Help With Pricing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Key_Rifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Key_Rifter
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but I thought it was the best place to ask. Before I get into this I want to clarify that my intentions aren't to use this forum to sell anything. I need help in getting a price so I can sell elsewhere like on eBay.

I want to get a PS4 because my friends have it and because I have an Xbox 360 which means I can't really get any new games. So I'm planning to sell my Xbox360 and everything with it. The Kinect, two wireless controls (batteries not included) and a total of 19 games. 2 are Kinect games. All games have been played at least once. 2 were bought preowned. All games are playable and in good condition. Everything is pretty much in good condition.

If I sell everything together in a bundle, what would the best price be? Also if anyone knows how to wipe data from the Xbox 360 that would also be super helpful.

Thank you for your time.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@key_rifter said:

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but I thought it was the best place to ask. Before I get into this I want to clarify that my intentions aren't to use this forum to sell anything. I need help in getting a price so I can sell elsewhere like on eBay.

I want to get a PS4 because my friends have it and because I have an Xbox 360 which means I can't really get any new games. So I'm planning to sell my Xbox360 and everything with it. The Kinect, two wireless controls (batteries not included) and a total of 19 games. 2 are Kinect games. All games have been played at least once. 2 were bought preowned. All games are playable and in good condition. Everything is pretty much in good condition.

If I sell everything together in a bundle, what would the best price be? Also if anyone knows how to wipe data from the Xbox 360 that would also be super helpful.

Thank you for your time.

What type of Xbox 360 model you have?

I'm assuming you have a Xbox 360 Slim? With that, +Kinect+2 wireless controller+19=Looking at Ebay here, you might get away with between $110-$150 if those 19 games are good titles worth the buy all together. Normally, Ebay, they go from $50-$150 within that price range, but it depends what type of Xbox 360 model it is and if your trying to sell the older model of the 360, it's gonna be very hard to sell that. 250GB slim model is the one's that tends to sell the most because those don't have the RROD issues that the older models still face to this very day.

It would help if you can at least type the names of those games and the model of your Xbox 360 to get a much better estimate price.

If your goal is to buy a standard PS4, I think you can find one for a good used deal between $200-$250 at Ebay.