to another land. Sorry for the lack of information but if anyone could help I would be grateful.

ifos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1975  Edited By ifos

Hi guys

I'm trying to find a game I played a couple of Times with a friend, it would have been about 2006 so game probably 02-06, it was a strategy game of sorts. It seemed like a cross between age of empires 2 and the later civilisation games in that the game play was base building but it had the timespan of civilization I remember having old

Sailing ships of the line and also ww2 destroyers. There were nations like Britain which had hms victory, Germans that did not need to build houses to raise population cap, and there was no limit to the unit count.

I had thought it was called axis and allies but that seems to be ww2 only.

Thanks in advance, Kyle

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1976 Black_Knight_00

@ifos said:

Hi guys

I'm trying to find a game I played a couple of Times with a friend, it would have been about 2006 so game probably 02-06, it was a strategy game of sorts. It seemed like a cross between age of empires 2 and the later civilisation games in that the game play was base building but it had the timespan of civilization I remember having old

Sailing ships of the line and also ww2 destroyers. There were nations like Britain which had hms victory, Germans that did not need to build houses to raise population cap, and there was no limit to the unit count.

I had thought it was called axis and allies but that seems to be ww2 only.

Thanks in advance, Kyle

Rise of Nations?

CJGajkowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1977 CJGajkowski

It was a PC game like Civilization with the ability to research missile shield, and more than 1 ICBM,

This was maybe about 4-5 years ago.

JohnTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1978 JohnTheDude

Top of the mornin all

There are three games that suddenly hit my mind right now that I just can't remember the names of.

The first game I can't quite put my finger on was a PC game, RC racing type game, the view was sort of a shoulder view, you saw everything from like left in the corner, some details I remember is that you could pick between 4 different types of Cars, from smaller fast cars to a monster truck, and as you won points based on which position you came in and you could upgrade your rc cars, I also remember there being a Herbie car there as well, this i'm not totally sure of but I think you could pick up and shoot rockets at the other cars, another thing I remember one map, it was in a backyard and you had to be careful near a corner cause there was a dog house and the dog would come out and bite you if you came to close to the house, I played this game around 2000-2001 on Windows ME, oh also when you exited the game it would show some clips of other games the company made, one was a minigolf game and the other was a pool game with exploding balls and stuff, I really can't remember this game.

The second game I played on my PSOne around 1998, don't remember much details about this but it was about a cat and a dog, an investigative duo, don't remember what the point was but I do remember you could either play solo and choose one of the characters while AI controlled the other or you and a friend could play together, this was also a view from left in the corner, sorta like the old Sims games where you had like a corner view if you get my drift, anyway I remember you could pick up upgrades for your weapons and shoot different types of ammo, I remember this one area was a outdoors hockey arena where you could pick up an upgrade where you shoot rubber balls that bounce of the wall, not sure when this game was made because my brother borrowed it from a friend but it was around 1998 that I played it a little.

The last game is also a PSOne game, it's a football/soccer game, I remember you could choose a team from the English, Spanish, French and Italian leagues, maybe there were more but these I remember, and you could play like a season mode where if you won against a team you could after the game, if you wanted, pick players from your own team and then pick players from the other team and trade them, so let's say I play with Man Utd against Juventus and win, I could for example choose Dwight Yorke and switch him with Del Piero so Del Piero plays for me and Yorke for Juventus.

I've tried looking around for these games but I haven't had much luck on the internet, maybe the stuff i remember from the games aren't enough but hopefully someone here has a clue to what games i'm talking about, in advance thank you!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1979  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@johnthedude said:

Top of the mornin all

There are three games that suddenly hit my mind right now that I just can't remember the names of.

The first game I can't quite put my finger on was a PC game, RC racing type game, the view was sort of a shoulder view, you saw everything from like left in the corner, some details I remember is that you could pick between 4 different types of Cars, from smaller fast cars to a monster truck, and as you won points based on which position you came in and you could upgrade your rc cars, I also remember there being a Herbie car there as well, this i'm not totally sure of but I think you could pick up and shoot rockets at the other cars, another thing I remember one map, it was in a backyard and you had to be careful near a corner cause there was a dog house and the dog would come out and bite you if you came to close to the house, I played this game around 2000-2001 on Windows ME, oh also when you exited the game it would show some clips of other games the company made, one was a minigolf game and the other was a pool game with exploding balls and stuff, I really can't remember this game.

The second game I played on my PSOne around 1998, don't remember much details about this but it was about a cat and a dog, an investigative duo, don't remember what the point was but I do remember you could either play solo and choose one of the characters while AI controlled the other or you and a friend could play together, this was also a view from left in the corner, sorta like the old Sims games where you had like a corner view if you get my drift, anyway I remember you could pick up upgrades for your weapons and shoot different types of ammo, I remember this one area was a outdoors hockey arena where you could pick up an upgrade where you shoot rubber balls that bounce of the wall, not sure when this game was made because my brother borrowed it from a friend but it was around 1998 that I played it a little.

The last game is also a PSOne game, it's a football/soccer game, I remember you could choose a team from the English, Spanish, French and Italian leagues, maybe there were more but these I remember, and you could play like a season mode where if you won against a team you could after the game, if you wanted, pick players from your own team and then pick players from the other team and trade them, so let's say I play with Man Utd against Juventus and win, I could for example choose Dwight Yorke and switch him with Del Piero so Del Piero plays for me and Yorke for Juventus.

I've tried looking around for these games but I haven't had much luck on the internet, maybe the stuff i remember from the games aren't enough but hopefully someone here has a clue to what games i'm talking about, in advance thank you!

#Your second one is Firo and Klawd

-----------------------------------

#Your first one. Try:

- Little Racers STREET

- 3D Ultra Radio Control Racers

- Hot Wheels: Bash Arena

-Mini Car Racing

-Deadly Racer

-Rally Championship

-Race Mania

---------------------------------

#Your third one.

It could be any of the FIFA, Actua Soccer, This is Football, ISS Pro Evolution...

In fact, just patiently go through this list and you'll find it.

cluedo97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1980  Edited By cluedo97

2d game, 2013-2014 release on steam, I think it was something about a scientist and how the world is going to end or already has and one guy is trying to figure it out. don't remember if this is the same game but it might have had multiple characters. it had a dark feeling too it as I saw. hope someone can find this game until the steam summer sale has ended. great thanks :D

I think i just find the game it's called Resonance http://store.steampowered.com/app/212050/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_6

JohnTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1981 JohnTheDude

@Black_Knight_00: Yeah that was the game, Firo and Klawd, haven't seen that game in years, thanks!

As for the RC game it was none of those i'm afraid, I remember a few more details, it was only 4 cars racing during a round, and after racing 8 maps a winner was declared but you could start over with the upgrades you've had from before, also one map was a real dirty map with mud and a lot of turns, another map reminded of a minigolf course with water puddles, a windmill you could drive through, oh and I remember some of the cars better now, one was a monster truck like which when you turned all four wheels turned so you got a better turn with that car, then there was a smaller one, pretty fast, looks like one of those one seat sand cars, can't remember what they're called, almost like those dragster cars but not quite like that, and then there was a VW Beetle type car, on of the cars you eventually race is a car like that with a Herbie paint job.

As for the football/soccer game it could be it, I tried FA Premier League All Stars 2001 but it wasn't it, think it could be the 2000 version cause I remember you could pick and choose the opponents players if you won but in the 2001 version you gather up stars which you use to offer for players so it wasn't that, hopefully it's the 2000 version.

Anyways thanks a lot for the help, I finally found the Firo and Klawd game after all these years!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1982 Black_Knight_00

@johnthedude: Was the racing game 2D or 3D?

marlobc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1983  Edited By marlobc
Member since 2008 • 815 Posts

Ok so there is one game i am trying to find since 1 year

- Played as a demo between 1999-2004

- Had 'urban' in its name

- Future setting

- Remember driving a futuristic airplane

- I think publisher of this game was well known

- Futuristic guns , lasers ..

- played on pc

thats all i know :(

JohnTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1984 JohnTheDude

@Black_Knight_00: It was 3D, if you check that Mini Car Racing video you posted, it was kinda like that and you saw from that angle too

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1985  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@marlobc said:

Ok so there is one game i am trying to find since 1 year

- Played as a demo between 1999-2004

- Had 'urban' in its name

- Future setting

- Remember driving a futuristic airplane

- I think publisher of this game was well known

- Futuristic guns , lasers ..

- played on pc

thats all i know :(

Urban Assault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnROcp5tmBk

marlobc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1986  Edited By marlobc
Member since 2008 • 815 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: that is probably it ! thank you!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1987 Black_Knight_00

@marlobc said:

@Black_Knight_00: that is probably it ! thank you!

You're welcome ;)

birdbearfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1988 birdbearfrog

There was a game, I really don't remember how long ago it was made... It definitely had to be before 2006. I have no idea if it was for n64 or playstation or even ps3 It's so foggy to me... I remember there was a village and you were able to talk to people and stuff. The more you did outside the big open space, the bigger the village would grow. I remember there being this one npc you had to help named macho or something and you had to find his weights so he can build his gym or whatever. I loved that game but I just can't remember where or when I played it... Please help! Thanks in advance.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1989 Black_Knight_00

@birdbearfrog said:

There was a game, I really don't remember how long ago it was made... It definitely had to be before 2006. I have no idea if it was for n64 or playstation or even ps3 It's so foggy to me... I remember there was a village and you were able to talk to people and stuff. The more you did outside the big open space, the bigger the village would grow. I remember there being this one npc you had to help named macho or something and you had to find his weights so he can build his gym or whatever. I loved that game but I just can't remember where or when I played it... Please help! Thanks in advance.

What genre of game is it?

birdbearfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1990 birdbearfrog

@Black_Knight_00: definitely RPG

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1991 Black_Knight_00

@birdbearfrog said:

@Black_Knight_00: definitely RPG

Breath of Fire IV

senan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1992  Edited By senan3
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Hi guys,

does anyone know of a game where a father has a 6 years old daughter that died in an accident (NOT a car accident), i don't know which console was it in or any other details but it would mean a lot if anyone has an idea

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1993 Black_Knight_00

@senan3 said:

Hi guys,

does anyone know of a game where a father has a 6 years old daughter that died in an accident (NOT a car accident), i don't know which console was it in or any other details but it would mean a lot if anyone has an idea

Too vague

senan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1994 senan3
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: i know >< its ok, thanks anyway :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1995  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@senan3 said:

@Black_Knight_00: i know >< its ok, thanks anyway :)

Maybe if you added what genre of game it was, what camera angle it had, when you played it... it would be possible to find.

Unless someone else told you about it and that's all you got, of course.

kingofmetal123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1996 kingofmetal123

hey guys i've been busting my head for the past months about a 90's game if im not mistaken

it was a game with a dark green cover and a face. the story is about an apocalypse i think and the whole world went to darkness except for the 1 place where u play the character, that character wich gets sick and slowly becomes a monster through the game.

the game starts with u and ur wife in bed waking up in the morning. i might be wrong but the name had something to do with "dark" or "darkness" and i cant find it anywhere.

if anyone could help me i would really appreciate :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1997  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@kingofmetal123 said:

hey guys i've been busting my head for the past months about a 90's game if im not mistaken

it was a game with a dark green cover and a face. the story is about an apocalypse i think and the whole world went to darkness except for the 1 place where u play the character, that character wich gets sick and slowly becomes a monster through the game.

the game starts with u and ur wife in bed waking up in the morning. i might be wrong but the name had something to do with "dark" or "darkness" and i cant find it anywhere.

if anyone could help me i would really appreciate :)

System and genre?

Wistful_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1998 Wistful_Gamer
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

There was a game I used to play with my cousin. I thought it was called Mini Ninjas but then I found out that there's another game called that. It's fighting game, both characters start in a spherical arena and there's no ground or gravity you are floating in what looks like a big ball. Each one moves his character and tries to hit the other one with his hand or leg while avoiding getting hit. You hit by moving your character and doing flips and such moves trying to land a hit.

I think the game was called Ninja something, but I'm not sure.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1999  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@Wistful_Gamer said:

There was a game I used to play with my cousin. I thought it was called Mini Ninjas but then I found out that there's another game called that. It's fighting game, both characters start in a spherical arena and there's no ground or gravity you are floating in what looks like a big ball. Each one moves his character and tries to hit the other one with his hand or leg while avoiding getting hit. You hit by moving your character and doing flips and such moves trying to land a hit.

I think the game was called Ninja something, but I'm not sure.

System and time frame?

Wistful_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2000  Edited By Wistful_Gamer
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: I was playing it on PC, and it was released in 2005~2010, in that range. Unfortunately, that's all I can remember about it.