i need help finding a game i forgot the title off

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SebCreates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By SebCreates
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Hello. I am new to this website and i have come to describe the game so you can help me out. the game was on xbox 360

This game was about a blob guy thingy that has somthing on his belly that allows him to go through walls or telelport. he gets captured by scientist and they take his teleporty thingy away. the scientist send him to a facility. he finds his teleporter thingy and now he has to escape the facility. sorry thats all i can remember!please give me the name of the game

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

This one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warp_(2012_video_game) ?

SebCreates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SebCreates
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

sushiglutton Thank you so much!

Outtammo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Outtammo
Member since 2017 • 27 Posts

Lol. You realize there’s a sticky thread for this exact topic.

RockManFA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RockManFA
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

Hi i really want to play a game but i forgot its title! The game was about a granddad, i think, who tells a story to someone. When he was young his ship almost sank and he ended up on an island. When he searched the ship, he found a woman in some kind of a closet. The woman was alive but later on she turned out to be a vampire. You got to find a gun in the ship and the bullets, then, when you find the bullets, you try to shoot her but there is no effect (as i can remember). Then ,after a while, you see yourself and your granddad sitting in a chair with a revolver in his hand looking around the room. You go upstairs and you see the same woman laying on the bed. She looked kinda dead, but when you touched her she woke up and maybe killed you and your granddad, and thats the end. (You play as your granddad but in his memories). Oh and i forgot to tell, the went out i think around 2010 or mabe later or earlier, i dont remember. I played it on PC. Its a point-and-click kind of game. Im not sure but i think the Big Fish was the publisher but i doubt it. PLEASE HELP!!!

RockManFA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RockManFA
Member since 2018 • 8 Posts

Hello guys!

So, I am looking for this game that I played probably when I was around 3 years old, but I remember some things...

Edit: I think it was a mix of 2D and 3D but it was most likely 2D and I played it on Windows.

Ok, this came out in the early 2000s, probably in like 2006 or later.

It was a platformer game.

There were two guys that you could choose to play with.

They were both looking like a yellow ball with shoes, like they didnt have any legs or a neck, the ball was their whole body, but they had a face, feet and arms. One of them had a hat and "Italian chef" mustache.

The view perspective was from the top and you were walking on blocks. There were grass blocks, stone blocks and other blocks, but only the ice blocks were different because if you press a button to go forward you would slide to the wall and couldnt stop the character from moving.

It's a puzzle-ish game.

So thats what I remember about it and I am not sure it came out in 2006 but it was the early 2000s so like from 2001 to 2009.