SharkBaitGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SharkBaitGaming
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

okay so I played this game a few years ago but I can't remember for the life of me what it was called, it was like a voxel defense game where you played as an adventurer with red hair, you didn't have a face and you had a shotgun as you're only weapon and it was played in a birds eye view, in this game you had to build a village out of wood in the middle of a jungle, you could go around and collect wood and this stuff called amber, you could build turrets and decoys to distract the oncoming waves of (I think they were wolves with guns and swords), in the beginning they would come from 1 area and then the more you built to defend your village, the more areas they would spawn from (I think they spawned from mines), there was one particular wolf I remember the most and this one had a bomb that would suicide explode on your walls and turrets and I've been trying to find this game for a year now and google has given me jack on it, I know it exists cause I used to play it in school when I had free time to. if someone could give me the name of this game, I would highly appreciate it, again I've been searching for the name of this game for a year now and no luck, hopefully someone would be more lucky than I have finding what the game is or even if you've played it. I wouldn't know how to thank you if you find it for me