COD4 how to play multiplayer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

getsakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 getsakos
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hello,

I'm new in online games and I need help concerning COD4. Could anyone explain how will i join multiplayer game through the various servers that appear? Most of them are sending a message that my code is in use. Is this my only problem? Other servers count to 11 and afterwards say that it's impossible to get connected. Thanks!

Termite551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Termite551
Member since 2006 • 1125 Posts
Well, if you have a legal copy of the game I do not see why your code would be in use, unless it's the doing of some dastardly pirate sailing the seas of...well...piracy on the internet. I suggest you contact customer support and tell them you bought a copy of their game, and somehow your code is already in use.
getsakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 getsakos
one of my friends gave it to me so there was no reason for me to buy a legal one. if I have to buy the original one in order to play online multiplayer i will do so. But do you think that it's necessary or there is another way? Does it really worth to try online game on COD4?
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
You need an education, bud. There's plenty good reason to buy the games you like playing. If you don't want to pay or don't have a job, get the free trial and ask your parents to buy it for you. Yeesh, kids these days...
DarKre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DarKre
Member since 2003 • 9529 Posts

You need an education, bud. There's plenty good reason to buy the games you like playing. If you don't want to pay or don't have a job, get the free trial and ask your parents to buy it for you. Yeesh, kids these days...SKaREO

Jeez, calm down. If one of his friends gave it to him I see nothing wrong with that..

Make sure he uninstalled the game from his computer if your both trying to play at the same time it wont work.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]You need an education, bud. There's plenty good reason to buy the games you like playing. If you don't want to pay or don't have a job, get the free trial and ask your parents to buy it for you. Yeesh, kids these days...DarKre

Jeez, calm down. If one of his friends gave it to him I see nothing wrong with that..

Right-o! Nothing wrong with discussing piracy on a gaming forum...

exquisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 exquisitor
getsakos, get COD3 and play the multiplayer on that instead. The game will be cheaper and the multiplayer is more fun.
getsakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 getsakos
if you had been given for free to try a game i suppose everybody would by tempt. Nevertheless i bought the legal game to play multiplayer online thank you all for your responses.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts

one of my friends gave it to me so there was no reason for me to buy a legal one. if I have to buy the original one in order to play online multiplayer i will do so. But do you think that it's necessary or there is another way? Does it really worth to try online game on COD4?getsakos

Yep. That's you're problem right there. The code is in use because your friend already used it.

I'm not certain, but if he uninstalls it from his computer, you might be able to install it on yours. If not, you have to buy a new copy with a new code.

claymore5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 claymore5
I don't agree with your statement. I purchased COD4 several months ago and I have never loan my game out to anyone. Just the other day I was unable to log on the server because it gave me an error message saing my Key Code was in use, try and connect later. Some is hacking for COD codes online. However, they captured mine and locked me out of the game for several hours. I would love to stop this from happening to me, but I know I would have to buy a new game. Allot of sence that make because they would just capture it again. Have a great day.
Avatar image for alexandercescon
alexandercescon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 alexandercescon
Hey, I've got COD4, the legit version, everything is legal, I am useless with computers, so could anybody help me and explain how to join a game in COD4 Multiplayer, when I click Join Game, I have no options or games going on, if you understand what I mean, I can't play any matches because there is no one online, which is impossible because many people still play COD4 Multiplayer, I am using a PC, please can someone help me out....
Avatar image for alexandercescon
alexandercescon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 alexandercescon
Hey, I've got COD4, the legit version, everything is legal, I am useless with computers, so could anybody help me and explain how to join a game in COD4 Multiplayer, when I click Join Game, I have no options or games going on, if you understand what I mean, I can't play any matches because there is no one online, which is impossible because many people still play COD4 Multiplayer, I am using a PC, please can someone help me out....
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
Please don't revive old threads. Thanks.