Narayami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Narayami
Member since 2014 • 29 Posts

Hello, i really need a game like baldurs gate dark alliance 1(ps2) since they dont add it to the ps2/ps4 list.

I have heard of divinity original sin 2 but still not released for ps4.

And i watched some diablo 3 gameplay but it doesnt feel the same as BG:DA...

I loved the game and i want to have some similar experience, hope you can help me!

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

^I don't know if you're confusing Dark Alliance with the BioWare Baldur's Gate games, which i suppose are somewhat similar to Original Sin. But Dark Alliance is like a super shallow Diablo clone.

On PS4 there were only 2 stand out loot grinds - Diablo 3 and Marvel Heroes, but then someone touched someone, #MeToo, and now there's only Diablo 3.

I would suggest the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing if you don't like D3. Pretty sure PS4 got a version of that.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

@narayami: I believe the first Divinty: Original Sin is on PS4. That might hold you off till the sequel releases on console.

Narayami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Narayami

@RSM-HQ:

Yes it is, some friend told me about it, but i just watched a gameplay and its turn based... Nothing similar to bg:da... :(

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#5 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

@narayami: Well the sequel is also turn-base so. . . Not sure it's good for what you're after. As these games are designed to replicate Dungeons and Dragons.

Try looking up Victor Vran or Vikings: Wolves of Midgard. They might be what you're looking for.

Narayami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Narayami

Well i ended up buying the diablo 3 promotion (25€ with all dlc)

It was a nice price and its kinda entertaining but the game only "go there, talk, go there, repeat", and the game is very easy, but well i wont talk about the game since its not the topic, anyway thanks for the tips guys, nice price, and i can spend some hours on it. Thanks