nawabu111u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nawabu111u
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

Recently i got max payne 3 disk.so i want to play the single player campaign.

but my friends said that "Nudity was seen in a scene in a strip club/bar"

if anyone played that game can tell me is that scene cut scene or during the gameplay?

how to avoid that scene?

iam asking this question because my pc is placed on the front hall in my house.so there are lot of children around me while i playing the game.

I only play games on daytime.so i canr avoid childrens.

if anyone knows the exact level pls tell me.

In some reviews they said that multiplayer mode has such scene exist.

I dont know its is right or not.

if anyone knows the detail pls give me proper reply

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

I don't recall a nude scene in Max Payne 3. I'm pretty certain I'm not mistaken but wait for a second opinion just to be sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

It's in there you go to a strip club in Brazil it's Chapter 7 you can't skip the cutscene until a little bit after it unfortunately you can't avoid it.

dark_drag765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 dark_drag765
Member since 2005 • 1046 Posts

So you are fine with your children seeing gratuitous violence but the human body is a huge no no?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@dark_drag765 said:

So you are fine with your children seeing gratuitous violence but the human body is a huge no no?

It's the American way lol.

nawabu111u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nawabu111u
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

thanks all of you for thei info

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

@warmblur said:
@dark_drag765 said:

And it's so freaking stupid the U.S acts this way and this is coming from a U.S citizen. Hypocrites I tell ya.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@davillain- said:
@warmblur said:
@dark_drag765 said:

And it's so freaking stupid the U.S acts this way and this is coming from a U.S citizen. Hypocrites I tell ya.

Agree

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Worlds_Apart
@warmblur said:

It's in there you go to a strip club in Brazil it's Chapter 7 you can't skip the cutscene until a little bit after it unfortunately you can't avoid it.

Thanks for correcting me. Sad but I think I've forgotton most of everything in Max Payne 3 :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@worlds_apart said:
@warmblur said:

Thanks for correcting me. Sad but I think I've forgotton most of everything in Max Payne 3 :(

You should replay it it's a great game.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#11 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

So unless you're trying to follow the series of Max Payne; you could just buy Vanquish, it's a superior cover TPS. And no nudity. Has plenty of everything else.

Longsnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Longsnout
Member since 2013 • 181 Posts

OK for the kids to watch you murder hundreds of people in lavish detail, though?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58308 Posts

I would be more concerned with the depictions of senseless violence than a nude scene.

With that said, I don't recall a nude scene. There are some skanky rich girls, sure, but I don't remember any nudity. Definitely don't remember any sex.

Just, y'know, lot's of innocent bystanders getting shot (not to mention criminals, police, and so forth) but no, don't worry about that, worry about the nudity.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:

So unless you're trying to follow the series of Max Payne; you could just buy Vanquish, it's a superior cover TPS. And no nudity. Has plenty of everything else.

Max Payne was never a cover shooter. Even in the third game it's almost completely optional. In fact, it's easier with little cover. And no, Vanquish isn't better. I found it mediocre, actually. One of PG's weaker efforts.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2134 Posts

Played the game twice, don't remember any nudity. In any case, the gutted corpses, blown off limbs and just casual violence is better for the kids than seeing a couple of titties, right?

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RSM-HQ

@ezekiel43: Optional as in the Deus Ex effect or are you exaggerating? I recall playing the Max Payne trilogy and found it heavily focused on shoot-outs with cover and the dive mechanic.

Plus can you elaborate how Vanquish is "mediocre"? When its got tight controls, inventive moves, and complex TPS mechanics. If you're simply sick of the Sci-Fi space suit thing I understand but its gameplay is arguably Platinums best so far. And probably throw out no TPS has really topped it since. As much as I like Bayonetta is very closed and focused far too much on QTEs. Automata is also pretty underwhelming for its gameplay with sponge enemies and some of the worst level design I've seen from Platinum.

If Vanquish has one major flaw, it is that like most Platinum Games it can be beat in a few hours if you rush through.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ezekiel43 said:
@RSM-HQ said:

Max Payne was never a cover shooter. Even in the third game it's almost completely optional. In fact, it's easier with little cover. And no, Vanquish isn't better. I found it mediocre, actually. One of PG's weaker efforts.

Agree Vanquish is overrated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@RSM-HQ said:

@ezekiel43: Optional as in the Deus Ex effect or are you exaggerating? I recall playing the Max Payne trilogy and found it heavily focused on shoot-outs with cover and the dive mechanic.

Plus can you elaborate how Vanquish is "mediocre"? When its got tight controls, inventive moves, and complex TPS mechanics. If you're simply sick of the Sci-Fi space suit thing I understand but its gameplay is arguably Platinums best so far. And probably throw out no TPS has really topped it since. As much as I like Bayonetta is very closed and focused far too much on QTEs. Automata is also pretty underwhelming for its gameplay with sponge enemies and some of the worst level design I've seen from Platinum.

If Vanquish has one major flaw, it is that like most Platinum Games it can be beat in a few hours if you rush through.

The annoying power regeneration system that makes you weak is probably my biggest complaint. But there's so much. I don't feel like going into it again. Below is an Escapist thread of mine that I continually posted in as I played it. Sorry that my posts are greyed out. I got banned accruing too many warnings losing patience with that guy in other threads. B-Cell is Ghosts4ever. Back then, he still thought MP3 was bad. I think I convinced him to give it another try.

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.952546-Vanquish-impressions?page=1

I could never play Vanquish in a few hours. It's far too monotonous, samey looking and has a bland story. Max Payne 3 also has multiplayer, which makes for far more interesting encounters when lots of people are actually playing. AI enemies are too predictable and dumb.

Mordant221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mordant221
Member since 2013 • 372 Posts
@warmblur said:
@dark_drag765 said:

I remember when everyone went crazy over that one girl saying, "****", in Kickass. Forget the fact that she literally cut a dudes head off in that same scene.

Puritans - it's ok to hang accused witches from trees, but any woman who shows an ankle.. *oh snap*

EDIT: Gamespot just made my point by censoring the word, but not, "cut a dudes head off."

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Max Payne 3 was criminally under looked last generation. Remember the price went down so quickly after release. It had a good story bullet damage and great graphics.

Definitely should have got a remaster or enhanced on Xbox one.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RSM-HQ

@ezekiel43: I respect your views, not sure I can understand the controls not being good, but it is a little 'twitchy' and taste differs, not liking the lack of weight with your avatar is something I never really considered. It's nice to get context, and I rarely expect people to see games the same way as myself.

Never had an issue with the augmented reaction meter personally, did you ever use EMP in interesting ways? It has a few hidden uses and can be very exploitable. Also got pretty good at reload-cancels when I was on my late playthrough. Tapping tactical evade and boost made each scenario in my favor.

I got banned accruing too many warnings losing patience with that guy in other threads. B-Cell is Ghosts4ever

I have no clue who that is but seems to me you shouldn't be banned unless you flat out insulted each other and went for childish insults. Discussing games can get heated, and opinions can clash, and I think that's understandable. We all have different views. And while I don't personally prefer Uncharted style TPS over Vanquish, the weight thing is something jarring and takes time to adjust I guess. Vanquish is a crazy fast game with a lot going on at once. Though admittedly, that's one of the reasons I adore it lol.

Hope you don't get banned on GS for having different opinions at anycase (✖╭╮✖)

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#22 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Wow, I completely forgot that there was nudity in that game. Too busy killing people to have noticed.

Longsnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Longsnout
Member since 2013 • 181 Posts
@RSM-HQ said:

@ezekiel43: I respect your views, not sure I can understand the controls not being good, but it is a little 'twitchy' and taste differs, not liking the lack of weight with your avatar is something I never really considered. It's nice to get context, and I rarely expect people to see games the same way as myself.

Never had an issue with the augmented reaction meter personally, did you ever use EMP in interesting ways? It has a few hidden uses and can be very exploitable. Also got pretty good at reload-cancels when I was on my late playthrough. Tapping tactical evade and boost made each scenario in my favor.

I got banned accruing too many warnings losing patience with that guy in other threads. B-Cell is Ghosts4ever

I have no clue who that is but seems to me you shouldn't be banned unless you flat out insulted each other and went for childish insults. Discussing games can get heated, and opinions can clash, and I think that's understandable. We all have different views. And while I don't personally prefer Uncharted style TPS over Vanquish, the weight thing is something jarring and takes time to adjust I guess. Vanquish is a crazy fast game with a lot going on at once. Though admittedly, that's one of the reasons I adore it lol.

Opinions/schmopinions. Click on the "user was banned for" link. He flat out insults people in that thread.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RSM-HQ

@Longsnout: I'll save time and take your word for it. You appear to know of this conflict well while I only took a peak.

Not something I really want to be apart of honestly. It's why was taking a neutral stance.

Strong believer autistic screeching is not worth debating or discussing at any case. It weakens ones point of view if they can't keep on subject or apply evidence/ logic and resort to petty insults/ swearing.

Only times I will lock with such aggressive conversations is when I'm passionate about a subject, gathering data to show the others ignorance.

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Worlds_Apart

@Longsnout said:
@RSM-HQ said:

Opinions/schmopinions. Click on the "user was banned for" link. He flat out insults people in that thread.

From what I read he didn't insult anyone imo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@worlds_apart said:
@Longsnout said:
@RSM-HQ said:

From what I read he didn't insult anyone imo

My last strike, the one Longsnout is talking about, was for calling someone who continually acted like a jerk a jerk. The community thought it was lame.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.1055145-What-do-you-think-of-Ezekiels-ban-status

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.1051678-God-of-War-Review-Thread?page=4#24237785

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.1055188-In-Regards-to-Wild-West?page=10#24239002

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.1055188-In-Regards-to-Wild-West?page=11#24239197

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.1055188-In-Regards-to-Wild-West?page=12#24239313

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.1055311-We-need-to-talk-about-the-mods#24239645

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.1055311-We-need-to-talk-about-the-mods#24239660

One of the reasons forums are dead these days is because of excessive moderation. They act like they're protecting the users, but what they're really doing is coddling them. Getting riled up in a debate is human. Mods, not just on the Escapist, but everywhere, care more about following rigid rules than about letting their forums thrive. If you look through old threads on the Escapist, SO MANY of the users are banned. But STILL they apply strikes, which take months to drop. The oldest don't roll off, so if you get another strike then you have to wait six months again. It's unrealistic. Which is part of the reason why that forum is so dead now. Social media and YouTube stole away much of the population of major forums, but the excessive moderation everywhere made it much worse.

deadbeat253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deadbeat253
Member since 2019 • 4 Posts

i like max payne

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Worlds_Apart

Yeah still not a bannable offence in my opinion. The escapistmagazine seems like a good site, shame the mods have to spoil it for everyone.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Max Payne 3 remaster would sell a lot more today than it didn't at the time on PS3/360. Such a great play through a shame a lot of people didn't get to experience it.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

If shielding kids from graphic content is your concern, the nude scene is the least of your worries: Max Payne 3 is one of the most brutally violent games out there.