Name of this game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-61f78aa106c2d
deactivated-61f78aa106c2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By deactivated-61f78aa106c2d
Member since 2017 • 10 Posts

I have been looking for this game forever and I am looking for some help. I posted this on a Reddit to no avail so maybe someone can help me on here. (This was the format from the Reddit page)

Platform(s): Downloadable PC Game

Genre: Strategy, Adventure-like, Fighting

Estimated year of release: I have no clue. It would be around 2015-2016 or something like that.

Graphics/art style: It's like a pixel voxel type.

Notable characters: The people are little and plain white. They all are the same no special characters.

Notable gameplay mechanics: You build up a civilization and you go from flat planets to gather materials and fight other civilization's to get more materials and people to build up your place.

Other details: It's an eagle eye view, which I think I downloaded from gamejolt. You need trees for oxygen (the more people the more trees you need) you build little houses for your little people. Sorry I couldn't provide much information as I haven't played it in a while. I just remember playing it before and how much fun I had. I had to reset my pc a while back and I couldn't find the link again. Just now remembering it.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Please use the sticky:

Official ''Can't remember the title of a game'' thread 2.0