Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1581 Posts

Is there a Skirmish or something or another where you can generate your own islands to create your own parks in this game on a very large scale without restrictions. I remember JPOG had like a skirmish or something where you could create your own parks without restrictions. This game so far seems like it doesn't have any of that. I have yet to complete it yet, but i'm beginning to wonder if the game makers did an april fools where no matter if you complete or unlock everything, your limited and wont get the full create your own park experience.

I enjoyed JPOG and Theme Park World as we where not limited as a such with space. JPOG had the island generator. It wasn't perfect, but the fact you had the freedom to create your park was a brilliant touch. Is there something like this in JWE

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

There is a sandbox map where you have unlimited funds, can access it by getting a four star rating on the tutorial park, Although you cannot research or unlock anything new in the sandbox so to unlock every building and dinosaur will require you to play on the other four islands.

That is the closest thing to what you want.

Alexparker321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Alexparker321
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

@Treflis: really insightful comment, I search most of the forum to know this but they didn't help me properly. After that, I take a help of https://chathelp.org/avast-support/ ‎this site to know this but I didn't get my answer. Is it possible to refer me to another page to know more about this topic?