Do you think we'll have an AI companion in The Last of Us Part 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#2 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15919 Posts

She probably will have some AI companions but its probably more like uncharted 3 where the people come and goes. Either way hope they improve and maybe let us provide some input on AI actions. I loved the characters but I hated their gameplay behaviors in just about every naughty dog games. they range from ok to very terrible, we never know if they gonna help us stealth kill enemies or just being retarded idiot in cover and missing about 80% of whatever they shot. Hopefully they are sufficiently helpful this time. Nier automata was the last game I played where the AI was really competent to kill a boss themselves.

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

Since we have it in UC4, I think the chance are high that yes.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

I enjoyed the "buddy" system in Far Cry 5 where you had a cast of like six fairly unique (at least to eachother) NPC's to call upon. I liked the archer lady and the cougar!

If they did something similar, but maybe wrote a bit more plot for them, I think that'd work well.

It's always fun when there's a good/bad or like/dislike system added in, like "Your companion approves of your actions: +2 to affection" haha maybe they could add some system like that in.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

They're all ai companions but I get what you mean.