Do you finish the games you buy?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkodonnie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 darkodonnie
Member since 2007 • 2384 Posts

I don't, if a game stops being fun I don't force myself to continue playing just to beat it

Gaming4_Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Gaming4_Life
Member since 2007 • 775 Posts
I try to. I have a thing with myself I guess...where I'll buy 1-2 game, but before I go get new ones I will try to finish them. If I don't like a game or I know that this game will never be finished...etc.. etc I will just sell it.
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

I try to, but rarely do. Its not usually the games fault either, its usually another games fault. I'll be half way through a game and then another big release will happen and i'll start playing that instead. I'll then forget to go back to the other game I was playing before. I have lots of games that I have got about half way through.

It doesn't help that I have about a million gaming systems either. At the moment I am trying to play about 5 games at once

m4_slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 m4_slayer
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

i will finish all the games that i buy if they don't get overly-frustrating at a certain point. if this occurs i probably won't have another go at that game for the next 6 months or will never play it again

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#55 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts
I have beaten in 100% around 90% of my games. The rest was just not in my type.
smithy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#56 smithy92
Member since 2005 • 896 Posts

Yes when I buy a game I make sure to get as much out of it as possible.

My twilight princess was bought for far to much dough so I'm enjoying it slowly.

playerpaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 playerpaul
Member since 2007 • 103 Posts

80% of mine are finished but I usually rent first and can usually tell if it will hold my intrest.

gabcd86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#58 gabcd86
Member since 2005 • 544 Posts
If I can - unless they are impossible, I generally squeeze every last drop of gaming goodness out of my games - I can't afford to be buying all the new games coming out, especially now that I am saving for a PS3 - I play all games to DEATH!
someone6669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 someone6669
Member since 2006 • 252 Posts
In the past, I used to finish every single game I'd be playing no matter how hard or easy it was. This was 10 years ago. Today, I rarely play game to the end. I start a game, play it halfway through, and then buy a new game... repeat. I have tons of unfinished games on my machine now... Half Life 2, NWN, The Longest Journey, C&C3, BioShock... the list is endless