AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 25/07/2022 - Reviews Coming this week but...Killzone Mercenaries & Killzone Shadowfall

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

I'm currently working on a review of a PS4 game controller but I just got word that two more Killzone games are having their online multiplayer servers shut down just like what became with Killzone 2 & 3 for the PS3. These Killzone games that are getting shut down now are Killzone Mercenary for the PlayStation Vita and also Killzone Shadow Fall for the PlayStation 4. They are both going to be shut down on 12th August 2022 which means that I have only 19 days left to tackle the online trophies for both Killzone Mercenary for the PSVita and Killzone Shadow Fall for the PS4.

I am tackling Killzone Shadow Fall first and I don't know how many days that game is going to take. Seriously Sony and Guerilla, could you give us a bit more time to be able to do some of the online multiplayer stuff like maybe two months or something before the shutdown of the Killzone Online servers.

Don't worry, I'm still working on my current new review project and it will be uploaded once it is complete but I think the announcement of the Killzone Mercenaries and Killzone Shadowfall multiplayer servers shutting down is going to cause a fair amount of delay.

Written by Anthony Hayball

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

Outside of amazing overall presentation, to the sound design, to musical scores. Never found a single Killzone game truly worthy of praise.

They're shallow shooters competitively; and overly scripted campaigns offering terrible A.I. and so-so shooting.

Kinda the console equivalent of Crysis.