CaptainCaveman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CaptainCaveman
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

in games i rather like revisiting old places/villages, when you revisit at the end of the game there is extra story and locals talk about the past with you ect.

i am looking for a game where the endgame content or preferably the new game(replay) you get to see old faces and places you have been involved with before, and the character you are playing remembers and has history with the people and places.

as example i place FFX-2, the mc goes back after the events of the old game, meets old friends and checks to see how the villages they have saved have developed.

i dont know if this has a place here, but my favorite playback is the ng+ mod for MGQ.

you go back the the start of the game with all of your powers and memory's. and the story plays out completely differently due to the MC knowing what happens next and trys to use that to stop some of the events he had to go through last time.

and also changing how relationships work due to the fact he remembers them, but they dont have a clue who he is, for them its first time meeting.

can you recommend a game with a sequel or after game like this?

(also MGQ is well worth playing for the story just turn the H-scenes off)

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

@captaincaveman said:

in games i rather like revisiting old places/villages, when you revisit at the end of the game there is extra story and locals talk about the past with you ect.

i am looking for a game where the endgame content or preferably the new game(replay) you get to see old faces and places you have been involved with before, and the character you are playing remembers and has history with the people and places.

as example i place FFX-2, the mc goes back after the events of the old game, meets old friends and checks to see how the villages they have saved have developed.

i dont know if this has a place here, but my favorite playback is the ng+ mod for MGQ.

you go back the the start of the game with all of your powers and memory's. and the story plays out completely differently due to the MC knowing what happens next and trys to use that to stop some of the events he had to go through last time.

and also changing how relationships work due to the fact he remembers them, but they dont have a clue who he is, for them its first time meeting.

can you recommend a game with a sequel or after game like this?

(also MGQ is well worth playing for the story just turn the H-scenes off)

I don't know why but the Suikoden series popped into mind the only problem is that it's not really active atm....

I think pretty much every Suikoden has a decent amount of stuff after the end to engage in basically.