Looking for new free MMORPG's and have also some to share :)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elcortino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 elcortino
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi there all, Im new here and wondering if anyone coud tell me new free online games. I have a few games to share with you: travian1100 ADRemanumWorld of TanksBattlefield HeroesDragons of AtlantisLord of UltimaNeed for Speed worldCrystal SagaStardoll for Girls like game! It would be nice if you reply to me what youre experience is with these games on this list :)
revolution984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 revolution984
Hi, This is a mmorpg ive been playing for almosat a year. its called navyfield (www.navyfield.com) and its a freemium mmo. freemium means that the whole gameplay is free but you have the option to buy stuff which speeds up you're progress in the game (more exp, credits, points etc). NavyField is a WW2 naval warfare game. it is PvP only, much similar to World of Tanks that you mentioned. The game is extremly addicting aspecially if you are WW2 lover. If you decide to join NavyField, send me a PM with youre email and I will invite you to the game. By being invited you will recieve Free 2 week premium subscribtion which all other players who dont get invited to the game dont get. And by the way, once youre 2 week premium runs out and you still want its it not expensive to get (~$6 for a month). Hope to see you in the seas...
elcortino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 elcortino
I'm not a kind of sea/navy game type ;) Tanks - shooters - MMO's web based - fantasy .. Almost everything ;) Got me a website with a trailer of World of Tanks for who like to see :) World of Tanks trailer
Assimilat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Assimilat0r
Member since 2011 • 767 Posts

Hi there all, Im new here and wondering if anyone coud tell me new free online games. I have a few games to share with you: travian1100 ADRemanumWorld of TanksBattlefield HeroesDragons of AtlantisLord of UltimaNeed for Speed worldCrystal SagaStardoll for Girls like game! It would be nice if you reply to me what youre experience is with these games on this list :)elcortino

Try Allods Online nice MMO RPG F2play AAA

Lord of the Rings Online

Bloodline Champions (Some version of MOBA but twisted)

LOCO - Land of Chaos Online FPS MOBA

League of Legends Moba

Heroes of Newerth Moba (Updated Dota 1 version)

Tribes of Ascend (Sci Fi shooter)

kazirajair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kazirajair
A MMORPG is an online role playing game in which players control the game. The games are really good and mmorpg games are definitely awesome. You can play from free mmorpg list for a lot of fun adventure over the online for a long time.
kazirajair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kazirajair

[QUOTE="elcortino"]Hi there all, Im new here and wondering if anyone coud tell me new free online games. I have a few games to share with you: travian1100 ADRemanumWorld of TanksBattlefield HeroesDragons of AtlantisLord of UltimaNeed for Speed worldCrystal SagaStardoll for Girls like game! It would be nice if you reply to me what youre experience is with these games on this list :)Assimilat0r

Try Allods Online nice MMO RPG F2play AAA

Lord of the Rings Online

Bloodline Champions (Some version of MOBA but twisted)

LOCO - Land of Chaos Online FPS MOBA

League of Legends Moba

Heroes of Newerth Moba (Updated Dota 1 version)

Tribes of Ascend (Sci Fi shooter)