Forgotten Star Wars game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

grifman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 grifman1
Member since 2012 • 124 Posts

I'm going to describe a star wars game and if you know it tell me the name. I played it a long time ago on the Gamecube, I think you could customize your character, you could change your lightsaber color and there were glowing stormtroopers or clones(I'm not sure).

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
Jedi Knight 2?
LuminousNoises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LuminousNoises
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I'd have to second Jedi Knight II. However, you played a fixed character and were not able to customize him. If anything, the game reminds me more of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy(Jedi Knight III), where you could customize your character, lightsaber, etc. However, that was for the Xbox and PC.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
I'd have to second Jedi Knight II. However, you played a fixed character and were not able to customize him. If anything, the game reminds me more of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy(Jedi Knight III), where you could customize your character, lightsaber, etc. However, that was for the Xbox and PC.LuminousNoises
yep, I would have said jedi academy as well if the TC hadn't said it was for the gamecube
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#5 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

I can only think of the Jedi Knight game, but the Gamecube part is throwing me off.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh... I looked over my shelf, and that doesn't really match up on the GameCube. Are you sure you have the hardware correct?