Far Cry 3: New details, New Trailer, Release Date: Sep 4, 2012 (N.A)

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#51 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Cool!

I want to see some gameplay footage. That trailer didn't get me going, since it didn't offer anything new for the game. I'll have to wait.

Metamania

No you don't :lol: There's been gameplay footage since the last E3. Here you go and watch this one too.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#52 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Cool!

I want to see some gameplay footage. That trailer didn't get me going, since it didn't offer anything new for the game. I'll have to wait.

Black_Knight_00

No you don't :lol: There's been gameplay footage since the last E3. Here you go and watch this one too.

Far Cry 3 looks gorgeous! That line is in my head now. "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" :lol:

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Cool!

Metamania

Far Cry 3 looks gorgeous! That line is in my head now. "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" :lol:

I can't believe you hadn't seen that gameplay video yet! Also, yes, that very promising line. Voss looks like a very well written character.
TangoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 TangoGamer
Member since 2011 • 81 Posts

That is what I call "astonishing graphics".....

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] No you don't :lol: There's been gameplay footage since the last E3. Here you go and watch this one too.

Black_Knight_00

I can't believe you hadn't seen that gameplay video yet! Also, yes, that very promising line. Voss looks like a very well written character.

That's because the Far Cry series never entered my radar at all, so I never bothered with the series. I mean, I've heard of it, just decided to never play it.I'll have to look into it at some point in the future.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="Metamania"]

Metamania

That's because the Far Cry series never entered my radar at all, so I never bothered with the series. I mean, I've heard of it, just decided to never play it.I'll have to look into it at some point in the future.

Definitely give the series a chance. I recommend playing the original FarCry on PC, then FarCry 2 on the xbox360. FarCry Instinct is also very good, though different. They're all unbelievably cheap by now, $5 or less.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] I can't believe you hadn't seen that gameplay video yet! Also, yes, that very promising line. Voss looks like a very well written character.Black_Knight_00

Definitely give the series a chance. I recommend playing the original FarCry on PC, then FarCry 2 on the xbox360. FarCry Instinct is also very good, though different. They're all unbelievably cheap by now, $5 or less.

If I decide to go and play Far Cry, I think I'll just wait until the third game arrives and try that instead. :)

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Metamania

Ok, so I watched the Gamespot review of Far Cry 2. One of the things that turned me off about it was the fact that you had to constantly look for some kind of medicine for your malaria infection and tone it down with the temporary cure. I hope Far Cry 3 doesn't make you constantly look for medicine to heal you all the time...I know it's supposed to add some kind of realism into the gameplay, but I'd rather have my health regenerate and not have to worry about a side-effect that could be hurting me constantly, forcing me to scramble for medicine 24/7.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#60 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Ok, so I watched the Gamespot review of Far Cry 2. One of the things that turned me off about it was the fact that you had to constantly look for some kind of medicine for your malaria infection and tone it down with the temporary cure. I hope Far Cry 3 doesn't make you constantly look for medicine to heal you all the time...I know it's supposed to add some kind of realism into the gameplay, but I'd rather have my health regenerate and not have to worry about a side-effect that could be hurting me constantly, forcing me to scramble for medicine 24/7.

Metamania

It really not a huge problem. I was in the same boat as you with the medicine, I almost didn't buy it because of it. The game lets one bottle of pills last a very long time, and it's easy to get. The gun jamming, and very frequent enemy respawn times is probably the worst things about FC2. But, the jamming only happens with rusty weapons. The weapon recoil is pretty bad though. The LMG's are almost useless because of how much recoil they have.

FC2 is extremely cheap. It's not a bad buy for $10.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

ristactionjakso

It really not a huge problem. I was in the same boat as you with the medicine, I almost didn't buy it because of it. The game lets one bottle of pills last a very long time, and it's easy to get. The gun jamming, and very frequent enemy respawn times is probably the worst things about FC2. But, the jamming only happens with rusty weapons. The weapon recoil is pretty bad though. The LMG's are almost useless because of how much recoil they have.

The gun jamming on rusty weapons and enemy respawning, I can understand that. That's bound to happen for old weapons and first-person shooters have been known to bring infinite enemy respawns (not sure if FC2 has that), so I agree. I'll look into it and see if there's a rental available for Far Cry 2 and go from there.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#62 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

[QUOTE="ristactionjakso"]

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Metamania

The gun jamming on rusty weapons and enemy respawning, I can understand that. That's bound to happen for old weapons and first-person shooters have been known to bring infinite enemy respawns (not sure if FC2 has that), so I agree. I'll look into it and see if there's a rental available for Far Cry 2 and go from there.

The gun jamming is avoidable because you can buy new guns. Once you buy the gun from a dealer you have that gun stored in storage. You can take the new, non-rusty gun off the storage wall an infinite amount of times. You can carry 3 guns. One primary (shotguns, assault rifles, snipers) one side arm (pistols, machine pistols) and one special (LMG's, flamethrowers, bazookas). You get to upgrade guns too like less recoil and what not.

But being a free roaming game, the enemy respawn times are ridiculous. Once you clear out a enemy camp, they respawn way to soon. It would be better if the game waited about 10-20 minutes for enemy respawns, but it seems as if it takes them 5 minutes to respawn.

With how much renting games are (about $6 for 3 days where I live), you might as well buy it for $10. It's worth a buy for $10 if you like free roaming FPS games.

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts
Brandnew Gameplay Footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psn3IuH_B0shttp://www.gametrailers.com/video/strange-place-far-cry-3/726950http://www.gametrailers.com/video/living-island-far-cry-3/726948http://www.gametrailers.com/video/down-the-far-cry-3/726885
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Brandnew Gameplay Footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psn3IuH_B0shttp://www.gametrailers.com/video/strange-place-far-cry-3/726950http://www.gametrailers.com/video/living-island-far-cry-3/726948http://www.gametrailers.com/video/down-the-far-cry-3/726885Zensword

The gameplay footage from IGN looked great in places but some parts looked very cartoony. Im hoping it's just because of it not releasing for a while. But the gameplay looked good. loved how he stealth killed one guy and threw the knife at the other. Good to see it 100% real time for definite. I hope stealth gameplay is a big part of it. not just something you can do with 2 enemies in the camp and then they all know where you are like most games do these days

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Black_Knight_00

Metamania

They don't explain it well at all in the review: you only need to take a malaria pill once every couple hours of gameplay and on normal difficulty every bottle contains 4-5 pills. When those are gone all you need to do is a 10 minutes errand to get more. It's no bother at all and greatly adds to the immersion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Black_Knight_00

They don't explain it well at all in the review: you only need to take a malaria pill once every couple hours of gameplay and on normal difficulty every bottle contains 4-5 pills. When those are gone all you need to do is a 10 minutes errand to get more. It's no bother at all and greatly adds to the immersion.

Also if you do well and always treat it, it can eventually disappear for a long time and you don't have to worry about it.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

seanmcloughlin

Also if you do well and always treat it, it can eventually disappear for a long time and you don't have to worry about it.

Yeah. Same goes for weapon deterioration, if you regularly stop and grab new weapons they'll never jam. These factors are only annoying on Infamous difficulty, where malaria pops up really often, each bottle holds just two pills and guns deteriorate faster than cottage cheese. Then again, only crazy people play FarCry 2 on Infamous.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Metamania

How bad can the game get on the Infamous difficulty?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Metamania

you will die. A LOT

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

seanmcloughlin

you will die. A LOT

Really? Yikes. If I ever play the game, I think I'll stick with the normal difficulty. :lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Metamania

you will die. A LOT

Really? Yikes. If I ever play the game, I think I'll stick with the normal difficulty. :lol:

Even the normal difficulty can be unforgiving but it's the best balance

On topic I'm kinda sad to hear they dumbed down the fire, I guess it was to be expected on a watery tropical island but that was the best part of FC2. Throwing molotovs and trapping all your enemies in a wall of fire while it rages towards them. Good times

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Black_Knight_00

Metamania
You die in 4-5 rifle shots (or 2 shotgun shots), you have max 3 syrettes (morphine that replenishes health) instead of 5, enemies are more accurate, enemy cars are faster, malaria attacks are frequent, weapons jam and degrade a lot, on consoles if you die you restart from a far away save point, you have way less ammo and grenades. You will NOT survive :lol: I have no idea how I did it.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Black_Knight_00

You die in 4-5 rifle shots (or 2 shotgun shots), you have max 3 syrettes (morphine that replenishes health) instead of 5, enemies are more accurate, enemy cars are faster, malaria attacks are frequent, weapons jam and degrade a lot, on consoles if you die you restart from a far away save point, you have way less ammo and grenades. You will NOT survive :lol: I have no idea how I did it.

That sounds pretty bad in compairson to what I went through in the recent James Bond games I've been playing...wow.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#74 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=picUlc4ZGoc

New Far Cry 3 footage. Looks absolutely gorgeous. The person playing is horrible, but it gives you a good idea what there is in the game. I can't wait to go about it playing the game more methodical and plotting. I wasn't the biggest fan of Far Cry 2, but everything I've seen for this is looking excellent.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Black_Knight_00

New Far Cry 3 footage. Looks absolutely gorgeous. The person playing is horrible, but it gives you a good idea what there is in the game. I can't wait to go about it playing the game more methodical and plotting. I wasn't the biggest fan of Far Cry 2, but everything I've seen for this is looking excellentIndianaPwns39

I only watched a minute of it, I don't want to spoil myself the levels, but it looks amazingly fun, gameplay-wise it's like a free roam CoD and it looks like they removed the experience points display, which was distracting. I love it already :)

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#76 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

[QUOTE="IndianaPwns39"]

New Far Cry 3 footage. Looks absolutely gorgeous. The person playing is horrible, but it gives you a good idea what there is in the game. I can't wait to go about it playing the game more methodical and plotting. I wasn't the biggest fan of Far Cry 2, but everything I've seen for this is looking excellentBlack_Knight_00

I only watched a minute of it, I don't want to spoil myself the levels, but it looks amazingly fun, gameplay-wise it's like a free roam CoD and it looks like they removed the experience points display, which was distracting. I love it already :)

I know. This reminds me of Crysis or rather an awesome version of Crysis. I was a bit disappointed with Crysis 2, but this looks like just the kind of shooter I want to play.

I also like how the protaganist actually speaks and has a personality. F*** the silent protaganist. :P

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 IndianaPwns39

Black_Knight_00

That's probably a good idea, since the video goes into part of the story and features a more scripted event near the end.

A couple things I noticed that I really liked, without spoilers:

The XP pops up on the left side, instead of getting right in your face about it, which is cool. I'm hoping for the option to turn all markers off, but if that option isn't there at least it isn't distracting.

When he jumps off the boat in the opening segment, he actually dives. That was a nice touch, usually you just fall feet first into the water in FPS games.

And.

I know. This reminds me of Crysis or rather an awesome version of Crysis. I was a bit disappointed with Crysis 2, but this looks like just the kind of shooter I want to play.

I also like how the protaganist actually speaks and has a personality. F*** the silent protaganist. :P

S0lidSnake

I completely agree with this. I love that the protaganist was talking and actually responding to the other characters. Funny you should mention Crysis/Crysis 2. Nomad actually said stuff in the first game, albeit brief and unimportant, but that was better than Alcatraz silently murdering a bunch of people and characters carrying conversations with themselves in the second one.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 S0lidSnake

IndianaPwns39

That's probably a good idea, since the video goes into part of the story and features a more scripted event near the end.

A couple things I noticed that I really liked, without spoilers:

The XP pops up on the left side, instead of getting right in your face about it, which is cool. I'm hoping for the option to turn all markers off, but if that option isn't there at least it isn't distracting.

When he jumps off the boat in the opening segment, he actually dives. That was a nice touch, usually you just fall feet first into the water in FPS games.

And.

S0lidSnake

I completely agree with this. I love that the protaganist was talking and actually responding to the other characters. Funny you should mention Crysis/Crysis 2. Nomad actually said stuff in the first game, albeit brief and unimportant, but that was better than Alcatraz silently murdering a bunch of people and characters carrying conversations with themselves in the second one.

Nomad barely spoke, and had no personality. Now Psycho on the other hand was fantastic. He was funny, clever and above all just badass. I really liked the cutscenes in Warhead mainly because of how badass Psycho was.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 IndianaPwns39

Nomad barely spoke, and had no personality. Now Psycho on the other hand was fantastic. He was funny, clever and above all just badass. I really liked the cutscenes in Warhead mainly because of how badass Psycho was.

S0lidSnake

Personality aside, Nomad at least spoke when necessary. Such as the part during the alien ship where he gave a play by play of what was happening to inform his allies, or when he was enthusiastic to try the TAC cannon near the end. Not saying it was good, exactly, and Psycho was leaps and bounds better. Either way, it was better than Alcatraz :P

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 S0lidSnake

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

IndianaPwns39

Personality aside, Nomad at least spoke when necessary. Such as the part during the alien ship where he gave a play by play of what was happening to inform his allies, or when he was enthusiastic to try the TAC cannon near the end. Not saying it was good, exactly, and Psycho was leaps and bounds better. Either way, it was better than Alcatraz :P

Actually yeah, the alien level commentary by Nomad was fantastic. Such a great idea. It seemed natural that that's how a marine would react when going into an alien place. It also racketed up the tension really nicely.

The level went on for a bit too long though, so i ended up hating the level but i agree that his play by play was not bad at all.

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Zensword
Interview with FC3 director Matthew Meth. http://www.gamereactor.eu/articles/17101/Far+Cry+3%3A+Interview/ - Weapons are customizable. - There are "exotic" weapons - Missions are much more VARIED than FC2.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Black_Knight_00

Interview with FC3 director Matthew Meth. http://www.gamereactor.eu/articles/17101/Far+Cry+3%3A+Interview/ - Weapons are customizable. - There are "exotic" weapons - Missions are much more VARIED than FC2.Zensword
Great find. I especially like the fact they don't mention multiplayer, ever, meaning this is a game where really the main focus is the single player experience. I'm a bit intimidated by this Insane mode they hint at. I like extreme challenges in shooters, but I hope they won't go down the "delete save file" road: frustration and wasted time are never fun.

Oh by the way, I noticed that the ability to throw rocks from FarCry 1 is back, if you look at the alternate E3 2011 playthrough you'll see it, right after he uses the zip line he chucks a grenade and the HUD on the bottom right shows the rock icon :)

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Metamania

[QUOTE="Zensword"]Interview with FC3 director Matthew Meth. - Weapons are customizable. - There are "exotic" weapons - Missions are much more VARIED than FC2.Black_Knight_00

Great find. I especially like the fact they don't mention multiplayer, ever, meaning this is a game where really the main focus is the single player experience. I'm a bit intimidated by this Insane mode they hint at. I like extreme challenges in shooters, but I hope they won't go down the "delete save file" road: frustration and wasted time are never fun.

Oh by the way, I noticed that the ability to throw rocks from FarCry 1 is back, if you look at the alternate E3 2011 playthrough you'll see it, right after he uses the zip line he chucks a grenade and the HUD on the bottom right shows the rock icon :)

I hope it isn't as insane as the mode that was in FC2, the one that you somehow lucky in beating in. :P

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Zensword"]Interview with FC3 director Matthew Meth. - Weapons are customizable. - There are "exotic" weapons - Missions are much more VARIED than FC2.Metamania

I hope it isn't as insane as the mode that was in FC2, the one that you somehow lucky in beating in. :P

I hope it is, Infamous mode is awesome, you start it as a boy and finish it as a man! :D
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Zensword
Interview with Producer Dan Hay: http://gamerant.com/far-cry-3-dan-hay-interview-robk-134445/
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Great find. I especially like the fact they don't mention multiplayer, ever, meaning this is a game where really the main focus is the single player experience. I'm a bit intimidated by this Insane mode they hint at. I like extreme challenges in shooters, but I hope they won't go down the "delete save file" road: frustration and wasted time are never fun.

Black_Knight_00

I hope it is, Infamous mode is awesome, you start it as a boy and finish it as a man! :D

I may give it a shot if I get Far Cry 3. ;)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Zensword"]Interview with Producer Dan Hay: http://gamerant.com/far-cry-3-dan-hay-interview-robk-134445/

Holy crap, he truly makes it sound like a dream come true. If they'll manage to keep all these promises this game may be GOTY material. Something I really liked: he confirmed the fact that Jason starts out as kind of a douche and then he undergoes some deep changes along the game, to the point where he's almost unrecognizable adn on the brink of sanity. He mentioned a tattoo which kinda serves as a display of your progress, but I don't recall it from any of the videos. Does anyone know where it can be seen?
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Black_Knight_00
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337396/far-cry-3-is-about-enabling-the-player/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS "FarCry 3 is about enabling the player" says the lead game designer and then adds "We want it to be a situation where you say, 'Wouldn't it be cool if... Oh! I can!' " That's just a excerpt of what he told CVG and it sounds really promising. It really sounds like they are aiming for a combination of absolute freedom where the player can do whatever pops in his mind and meaningful secrets to reward exploration and creativity. *drool*
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Zensword
Great interview. The more I know about FC3, the more I get pumped for it:)
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Metamania

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/337396/far-cry-3-is-about-enabling-the-player/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS "FarCry 3 is about enabling the player" says the lead game designer and then adds "We want it to be a situation where you say, 'Wouldn't it be cool if... Oh! I can!' " That's just a excerpt of what he told CVG and it sounds really promising. It really sounds like they are aiming for a combination of absolute freedom where the player can do whatever pops in his mind and meaningful secrets to reward exploration and creativity. *drool*Black_Knight_00

Reading that brief blurb from Jamie Keen, I can't help but get a little more excited. It looks like they heard players in regards to the malaria thing and took that out, so I think I may enjoy this more if they remove that kind of realisim gameplay altogether.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#92 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Metamania

I tried very hard to get into Far Cry 2 but the malaria issue and the enimies respawning just ruined it for me.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Looking at the footage so far this seems like Far Cry 2 : Southeast Asia

No idea how they tweaked the AI and respawning.

If you haven't played FC2 do it now, the game is awesome, it makes you feel like Rambo.

You go thru the world picking up weapons, making contacts, picking up missions, and pretty much everything outside of towns is hostile to you.

I'm an open world junky, FC2 was one of the best but you had to play it a certain way to get alot out of it.

I'll definitely pick up FC3.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 sukraj

I'm trying not to watch to many videos i want to keep the experience fresh.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

I tried very hard to get into Far Cry 2 but the malaria issue and the enimies respawning just ruined it for me.

sukraj

Malaria is a non-issue, it's just a plot device to make you see the doctor and run errands.

If you want to enjoy this game, stay away from cars.

Never drive, go on foot.

Use the bus to get around and only work at night.

This is what breaks the game.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Metamania

[QUOTE="sukraj"]

ZombieKiller7

Malaria is a non-issue, it's just a plot device to make you see the doctor and run errands.

If you want to enjoy this game, stay away from cars.

Never drive, go on foot.

Use the bus to get around and only work at night.

This is what breaks the game.

This is all for Far Cry 2, right?

Since I have not played the game, wouldn't it be faster to drive than to take the bus?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 sukraj

Try far cry 2 you can get it dead cheap and u may even like it bro.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 sukraj

Great interview. The more I know about FC3, the more I get pumped for it:)Zensword

In one of the interviews they said that u can hunt animals and u can use exotic weapons.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#99 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Does Metamania actually not have an opinion on a game he hasn't played, which seems to be many.

How bizarre.

Anyway, i've lost my buzz for Far Cry 3

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#100 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
Looks sexy think ill be giving this one a try. I will have to hunt down the second one and give it a whirl I guess. I wish they'd bring back the animal powers from the xbox game though, that was awesome.